Brown elves with cow tits.

>Vanyar
Boring
>Noldor
Crazy
>Teleri
Comfy boat-builders who get murderfucked by the Noldor

Teleri, but I wouldn't want to be one.

Only one of them mastered the art of fucking up. So it's the Noldor.

FEANOR DID NOTHING WRONG

Vanyar were never relevant and Teleri are nothing but boat hogging kikes.

Noldor a best.

Dunmer.

How is this even a debate ?

Dorfs.

Fingolfin was half Vanyar, unlike his brother Feanor, who was a full-blooded Noldor. Notice how Feanor turns out to be a stupid cuntface and dies stupidly. Notice how Fingolfin turns out to be a wise and benevolent ruler and dies epically.

Feanor is like "BITCH IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD I WILL KILL YOU".

And Fingolfin is thinking, "Bitch, I am either going to not say another word and go upstairs and get Ringol and come back to kill you, or I am going to not say another word and then NOT go get Ringol and kill you. Just let me think about it for a sec."

LOOOORD OF ALL NOLDOR

Vanyar for actually being smart and obeying the Valar. And then murderstomping a continent when they came as an avenging army at the end of the First Age.

>Vanyar for being cucks and obeying the Valar
ftfy

Uruks.

this

STAR IN THE NIGHT AND A BEARER OF HOPE, HE RIDES INTO HIS GLORIOUS BATTLE ALONE, FAREWELL TO THE VALIANT WARLORD

user please, aside from scaring away that dragon because of their armor, they did nothing of worth and were assholes more than anything else.

Well, let's do a pro and con list.

>Vanyar Pros
Ubermenschen, basically every elf is like a Matrix character on top of all the other perks of being an elf
100% of population resides in Valinor
>Vanyar Cons
Can't interact with Middle Earth without Valar approval
I hope you like Barbie-blonde hair, motherfucker

>Noldor Pros
Can craft shit on par with dwarves
Have the deepest knowledge of any people
Pretty much the best people on Middle Earth
Lesser superpowers, especially among royalty
One of them cockslapped Morgoth and almost got away with it
>Noldor Cons
Got exiled to Middle Earth
Covetous and prideful, like dwarves
Like mines and mountains, like dwarves
Victims of coastal erosion
One of them got manipulated into making rings of power
Another of them started a war over jewelry, which he originally made because he got cucked by his niece out of some hair. Hair which she later gave to a fucking dwarf
Two of the sons of that one became the only elf suicides ever
You're gonna be a brunette and you're gonna like it, faggot

>Teleri Pros
Numerous
More rugged than Noldor, at least by the 3rd Age
Good at making boats and navigating woodlands
Not like dwarves
That wine game ridiculous
One of them grew a motherfucking beard
Lots of hair colors to choose from
>Teleri Cons
Many of them are descendants of elves that were too stupid/scared to travel to Valinor
No superpowers beyond normal elf abilities
One of their cities got fucked over by the Noldor
The name "Teleri" is a derisive nickname created by the Noldor
Have elf racism between Sindar and Sylvan, despite both being Teleri

>Avari Pros
Kek
>Avari Cons
Nigga you dumb as hell
No one can understand your languages

>>One of them cockslapped Morgoth and almost got away with it
That's enough, as far as I'm concerned.

>The name "Teleri" is a derisive nickname created by the Noldor
Eh?

Teleri means "hindmost" or "last in line" because they got to Valinor late.

More alpha Teleri would call themselves Lindar, which seems to have been the case, since one of the elf kingdoms is called Lindon.

As awesome as he was, Fingolfin-senpai had less of an impact on the world than say Feanor and Gil-Galad, maybe even Elrond.

>I hope you like Barbie-blonde hair, motherfucker
>he doesn't want beautiful golden hair

That would depend on how you measured impact. Fingolfin pulled the Noldor host across the Arctic to Middle Earth, ensured that Morgoth doesn't overrun Beleriand for 500 years, and basically sired every major human and elven character for the next two ages.

Only one of those tribes produced the greatest elf ever to elf who managed to capture the light of the Trees in gems.

Noldor are the most superior but also bugfuck crazy, Teleri is prime bro and waifu elves.

What is that little branch in the Avari block meant to symbolize? That there were Avari living amongst the Silvan?

Best Elf.

>Vanyar
>basically every elf is like a Matrix character

Bullshit.

THE FATE OF US ALL, LIES DEEP IN THE DARK

WHEN TIME STAND STILL AT THE IRON HILL !

Why would elves be racist against each other when they're all better than men, dwarves, and orcs?

True.
His sons on the other hand fucked up big time.

You guys are fucking awesome!

Feanor fucked up a lot and then died thus leaving it to his sons to fuck it up even more.

>he should have been a good goy and let himself get cucked out of his jewels by the guy that killed his dad

What does that have to do with burning the ships to strand more than half his people and his brother because he didn't trust them to see things through? Its self sabotaging paranoia is what it is

Isn't obsession with riches and past wrongs a Jew- I mean dwarven trait?

Canon ranking is of course Ainur halfbreeds > Noldor (the common denominator of the greatest pureblood elves) > Vanyar > Teleri

>These two kinsfolk [FĂ«anor and Galadriel], the greatest of the Eldar in Valinor, were unfriends for ever.

>Who together with the greatest of all the Eldar, LĂșthien Tinuviel, daughter of Elu Thingol, are the chief matter of the legends and histories of the Elves.

The Avari because they were smart enough not to get involved with those Valar idiots.

>Luthien is the greatest of all elves
>Feanor is anything other than dogshit

meh...

*casts sleep on Morgoth*
Bet Fingolfin wished he could do that, eh?

Good job honey you kicked the can down the road a few centuries, while simultaneously doing nothing to stop this weird coastal erosion.

Nigga gets in the way they get cut.

It had just literally happened the night prior user, you don't just forgive and forget the guy that stole your greatest works and killed your father. Unless you really hated your father.

Can you fags stop slandering Feanor? Thanks.

Faenor was an edgelord, not unlike most of you faggots

Thingol on the other hand was smashing that sweet Maia pussy

I'm getting conflicting messages. Also, Feanor may have been controversial, but there were bad Sindar too like Maeglin and Salgant.

Canonically, I think at least some did.

Maeglin just wanted to bang his cousin, that's a god given right to all living beings and no more human would get in the way.
Of course, he did and rather violently.
Whatever happened to his household of the mole anyways?

Same thing that happened to the rest of Gondolin.

>Ubermenschen, basically every elf is like a Matrix character on top of all the other perks of being an elf

Wait, really?

And don't forget Maeglin's weird emo father who lived in a haunted forest castle and hated the sun and humans so much he never went outside and was probably the greatest Avari smith ever who made a cursed meteorite blade and killed his own wife

Eol

>it's cold
>this banner is too heavy
>my feet hurt
>I wish I was at home, getting threatened by my jerkoff brother

Feanor is best waifu

Those are some nice jewels you got there.

Would be a shame if something... happened to them.

DON'T YOU TALK TO ME OR MY GEMS EVER AGAIN

Trust me, it's not worth your time.

>loading screen
Of what?

Nah, they're on par with any other Valinor elf. They just have a greater moral authority because they're not retards.

Drow obvs