Warhammer Fantasy General /wfg/

Vladdy + Izzy Edition
Upcoming Content: Total War: Warhammer 2, WFRP 4e, unnamed hack'n'slash genre Warhammer vidya.

> Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
WFRP: pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
Novels: mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

> We're looking for these novels for the archive
pastebin.com/TSQhemJR

> Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

> The 9th Age
the-ninth-age.com

> Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

> Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer: store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
Vermintide: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Return of Reckoning: returnofreckoning.com/
Snotling Fling: itunes.apple.com/us/app/warhammer-snotling-fling/id901638145?mt=8

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xTGSZbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm an user from /twg/ and I made this general just to ask a question. Vlad was once Neferatta's wife right? Isabella is currently (in total warhammer both are alive) Vlad's wife. What would happen if the two met?

>Vlad was the wife
Hot.
I guess Neferata would say her current blood bag is a better lover and the two groups have a fuck off.
This doujin plot was provided for free.

I'm excited to take Vlad and Izzy on a tropical vacation to Lustria, desu

Vashanesh leaving her made her hate all men with passion.

Warhammer Fantasy RPG discord chat: discord.gg/xTGSZbU

Created for WHFRPG but all warhammer fantasy chatting and discussion is welcome!

Fellow WFRP DMs and players, let's give a shot at expanding this random encounter table!

82. - A pair of nobles racing their horses down a narrow road come across the PCs. Someone has to make an Agility or Dodge Blow check or be struck as if hit by a horse with Natural Weapons. Whatever the case, the horse loses its footing and breaks a leg, forcing the thrown nobleman to kill it.

The nobleman blames the PC, with the other fellow siding with him. If the PC is noble or well dressed himself, he challenges him to a duel! If the PC is a commoner or dressing down, he starts loudly calling for the watch. Can the party talk their way out of the confrontation?

I'll bite... 83. PC's after enjoying a decent (perhaps actually very good) meal at a tavern/inn go off to sleep and within an hour, begin to succumb to heavy, and deep halluncinations. They fall into an almost Alice in Wonderland type trippy world of mirrors and backwards logic. The rules of physics and logic do not apply here and they must make their way to the The blue aborigenee. AKA a Tzeentch cult with a fanatical priest like leader

84. While in a bad neighborhood of a big city, a young child calls out for the party to help them, telling them some rubbish has fallen on their sibling and they're trapped.

The "child" is actually a halfling thief baiting a trap for a local criminal gang. If the PCs follow and fail relevant Perception or Sixth Sense rolls, they are attacked by a group of footpads wielding clubs and axe handles. The halfling tries to cut purses and run during the fight.

PC's arrive in the backwater Empire town of Keilzberg. (Though they don't know the name when they arrive) Keilzberg is a quite town, but the residents all seem a bit ....off. They dress in slightly older dress and fashion. The town miltia, statesmen, officers etc.. know nothing of the Storm of Chaos, or any other recent large military news. Infact they speak of news and events that seem to have taken place nearly 15 years prior. The lastest "news" traveling about was a Skaven sightly and attack. PC's can travel underground and find a huge warpstone under the town, and has kept the town in a time loop, it emits energy and is protected by a cadre of Skaven.

this is for 85, btw

Let me try my hand at this:

86. The party is approached by a Bretonnian in lower-class clothing, wheeling a cart with several barrels of various sizes on it. He will try to convince the players to sample some of his beer for a small price. The beer is Poor quality and the Bretonnian has no idea how to make beer, with highlights including a (burnt) nutty flavor and a garlic aftertaste. Roll on the table for Mamma Melchin's Cure For What Ails Ya in the Old World Armory for some effects. If they are particularly bad, the Bretonnian will offer a 4 gallon cask of alright ale as an apology.

In the old army book (7th ed?) it mentions how Isabella kills herself when Vlad dies because of the grief.
The only thing I know for real - there will be bloodshed.

If we go by some 8th era lore on Neferata, she's notoriously petty, and has been known to kill women and vampires she thinks compare to her in beauty and intelligence rather than take them under her wing, even if they show no desire to usurp her.

Vashanesh seems also to have triggered her tendency to see men as disposable toys, though apparently she still plays with men of conviction (witch hunters, templars, and Bretonnian knights).

What was the lore on Vashenesh *before* ET reconned it into being Vlad?

I've always wondered, what would've changed if Neffie and whatisname (name's got an 'A' and a lot of 'z's in it, I've never been able to spell it), the last king of Khemeri, bloke who chopped Nagash into bits with the Fellblade, what would've changed if he hadn't run away from her?

If they'd stayed together, in unholy matrimony?

when do you have to roll double 1s for leadership?
I can't find the passage where it tells you to do this, only the one where they explain -what- insane courage is

Basically we'd have Egyptian vampires instead of Gothic ones.

Could be kinda cool, but I mean about Khemri and that. Would Nagash's return have ended the way it did, facing Neferata and her kingdom instead of having her on his side this time?

How would Neffie change, having her "husband" stay with her instead of spurning her?

This is pretty neat. I'll try to think of something. See if we can get this to 100.

>WHFRPG

You're just being a dick now.

Alright, I'll give this a crack.

>While travelling, your party comes across a dwarf tenaciously dragging a block of stone bigger than he is behind him that seems to be bound to him by chains.

>If pressed, the dwarf explains that he is dragging the tomb of his father to Karak Kadrin to receive proper burial rights.

>After a few drinks the dwarf explains that his father was a trollslayer, but the son has found proof that his dad was innocent of the crime that drove him to shave his head, and so he has taken it upon himself to right the wrong done to his family name.

ET didn't retcon that, it just stopped the charade that he wasn't. Even Night's Dark Masters points pretty heavily that they're the same person. ET just dropped the pretense.

>Dat story.
Would ask dorf if it was ok if I helped.

88. A riot has been going on in the nearest city for several days now, sparked by an unpopular tax on Windows. The PCs find a wanted poster that bares a striking resemblance to on of their number.
>Bonus twist: The artist responsible for the work is in fact an enemy of the player, setting them up.

89. The PCs catch up with a traveling troupe of theatrical performers on their journey. The performers offer to give them a show for a reasonable price (protection, sharing a meal, helping repair a wagon wheel). The performance is almost exactly the players last adventure, just with different names.

>ET didn't retcon that, it just stopped the charade that he wasn't. Even Night's Dark Masters points pretty heavily that they're the same person. ET just dropped the pretense.
I thought that it was some guy called Ankat who Vlad was supposed to be, and he just made Vashanesh up?

I think for all the ET reveals, a lot of details about the WFB universe were already planned out in advance, and sometimes weren't all that well hidden. Take Gilles le Breton - the only reason it was considered a reveal that he was the Green Knight in ET is that 6th had obfuscated things a little, saying that Gilles would be with the Lady for all eternity but never clarifying how so, and the Green Knight was more mysterious and presented as possibly being a spirit of Bretonnia. But in 5th edition it's almost outright stated that Gilles becomes the Green Knight, since the Lady promises to save his life only if he will become her servant and protector for eternity, knights glimpsed a strange spectral warrior guarding her island that the Lady said was Gilles, and even common folklore says 'yeah that's probably Gilles' without another option really being presented. What a mystery, right?

Maybe the lady is within him. Like a parasite, or his heart has been replaced with a holy grail she lives in.

The PCs come across a terribly wounded beastman in the road. It's bellowing and whining, dragging itself on its one good leg, trying to hold its guts inside of its belly. It might once have had a magnificent set of antlers- half of them are torn off of its head, further adding to its bleeding. A few pieces of steel scratched with blasphemous runes are on its right arm, dented and stained with blood. It has left a trail of blood from the other side of the road, and it is attempting to crawl to the other side of the road.

If the PCs do not interfere, the beastman will reach the far ditch, before being unable to climb the other side. It will die within 5 minutes. The only possession of note are the crude armor (blasphemous and tainted), some leather rags, and what seems to be a wrought golden locket of fair make. Inside is inscribed a prayer to Shallya, and what might once have been someone's name.

If the PCs attempt to approach the beastman, it will lash out and attempt to bite them.

91. In a local tavern, the players meet a sailor who claims to be a polyglot capable of speaking any language under the sun. Any challenge of this claim will prove the sailor true. If the PCs pass a perception check at -30, they will notice something odd about the sailors tongue.

>The sailors tongue is chaos mutated sea creature that latched itself in his mouth when he was swept overboard in the Sea of Claws.

>The sailor doesn't talk anymore, it's the thing in his mouth. Booze is the only way he can keep it subdued and somewhat pliant. He is on the run from Witch Hunters and drinking himself to death.

>He's been noticing weird eggs in his vomit lately.

>It's actually Wulfric the Wanderer trying to turn over a new leaf.

>"I just lost the spirit of it, y'know? One day I'm just a wanderer dueling the champions of the world and having fun, next thing I got to manage a bloody empire on top of a fucking mammoth while trying to make nice with the king of the trolls!"

Alcadizaar was never together with Neferata.

Well, she did sort of raise him, and they did live together (that is, in the same building) for a while before he ran off.

I'm asking what would've happened if they *had* gotten together in that way.

Why is this allowed?

Random lore question: Does WHFB have or had an ancient NotRome analogue? Tilea has Remas, but it's more a Renaissance NotVenice IIRC. Nekahara was NotEgypt, and the Empire is NotGermans.

I guess the time before Chaos was that golden age for the world?

not really. WHFB's history starts in the post-roman world, with semi-civilized barbarian tribes dominating humanity.

Why is /twg/ full of skaven fucking? Was it a WFB meme?

Why is Mannfred such a tool? Vlad was way better. Dude was swimming in undead pussy and has an interesting plot, unlike mr bookworm "I'm off to study magic!"

Only original Vlad though. Nu-vlad missing his nose looks like shit, but still better than cue ball van carstein.

Mannfred's original gimick was that he was an unwitting tool of Nagash to do his work in the Old World. GW just decided later that everything he did after his original betrayal was gonna be more betrayal because the new writers can't into writing fiction.

So Guilles is her husbando?

From what I understand, Tylos - the city that would unfortunately become Skavenblight - at least mythically for Tilea fits the bill, even if it's never set up as being much like Rome.

To me it seems like most anything related to Rome has been 'spread out' among the cities - Luccini has the twins raised by a leopard, Remas has the similar name, stuff like that.

>I'm going to show those nobles to be more compassionate!
>By sending them a kid that may have the plague, after they'd taken the logical step of avoiding anyone that might have the plague!

Really, is it any wonder Bretonnia is so backwards?

'Cept that if the boy had survived then it was probably because the plague had burned itself out. Either that or because he was naturally immune.

But Morgiana is cute.

You have a point, but what about the next time a Bretonnian village has the plague? The Lady's earthy representative pretty much told them to be more compassionate, so they'll be trying to take in still diseased victims, or even cultists of Chaos that prayed to Nurgle to get spared from the plague. It's too simple a lesson, even if it has good intentions for this one kid.

Actual Vlad is shorter than his wife. When will he ever learn?

Vlad should be a fucking clone of Castlevania's Dracula, not an ugly midget.

Nah, he's going for the old-school Chris Lee look, I think.

>Remas
>not Rome

Same height, Isabella just sports the Elvira haircut for some reason.

>Mannfred's original gimick was that he was an unwitting tool of Nagash to do his work in the Old World

That's ET fluff. Mannfred's original fluff was the same as Vlad's, both wanted to conquer the Empire and create an undead empire.

Who is the most Veeky Forums skaven clan?

Nah, in the 4'th editions Undead army book; in some fluff written by William King; Mannfred ponders if his resurrection is part of Nagash's plan and what his role is to be. They just toned it down in later editions because they were clearly not sure what to do with Nagash after they divided Undead into VC and TK.

In the ET fluff they just decided to make Mannfred a complete idiot.

It Vlad wouldn't spread his legs he would stand taller.

That's barely even a milimeter. What is that, maybe half an inch in terms of actual height?

>use blood for the blood god
>dive her into the middle of the enemy and have her broken arrow every single spell right ontop of herself
>hundreds of kills
>whole units wiped out in seconds
>Morgiana is just fucking covered in blood top to bottom

Queek backstabbed a cute dreadlord in the Skaven trailer. Also, Vermintide brought several rat rape fetishists to Veeky Forums.

>6'
>5'11

>fetishizing Skaven

Furfags.

How would you stat a generic Skaven warlord in 2ed WFRP?
I intend to have the party fight him as the final act of this part of my campaign, they're wrestling a pretty huge section of the Underway from the Skaven in exchange for loot and the promise of Dwarven friendship if they manage to do it

I wonder, why did so many characters from 4th edition never get updated?

I just got thid guy in the mail, I remember he died off in a White Dwarf campaign, though I can't remember what issues he was in.

He shows up during the End Times, if you can count that.

You can put the Vampire from the current Zombie Dragon on the current 'Chaos Lord on Manticore''s Manticore to remake a new version of this dude.

Lets not pretend that miniature heights accurately reflects to the characters height.

So she became a lesbian? Sounds like a shitty harem anime.

Nah, she just became bitter because she was a spoiled princess. She basically became a feminist that needs no man because all the men in her life got sick of her shit.

Dieter was a Necromancer, though.

"her shit" in this case meaning "trying to drain their blood/turn them into subservient vampires".

Vashanesh just decided that he won't serve Nagash any longer and left, which pissed off Neferata.

Are you referring to the disgusting incident we're a poster posted their rape-pregnancy skaven fic? It sucks that /twg/ is being infested by furfags.

Veeky Forums has been a hive o depraved sexually deviants for years. When I first got here around 2008 there was futa dumps and other shit here all the time.

>the disgusting incident we're a poster posted their rape-pregnancy skaven fic?

...tell me more.

And what a glorious time it was.

Oh yeah, it was back when Veeky Forums was playful and not being anal retentive about everything.

Should I arm my three ostland jaegers with blunderbusses in mordeheim?

Now THAT is a stubborn dwarf.

But who entombed him, and where?

It was suggested by some that the Lady took him as a lover while he was still alive, and people claim Louen got more than a sip from the Grail.

Christopher Lee was huge and wore his hair short. He also carried himself impeccably as Dracula.

5'th edition Mannfred model is the Christopher Lee Dracula.

So are you going to take our suggestions and add them to this file and repost it?

tilea was greece and rome but also the elves = dying greece and dorfs = dying rome

>ill never be the ladies personal floor mat
JDIMSA

Unless anyone has any objections, I suppose I can once we reach 100.

Faction DLC for WH2

1.Tomb Kings
2.Dogs of War
3.Araby
4.Vampire Coast
5.Albion

Sauce, or is this just guesswork?

2nd for Araby. I was going through the Warhammer Armies Project book for Araby, and noted that the special rule for Carpet Riders is called (appropriately) Carpet Bombing. Why didn't GW make these guys a proper army? Guess it's still Harad stand-ins.

>dumb kangz
>spaghetti niggers
>sand niggers
>MORE vampire shit
>could be comfy

who cares? where are chorfs, kislev, and shogun 2?

Factions that are more important than Kislev and chaos manlets

>Araby
>Tilea
>Khemri
>Lybaras
>Silver Pinnacle
>Black Tower
>Hinterlands of Kuresh
>Middenland
>Clan Rictus

>Shogun 2

Do people legitimately believe that Nippon will end up in the game? Or anywhere east of the Mountains of Mourn, for that matter? We'd be lucky to get Cathay as a Southern Realms-style Empire faction.

But while we are discussing the game, does anyone think it would make more sense for Azhag to be with the Red Eye Goblins? They interacted in the lore - they were the ones who caught Skullmuncha for him - and it puts him far closer to Troll Country and the Vampire Counts he has a diplomacy bonus towards.

... In warhammer 3?

Because oddly enough GW can't into model ranges. Mid-90s they stopped making rules for models and started making models for rules, which meant if you didn't appear in an army book first, you don't get a model. It would work out if there were an army book for humans which followed up with specific options for individual countries, like a sub-list for kislev, the empire, Bretonnia, araby, ind, cathay, nippon, and so on.

But I thought in the later 2000s they started branding themselves as a model company first, game company second.

NIGGA DID I HEAR YOU TALKING ABOUT MA MAN SETTRA?

Pure speculation based on the fact that Tomb Kings are the only major faction that would really work as DLC for game 2, and based off CAs past they wont settle for just one dlc.

Dogs of war and Araby are possible, Vamp Coast will probably just be a minor dlc for Vamp Counts rather then a full new faction. Albion is a stretch though.

Ogres when?