This week's episode was so Veeky Forums, I could hear the dice roll in the background

This week's episode was so Veeky Forums, I could hear the dice roll in the background.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/13634653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no ranged character

Why? They would have been a lot better off with someone able to pick off zombies from a distance.

At least they had someone able to see and fight invisible zombies.

Not like arrows can do much to wights.

>urrrivesustainedpiercingdamageurrrrr

anyone know where I can watch it online for free?

putlocker

No shields, no helmets, few to non arctic hats, no tents, no bows, no spears, no polearms, no horses or ponies, no dragonglass. Superbly equipped guys. Very well done.

thanks babe

Obsidian-tipped arrows, friend.

>no spears
>no shields

Jaime would have thrown a fit.

All of their weapons were dragon glass except for longclaw and the swords that were on fire

>urrrivesustainedpiercingdamageurrrrr

What did he mean by this?

Sounds like your average adventurers. Dragonglass still eludes me though. Jorah had two daggers I reckon, but no one else, really? They literally met Gendry in the mines, just grab some and he could probably make something during the boat ride to mainland. He can handle a boat, he's been rowing for four seasons.

And the hammer.

Did you seriously not wonder why homie was using a stone axe instead of a steel one? Those are dragonglass shards.

He can also run like eight times faster than a normal person, in extreme cold, for hours.

>CON 22

Oh yeah, Tormund had the axe...

So wait, was the Warhammer / whatever Hound had before that the only weapons that don't work against them? Although, we know how skeletons and bludgeoning weapons work...

Yeah, after 4 seasons of rowing, dude comes back so swole that it puts Hound into shame.

ALSO HOUND GOING TO THE PARLEY, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

Game of Thrones is run by a DM that doesn't understand what it's like to fall into a lake wearing 50 kilograms of armor and equipment

Too much thinking into a simple entertainment show. It's just swords and dragons (and muh queen). You shouldn't expect much.

vimeo.com/13634653

Isn't that why OP said the episode was Veeky Forums as fuck?

>the episode before
>Lannisters build a shild wall
>Dothraki to retarded to even fully utilize horse bowman
>Dragon pierces the shildwall
>somehow the dothraki just break through the shildwall on other places

>muh your people can't fight

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE just because that whore has a dragon and the showmakers don't know shit about combat pseudo space mongolös aren't the crown of creation

Yeah, pretty much sounds like my bitch arse players. Couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery

That line really pissed me off too.

>filename
4rrie pls go

Do you guys think Jon and Danny will bang next week? I haven't seen the leaks but it seems that Bran will tell Jon about his ancestry in Season 8. Would be 'better' if they fucked nefore, to make it even more akward, a la Luke and Leia.

Why yes, it was Veeky Forums as fuck after all. Bows, spears and polearms would have been useless though. Jorah was in the right, striking fast and in close quarters.

Cleganebowl inbound boys!

Literally a overwhelming majority, a fucking dragon and retarded showmakers.

They just tried forcing how superior le Dothraki are.

You are wrong. They all have dragonglass. Please watch the episode before making pointless complaints, there are lots of valid ones.

I hope so, Emilia Clarke being naked makes me happy

Like Sandor throwing his stone?

Body double since the Dosh Kaleen fire mate.

To be fair, you're not looking at the line in question from the viewpoint of the Dothraki. The Lannister supply line was HEAVILY overextended and the troops guarding it were too spread-out to amass a shieldwall with enough frontage and depth to resist a charge of dwarves riding ponies, much less ferocious steppe nomads. Combine that with the dragons and it's honestly no wonder how they got obliterated so thoroughly. In the eyes of the Dothraki, they really didn't put up much of a fight.

Funny how the whole "vast, expansive network of characters" and "gritty realism, everyone can die" thing has given way to "we need to make sure these special niggas live, even saved at the nick of time, and we can't afford assive losses like we used to, or else we don't have enough characters to move the plot forward, meaningfully"

I know part of it is due to trying to condense a gazillion book narrative lines and characters, but still.

Its ok, I've been married for the last 6 years so I'm not supposed to have hopes and dreams anyway.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Don't think we lost any very important character this season yet, have we?

Should have chosen better, buddyboy.

House Tyrell became extinct, and Vysarion got speared, and...umm...that's it?

worst episode of the whole show imo

Eh, i saw the finale preview, and it seems...meh-ish.

>Queen of Thorns took her last drink

So far - yes. But wait for a finale episode

How long will it be before Euron captures one of Dany's dragons blow up the Wall with a magic ritual? You know he will do it.

Isn't it intentional? It is slowly transitioning from low fantasy to high fantasy.

Do we have any indication that was intentional? Seems like GRRM doing the best with what's left.

The co-GMs suck and aren't even trying to hide their asspulls anymore. Also, the players deserved to TPK for their lack of planing.

True, Olena died. Can you imagine, her, married to someone like Tywin? Good lord above, shit would be the Underwoods of Game of Thrones.

>Implying the 2nd dragon isn't for Jon to ride

>Implying Dany's isn't going to get killed.

Tyrion, Danny, Jon and Cersei all have contracts that push them towards the end of season 8. nothing will happen to them.

Nobody say they have to be "alive" by the end of it.

>Wight Tyrion
Shit would be the funniest thing ever. Can you imagine a tiny dwarf trying to sprint towards you to eat your face?

2 of 3 bad pussies died, never forget.

3rd was taken behind the stage and shot, but I'm sure we'll catch a peek of her before Season 8 ends.

I said important characters user, not terrible actresses of an uninteresting arc.

It's a good thing that Dany or those Stark girls didn't die then, haha.

Dothraki horses charged through fire, they also used swords on horseback and their horses just kept charging over dead people, the Lannister formation was not done right.
So it looks like the writers are idiots that just want to make Danny win at least one fight, or they are complete retards that know jack shit about Medieval fighting. Either way the show is shit.

Dany is finally interesting now that Jon is nearby but fuck me if the Stark girls aren't asinine and boring as fuck. Hopefully we get some action next week. Useless Sansa and pyscho Arya stopped being interesting long ago.

At this rate, since Martin said the end would be 'bitter sweet', I think they'll win against the Night King, with Jon & Danny getting actually together, but dying in the process or failing to reclaim the crown.

You don't use swords on horses?

Why didn't Daenerys and Drogon fight by themselves?

Nobody could hurt them except for anyone manning the one artillery piece. Telling the Dothraki to stay back would have allowed Drogon to breathe indiscriminately, without fear of friendly fire (literally).

To kill more Lannister soldiers, of course. You don't stay in close formation while a dragon is breathing fire over you. You don't stay in lose formation while horsemen attack you. By doing both, the enemy is a lose-lose situation.

When zombies dragged down and chomped on that guy, for a moment I was hoping it was Jorah the cucknight. It would be a great ending to his pointless adventure.

She could have flown along the road and torched all the Lannister soldiers in one go.

Shorter reach than spears or bows, if you want to use a sword on horseback the saber would the best, one at least in my opinion, the Dothraki one is short and doesn't look like it is that good at slashing.

To finally show Dothraki fighting on an open plain.

Didn't the Dorne kill a dragon with a ballista when the Targaryen tried the first time? Killing dragons with ballistas is hardly novel.

>This week's episode was so Veeky Forums,
A stupid contrived plan that made no sense? Damn straight!

FUCK YES HOUSE ULLER
THE FIRE RISES

Wait until we get to the ''negotiations''. I see some critical failures coming.

>I throw the spear at the dragon
>It's at 1km high, you won't reach it...
>Nat20
>B-but
>Nat20
>I heard you, but it's a spear, it has a distance limit
>Nat20
>Dude, it's 1km distance
>Nat20
>Ok fuck it, you won't do much damage, roll to confirm
>Nat20, btw is vorpal

So the party was: barbarian (Tormund) ranger (Jon), fighter (Jorah), cleric (Thoros), paladin (Beric) and cavalier (the hound)?

I wonder which dragon will Euron get his hands on.

GET HYPE

My mach1 monk would have made the rescue unnecessary

What system are you using? Because
>Jon (ranger)
>The Hound (cavalier)
Seems pretty weird to me
Also you forgot Gendry

>No Drow Magus/Alchemist with katana
Not Veeky Forums enough

I don't give a fuck

>everyone failed their perception roll and missed the undead army right next to them

Jon Snow isn't a martial, though. He has at least a level or two of druid, given that he can turn into a wolf.

Sadly, He Knows Nothing, reflecting a Wisconsin score too low to actually cast spells.

They also failed their int roll to remember they have flaming weapons but decided to stay cold instead

Not enough Tieflings.

>A D&D party making bad decisions and failing rolls in a low fantasy setting isn't Veeky Forums-related

1. Wat? when did he turn into a wolf?
2. Wildshape ranger is a thing

He can't turn into a wolf in the TV series though

>I see some critical failures coming.
Well, atleast they got that stupic zombie.

He does in the books? Man I need to get back to reading them, although at the rates Martin writes, and seeing how he doesn't seem to want to actually work on them (doing loads of secondary books and prequels and shit), he won't finish them and it will frustrate me immensely.

Could have been blood loss as well but yeah it's ironic a priest of lord of fire froze to death.

Kidnappaing a wight is the definition of a retarded PC plan

>Ice breaks under 2 guys but not 50 zombies.
>GM forgot about encumbrance for NPCs

>He does in the books
Not quite, he's more like a ranger, sharing a special bond with his wolf and sometimes, when he dreams, he possesses it.

Crazy enough of a plan to work.

>He does in the books?
I don't know, I only heard things about it

>Man I need to get back to reading them, although at the rates Martin writes, and seeing how he doesn't seem to want to actually work on them (doing loads of secondary books and prequels and shit), he won't finish them and it will frustrate me immensely.
I follow you on those feelings, I have the 6 or 7 first books gathering dust on a shelf but I stopped halfway through the first one since it's basically identical to the show first season

As they take it over the wall, it falls apart into inanimate bones due to ancient spells carved into the foundation. The GM cackles over failed plot, cleric rerolls a new character, they settle for just Bluffing past the evil queen without a skeleton-man. Glibness exists for a reason.

>As they take it over the wall, it falls apart into inanimate bones due to ancient spells carved into the foundation
Actually, no. Remember those two wights white walkers sent as sleeper agents to kill Jeor Mormont?

>As they take it over the wall, it falls apart into inanimate bones due to ancient spells carved into the foundation.
I'm pretty sure some shit like this should happen (I wanted to say will but since the screenwriters are hacks...)

>I'm just gonna throw some rocks at the undead it's harmless

Yeah this is a group of players alright.

They weren't wights when they were taken across the wall, just corpses. It's shaky but I'm willing to believe it.

I don't remember them bringing this many redshirts when they left the wall.

Thats for white walkers

He'll become the Speaker of the Night King.

No, the exact point is, white walkers's magic can't raise corpses beyond the wall. So they had to sneak corpses that are ALREADY animated with the Night's Watch.

>A bunch of annoying characters carrying plot armour thick enough to smother lesser shitty characters with own weight is somehow Veeky Forums-related
Not him, but I'm glad it's just one more episode to endure and then GoT will disappear for a year without a trace, like it always does few days after season finale.

Maybe by next season it will get on TWD level and finally disappear alltogether, regardless if they are airing or not new episodes in given moment.

In the books, all the Stark kids, not just Bran, get to be Wargs.

But Sansa's wolf dies immediately, Arya's ends up on a different continent than her, Robb was not a viewpoint character, and Rickon is an irrelevant toddler.