Character Art Thread | Modern / Futuristic Characters

Hello Veeky Forums, this is my first time making a character art thread - so please tell me if I make a fuck up. I appreciate it.

I'm currently looking for modern characters that work well in a city or town setting, futuristic is fine too so long as it seem militaristic. Age doesn't matter. I will be posting my own stuff, what is basically the most usable in my folders.

I don't see many character art threads for modern art so here goes nothing....

Thanks for helping the thread friendo!

Those fucking socks...

OP here, Im gonna wait a bit til more folks come in--I appreciate the interest people have placed here, thank you!

Thanks for posting friendo!

Anyone got young male wizards or mages?

Requesting worn out looking portraits. Young or old, male or female, edgy anti-hero or otherwise, they just have to look like they've seen or been through some serious shit.

OP here! I'm back again. Hopefully there has been new posts. Gonna do another round of Modern Age and the like.

I need a dumpy-looking middle-aged hacker guy.

I can't think of anything more modern than the Hobo Samurai.

I used to doodle this character as a kid who was basically a dude in a bathrobe, socks and Adidas massage sandals, and pajama pants who had a katana, and was a Samurai who got sent forward in time and worked from home as a fiction writer. For some reason it was hilarious to me picturing some guy sharpening a sword while in a recliner watching Antiques Road Show