Lesbian PC here

Lesbian PC here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is female PCs have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for tanking, economic support, and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? PC men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the tanking roles too, so we can provide for ourselves. And magic has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just conjure the fetus (with our superior cute witches) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian ERP can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girl NPCs are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated tanks (until you get completely replaced by tomboys with swords and snu-snu lesbiamazons) and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for NPC merchant roles and cuckERP exclusively. Deal with it.

HOLD IT RIGHT THE-
>cute lesbian witches
Carry on with your mission, nice lady, you're doing god's work

Zarus will stop you.

More bara tanks for me then, thanks senpai

Have fun when your snark, backbiting, and emotional abuse inevitably brings your world crashing to the ground.

3/10 i replied

this is why people hate sjws

They'll all be replaced by Saber-style tomboy lesbians in armor. Men only need to exist as comedy characters to be shown up as foolish and treated violently at every opportunity like this loser.

>abusing your boys
>replacing bara beefcake and cute caster bois with nasty dykes

Wew

Lesbian witches are literally the worst kind. QT housewife witches who want a husbando are the best.

Dykes with brooms are only good for the inevitable butthurt tears when they submit to the BBC (Big Barbarian Cock).

But user, you just posted a man that had no less than three women pining for his cock!

Go back to your safe space with your agenda.

What the fuck even is this?

This but unironically.

Three women and the moon. Ty Lee, Toph, Suki, and Yue.

Fuck you, I can play a heterosexual female character if I want.

Sejuani a cute

you know what i dislike? Asymmetry. her helmet triggers me quite a bit

But then who will stop the Lich?

>QT housewife witches who want a husbando

According to my doujinshi, this is no longer mutually exclusive with lesbianism thanks to magic.

Ah! But you have failed to consider one little wrinkle in your insidious she-devil plot!

Traps.

Lesbian clerics and paladins, probably.

That's futanari and also the yuri makes it shit.

Male PC here.

Just a reminder that this will never happen. The fact is lesbian PCs have NEVER been willingly included in games outside of /pfg/ and that guy stories: we needed them for horror stories and warnings about texbook bad player behavior (or they just passed well enough for non autistis and revealed their powerlevel later).

But now? PC dykes have been totally contained, so no need to worry about stale memes. We're taking over the healer roles too, so we can provide for ourselves. And magic has made sex with women totally unnecessary; we can just detect traps (with our superior cute witches) and have it cleanly pout in without getting within ten feet of a vagoo.

All genders are naturally more attracted to men. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, chisled and smooth and aesthetic, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like dykes. And we know how to please each other like no woman ever could. ERP is literally always done between two men, checkmate.

Every day more and more lesbian NPCs are being removed. The world of the future is free of lesbians once the death camps all get rid of them along with their obsession with cuckolding men. Deal with it.

Why are yurifags the worst? What awful copypasta.

Show me a canonical clerical order in a fantasy setting that explicitly prohibits yuri.

You done?

Excellent. Here we go then!

Straight out of Rome,
Clan Ventrue Represent
Dissing syndrome
Leaving lesbians Bent

Look at this shitty witch
talking big 'bout magic
I'll leave you in a ditch
your end will be tragic

Oops, your girlfriend was turned
But at least you learned
Talk shit
Get Hit

Church of Jazron in Blue Rose

cool glad your genes are leaving the gene-pool.

This might seem a little /pol/ but men are better suited for a few roles. Simply due to the physical and mental differences between the sexes.

>cool glad your genes are leaving the gene-pool.

Belt of Gender Reversal tho.

Hell, they could impregnate each other that way, doubling the number of pregnancies a normal couple can have going simultaneously.

Lesbian PCs could over relatively few generations outbreed hetero ones.

That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard.

Jokes on you skeletons and golems outbreed both of you.

Asexual calcium masterrace

But you seem to have been robbed of all counter arguments.

So what happens if the male PC's just started raping the lesbians?

Wouldn't changing gender mess up a baby pretty bad?

Plus everyone knows the asexual calcium master race is superior

How do you feel about ghouls(male)?

>We turn ourselves into men!
>Meanwhile men and women just keep on keeping on.

Honestly, this society would probably turn more men into adventurers as they get away from the lesbianocracy that's been implemented. Then when the kingdom turns weak and gets ravaged by the orcs, or whatever comes along, they can just come back at the heads of foreign armies.

>implying I'm not a psionic
>implying I haven't been secretly raping you since the game started and before
>implying you haven't sired me several blackguard children
>implying I haven't ran you through NTR-tier scenarios a dozen times already with the GM and then used mind manipulation before the next session
>implying you don't have my name tattooed right above your pussy right now without even knowing it
>implying I'm not trading that pussy in for the BBEG soon as I get my grubby little molester fingers on her
Begone THOT.

>asexual
>blatantly male skeleton

Then all of them become salty. brooding bitches with traumatizing backstories that don't trust men.

That secretly thirst for the dick

So nothing changes?

What are those little triangle tattoos near her collar bones?

I mean asexual doesn't mean without sex, it means not using sex to make new individuals.

Which means a virgin wizard who makes golems would be asexual, as would the golems he creates

>bumping hips while gently caressing eachother

This is not indicative of a platonic relationship

Keep on with your delusions. We will keep letting you play pretend for as long as it remains amusing, but remember. There is only one truth to the world.

Can't beat the dick

Through dick, unity.

I mean it's not the weirdest thing that I've seen people in platonic relationships do.

If anything it's less weird than an American football team

Serious reply to joke thread, but I've never in my 10+ years of roleplaying seen a female PC that was lesbian. Had a few gay Male PCs, but not as much as a bi female one.