Previous Thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Let's try to have a good thread, homos.

posting the classic the started it all

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

>version 1.4
Is there a changelog? Was anything added/changed or is it just typo fixes?

5/5

>Is there a changelog? Was anything added/changed or is it just typo fixes?
The green spells got new descriptions, I don't remember anything else. But the 1.4 version is superior in every way to the other Eronomicon versions.

Has there been a worse author in the history of /cyoag/? I've been ignoring his stuff for awhile now but now that I read it, I have to question why on earth is he here? I never even see much discussion of his CYOAs and most replies are telling him how bad this shit is. This is genuine garbage.

>But the 1.4 version is superior in every way to the other Eronomicon versions.
Have you considered doing sub-CYOAs for each of the branches of magic?

And maybe including WAIFUS for each? That would be so lovely, TokHaar Gol.

Especially the pink branch. Yes.

I like his fetish CYOAs because he appeals to my fetishes.

No idea why you'd want that. His waifus are shit.

>no handholding
literally unplayable

His fans really do have the worst taste, don't they? What a time to be alive.

lol no, you realize this bread will just be namefag shit instead, right?

>lol no, you realize this bread will just be namefag shit instead, right?
Look man, do you want me to start another "philosophy" discussion? I'll fucking do it.

Please help me... I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed...

>Has there been a worse author in the history of /cyoag/
Angel and their crazy ass lesbianism, Italics and their cucking, Kit, and a few others.

This time can you make it about the ethics of child trafficking? I think it could be a good deed to buy a child since parents who would sell a child to you would probably also sell the child to someone else or do something bad to them.

>Angel and their crazy ass lesbianism
Do you remember the days of "and I purge the world of all filthy male ideas like war and theft"?

Uhh, wouldn't you just make multiple pages?

Do they have to be 2200, or will any round number do?

Angel made a mediocre OC and Kit made some neat things. Never cared much for Italic's things, I always thought they were badly written but at least he wasn't as obnoxious as this guy.

You poor thing

>This time can you make it about the ethics of child trafficking?
I was considering ones about violations of "free will", that usually gets 'em going for a good while.

Let's maybe keep it in reserve until SDA or Tok starts to get aggravating. Bring it out as a surprise present for them.

i approve gentleman

No plans for any Eronomicon DLC or updates. I have a few other things planned, among them is Battle Sluts, gladiatory battle fucking! I also got a Waifu CYOA in mind but I don't know when I will do it, all the waifus in The End 2: The Tale of Brave Sir user will appear in that CYOA. And I also got a epic top secret CYOA coming.

>Maybe you should listen instead of rejecting legitimate criticism, then. You could learn a thing or two from me.
Like what? Being initially cold and hostile and gradually showing my warmer side (pic related)? Your CYOAs are pretty to look at, but they lack mechanical depth while mine are the opposite. I would rather dedicate my time on 1 thing and do it extremely well then be okey at many things, but not being good at anything.
>“If he sends reinforcements everywhere, he will everywhere be weak.”
>― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

>>“If he sends reinforcements everywhere, he will everywhere be weak.”
>>― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
"Unless he has a lot of reinforcements." -Me, Obviously Better Strategist Than Sun Tzu

>among them is Battle Sluts, gladiatory battle fucking!
That sounds interesting at least. Are we talking first one to enforce orgasm wins? Are they fighting over cute boy-slaves?

Or is it like, they literally Berserk-style gut each other over dildos or something?

Costs are unfriendly to odd/leftover
made stuff like Embrace Corruption cost one Magical Point for 3 corruption points of any color, Mana Reservoir cost one Magical Point for one more point of mana capacity. etc

We don't negotiate with terrorists you fucking faggot I bet you don't even exist

Be the Monster: Monster Boy
Size: Normal
Body Type: Biped
Monster Type: Godblooded
Body Parts: Ornamental Horns + Mesmerizing Mien + Wise Mien + Fanged Maw + Weaving Arms + Weaving Legs + Weaving Tail
Perks: Extra Power x6 + Extra Magic x4 + Extra Speed x4 + Spelltounge + Aura + Auerola
Shastra Astras: Spellsoul + Golriole + Trumpeter
Drawbacks: Brooding
Future: Vanir
End Stats: Power-11 Magic-11 Speed-8

Guardians guy should post his updated version here, I have some feedback.

Someone make a trap CYOA.

>they lack mechanical depth while mine are the opposite
I don't think I've seen this much delusion in my life before. You really are full of yourself, yeah?

Checking out the cyoa reddits to see this whole drama for myself, I'm not sure if I should be flattered or insulted that most of my oc hasn't ended up there.

>I'm not sure if I should be flattered or insulted that most of my oc hasn't ended up there.
You're literally >Anonymous, so I'm not sure, maybe that's to be expected?

To be fair he probably hasn't even seen any of SDA's cyoas. He hasn't been around for very long.

>Are we talking first one to enforce orgasm wins?
What weak sauce do you think I make? You will battle fuck your enemy and give them multiple orgasms and once they have reached their orgasm limit, you will fuck them unconscious and that is how you win. The system will work for PvP, but I think I will include a single player mode since people don't seem to like PvP in CYOAs.

Has the update to the Pokemon cyoa came out yet? If not how much longer?

For CYO/u/, would you rather have a waifu builder with points to manage? Or would you rather have a more open-ended questionnaire with the point system relegated to other sections of the CYOA?

Nigga are you saying you have more mechanical depth than fucking Stardust? Now I know you're just shitting out of your mouth.

Give the name and a short description of each of the sections and I'm sure the thread will figure out an order.

They did.......queer

>Nigga are you saying you have more mechanical depth than fucking Stardust?
Of course I am! The End might have been a shitposting CYOA, but it had much more mechanical depth then Stardust.

>since people don't seem to like PvP in CYOAs.
PvP is just more work to resolve builds for.

Are you going to do much in terms of balance? I mean, there's usually some OP build if it's based on actual RPG resolution mechanics.

Speaking of, does it involve dice rolling? (It probably does.) That's another annoyance for CYOAs a lot of times.

>are you saying you have more mechanical depth than fucking Stardust?
Stardust doesn't have much mechanical depth. It's just another run of the Powerarmor CYOA system where you're bumping up stat lines.

Can you send things into the prison with magic or something? What sort of gifts might Tiamat appreciate on Mother's Day?

Sounds like a real, cool, story bro.

Post it my broderino. Let me see, buddy.

>Stardust doesn't have much mechanical depth
If you say so. I guess that doesn't mean much when you're a Tok fan.

>Pokemon cyoa
Someone gets a boner playing Pokemon

>If you say so. I guess that doesn't mean much when you're a Tok fan.
I'm a Dr. Divergent fan, fuckboy.

But unlike SDA, Tok actually produces content, so I may as well discuss it with him.

>But unlike SDA, Tok actually produces content

have a (you)

>I have nothing to show so I'll just be an epic troll XD
Really don't see what others see in you

>Are you going to do much in terms of balance?
Yes, very much. I intend to make it as balanced as possible. If I see some cheese when I release it I will nerf the cheese. But I won't have to since it will be almost perfectly balanced from the begining.
>I mean, there's usually some OP build if it's based on actual RPG resolution mechanics.
Well Battle Sluts will be based on a RPG system I wrote from scratch so it will be very balanced, since I like Guthix, is a god of balance.

>Stardust doesn't have much mechanical depth. It's just another run of the Powerarmor CYOA system where you're bumping up stat lines.
This, compare Stardust to Infected or Nemesis and you will see what I mean.

Monster Boy (Dragon)
Normal
Flier
GodBlooded
Goring Horns
Wise Mien
Extra Mien
Mesmerizing Mien
Fanged Maw
Grasping Arms
Membrane Wings (Free)
Taloned Legs
Coiling Tail
Extra power x5
Extra Magic x1
Extra Speed x2
Fire Control
Regeneration
Aura (Free)
Aureola
All Sunderer
Thousand Cuts
Trumpeter
Freedom

Hi Imaginos

I guess SDA was really right about you, huh

>If I see some cheese when I release it I will nerf the cheese.

That's why I don't post builds for new CYOAs desu. I wait until the author has lost interest first.

If the Pokemon are cute girls. I was wandering if that Pokemon humanized cyoa got an update yet.

The second one.
How would a builder even work if the girls are pre-built?

There was a trap maid CYOA recently.

SDA made a better CYOA in one weekend just to cuck Tok and promises to bring even more. Hate him all you want, he makes OC.

>tfw /cyoag/ is going to drown in SDA's shit posting, Tok's narcissism and drama by new namefags.
>tfw /cyoag/ need a hero namefag to save it.
>tfw no hero.

pls link or post

We're off to a great thread.

>SDA made a better CYOA in one weekend
The new one that used the Battlemage template? That wasn't good, you understand that right?

One day Dumbledalf will come back and set you all straight.

or, all namefags could just take their namefagging to a traditional forum where popularity contests and reputation dickwaving is both easier and more in vogue

And just go back to posting user

you can only really ever have extended drama here when you can attach names to something thread after thread, otherwise it always falls apart after three threads tops

It was in the /trash/ thread that fell off the board. Nobody's made a new one yet.

I would, but I don't namefag and I find shitposting entertaining.
I'll just keep writing my rough draft and watch the thread burn.
Hopefully it doesn't die before I finish my OC. Would suck if I never got to post it once done.

Can I have a giant robot to defend my waifu with?

>That wasn't good, you understand that right?
It was fine, not the best. Much better than Eronomicon, to be honest. The best part was that the characters were more well written than anything TokHaar has put out.

Hi Dumbledalf

Italics will save us if they ever make a real cyoa instead of a thrown together waifu cyoa.

>It was fine, not the best. Much better than Eronomicon, to be honest.
No, it wasn't. You know what my build was like for that one?

"I can have all the perks? Okay, I guess it's some curse thing. I take them all."
"Right, so with all that, these bandits are toast instantly."
"Oh, it's amount of orgasms, that's what, 10 a day? I can do that without all these magic powers."

Then I looked over the magic powers and the waifus, and they were all Intensely Boring.

>Italics will save us
Dumbledalf will save you. Look to the CYOA of yore.

They're not pre-built.
People keep seeming to think that the companions are the waifus when that is not the case. You can indeed choose for a companion to be your waifu, though.
Yes. That is already an option.

>Imaginos
Imaginos is just an inferior Zynthia rip off.

> /cyoag/ need a hero to save it.
How about Dumbledore? I have arule about posting not WIP but I feel like rules are ment to be broken so here you go, what do you think about Battle Sluts so far? Will change the color scheme and the layout later.

Know what could be a fun /d/ cyoa?

Magic school where you pick either student and learn to use lewd magic or pick professor and have fun mindfucking your students

the old will be surpass

>pic

Yellow 1
Green 2
Blue 1
Purple 3
Pink 5
Red 2
Black 0

>Primary School Pink
5 Points
>Divine Radiance
Mana Regeneration
>Summon Deity Upgraded
>Empower Upgraded (Summon Tentacles Upgraded and Incubate Upgraded)
>Empower Second Purchase (Liquid Production Upgraded)

>Secondary School Green
2 Points
>Invigorate Upgraded

>Boons
7 Points
>Immortality
>Embrace Corruption

>Corruption
3 Pink, 1 Green, 5 Any Color
>Nymphomaniac
1 Pink
>Orgasm Denial
3 Pink
>Fairy Rapists
2 Green
>Elf Girl
1 Colorless
>Mana Tanks
3 Colorless
>Accidental Summoning
4 Colorless
>Spirited Away
5 Colorless

>being a forest elf is a hard life
>constantly incubating eggs and producing milk for the Goddess of Bees
>at least she fills the woods with beautiful sweet-smelling flowers…
>regularly raped by fairies
>at least they tend to our forest home….
>occasionally raped by monster girls
>at least they help protect the us….
>sent to the abyss to be raped by tentacle monsters when I’m naughty
>guess I should always behave then….
>forced to store mana in uncomfortably large boobs
>guess that’s the price of being magic….

>Intensely Boring
They weren't the greatest, but they felt much more human than the cookie-cutter sluts TokHaar writes.

Also don't understand why you shill Dumbledalf so much. Everything he made aged like milk.

I said war and politics and I apologized later.

This was insanely difficult to choose for, but I think I have it.

>Magical Essence
Yellow:4
Green: 5
Blue: 6
Purple: 3
Pink: 2
Red:1
Black:1

>Schools
Green Primary
Blue Secondary

>Mana Regeneration
Shapeshifter

>Spells: Green
Gender Swap
Upgraded Alter Age
Transform

>Spells: Blue
Upgraded Mind Sculpt
Summon Person

>Boons (Remaining Spell Points:15)
Mana Conduit: Internal Ley Lines

>Corruption (2 Blue, 2 Green)
Mental Change
Magic Feedback

>ITT: tokhaar and his shills ruin the thread all over again
I really can't think of a worse time in this general's history.

and I'm just here waiting for necro battle mage

which one is that

you know the necromancer thing? Guy once said he'd do a battlemage esque thing in the same universe. (I think. I hope Im not crazy.)

>I really can't think of a worse time in this general's history.
That's how I feel when you showed up

>How about Dumbledore?
'Dalf', the name is similar I know, but not the same.

>what do you think about Battle Sluts so far?
It's a bit generic, honestly.

I'm not a fan of three classes, nor do I care for the standard square card pictures. The picture you posted is ant-sized however.

>Everything he made aged like milk.
Into delicious kefir. Worship him.

>They weren't the greatest, but they felt much more human than the cookie-cutter sluts TokHaar writes.
I just read over them again. "Stony tsundere, stony tsundere, stony tsundere..." "No one dared challenge her inquiries!" It's like a twilight fan fiction.

I'm sorry, but I do vastly prefer Tok's, like in Super Prison.

>I said war and politics
Same thing. Kindly go back to your mental tribadism, we do not need such female "apologies" here.

Which authorfag writes the best characters and lore?

>I'm sorry, but I do vastly prefer Tok's
The shit taste in this post is palpable.

You should brush your teeth