Not holding the safest alt coin with the most potential in 2018 it's like you enjoy being a poor boye

Not holding the safest alt coin with the most potential in 2018 it's like you enjoy being a poor boye

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yb7gfXx
youtube.com/watch?v=TGwZVGKG30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep shilling. I want my bags swole as fuck!

It's pumping hard atm I don't need to shill it.

Holding since 25 cents bro

up to 1.05 on bitfinex from like 0.986. now the question is, will it drop back down to 0.9 like the previous highs or is it stabilizing higher? my bet is that it's going to 1.20 at most and then going back down

It might go over $1.10, but it won't be staying there. Perfect time to get in, and then out again.

What are you, 12?

I've got that shit locked away on my ledger nano. Not cashing out for at least a year

mooning hard

pls shill me your sheep coin
i want to be a normie too

everything goes back to the pump and dump strategy, this is the largest community where you can get in on the action discord.gg/Yb7gfXx

Everyone already knows Ripple is a safe bet, the only issue is it's a slow burner.

All the pajeets on Veeky Forums want moon missions to lamboland with 100x returns, and ripple doesn't promise that.

if it hits 1.20 i'm definitely selling, maybe 1.15 too. i've seen it happen 3x and then go back down. i might regret it later if it doesn't drop but i've seen it happen way too often to think it's not a repeat

bought 62 the other day for 0.093 ETH. lambo when??

There are no major announcements happening neither today, nor tomorrow. It will go down to about $1 after the pump.

But then most definitely rebuy it, since January looks very promising.

62 RXP... lel
That's nothing.

sold it at 1.07, fuck it. i'll rebuy it 0.9 or someshit

does this actually work

no, just watch the patterns yourself.

No worries. The Pump is over.

it's at 1.07 still, but i think it'll go back to 0.9 or so in the next couple of days

1.07 new floor?

>days

You mean hours.

Absolutely not. Still ~0.96.

You are replying to a shill bot

So what do you think?

thanks for the faith, homie. Also maybe this is the wrong place but: Is it viable to buy and sell a coin multiple times in a day? Say yesterday i bought icx at $6, sold at $7, then bought again when it dropped to $5.50. do people do this?

low fees @ binance

is it too late to get into xrp?

it's dangerous for some reasons
1) fees
2) you need to know your entry and exit points otherwise you might buy high / sell low / pink wojak etc
3) you might miss a huge boom if it takes off for whatever reason
and whatever else i can't remember atm

yes, get out

It's not too late if you want to sit back and relax for the long run. I've got ripple and I can sleep at night

Buy, when it drops under a $1 again, then hold for 1 year, minimum.

I just invest a while ago and it's going great as usual.
youtube.com/watch?v=TGwZVGKG30s

thats what i use mah nigga .05%

>99 BILLION total supply

muh infinite market caps. 20$ eoy!!!

Jesus this shit is still pumping.

it stabilized around 1.06-7 but it will probably go down again

I need this to go up a little bit to sell.

Sell now, doofus, then buy back at $1.