Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1689: The Jumper Foundation Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VsRtMZDa
discord.gg/454MMUS
rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Clackspire_Labyrinth
youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
youtube.com/watch?v=qp0WBiME_fM
youtube.com/watch?v=3yPaLq1EpQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The Jumper Foundation
What's that?

>SJ's explanation for why Generic Childhood is a pile of broken powers
>It's just more wanking herself off, excusing the powers as thematics and throwing shade on Val for doing high power jumps
The total lack of self awareness is hilarious.

Just going to repost this since this was the last post of the previous thread.

Where can I find no accident powers? So that way I don't blap someone with super strength.

Also, my own personal question is can Solar's from the Exalted-Solar's jump make Firearms and drive charms or are we limited to the 25 colleges of ability

>You can get enough power to beat Goku in another jump so it's totally fine if I have a 400cp conceptual immunity to everything perk in my jump based on children's stories like Calvin and fucking Hobbes.
Does anyone else just get this...I don't know, stench of SJW from SJ-chan? Not the same philosophy but the same way of speaking and getting all self important/hypocritical?

Has you Jumper ever been effectively contained once you were starting to get 'powerful' enough? What methods were used? How did the Foundation in SCP dealt with you?

Maybe "Knows His Own Strength" from Young Justice?

>can Solar's from the Exalted-Solar's jump make Firearms and drive charms

Honestly speaking, that's pretty much just a reskin of Archery and Ride/Sail charms.

Pretty sure Heavens has said yes. The only reason Sidereals can't normally make Drive or Firarms charms is because they can't make new charms period.

Are you ready?

Thanks, that covers that angle.

I'm saving Young Justice for later when I have more companions. Do you know another one?

Give it up, user.

Behold the new charm:
Gloriously Strapped Solar
Cost: 3m, 1wp or 5m, 1wp
Mins: Firearms 4, Essence 3
Type: Simple
Keywords: Combo-OK, Holy, Obvious
Duration: One scene
Prerequisite Charms: ??? (something something special Essence bullets)

The Solar shapes his Essence into a firearm. This Charm is identical to Glorious Solar Saber, except that it creates artifact firearms and similar weapons.

>Gloriously Strapped Solar
I expected lewd and was disappointed.

I mean isn't there a perk in Exalted-Solars to GSS every weapon properties included? You don't really need this.

Ditto

Well, if you can think of a way to lewd a Drive or Firearms charm, be my guest.

This is a Charm. Charms don't take CP.

I dunno meng but YJ user is just dropping bombs on her argument left and right. It's some satisfying shiet.

They asked me to stay put, I said okay. I take every "you can't contain me" perk I come across, so that's pretty much the only way I can be contained.

DC has a precision perk, and Worm has a power to limit collateral damage. There's also Nonlethal Rounds from Jet Set Radio Future which describes itself as knowing how not to hurt people too seriously, though it might only apply to combat.

There's a perk in Mount and Blade that would help. Think it's called knockout.

>Restarted!Chain
The Foundation agreed to supply me with several dozen bars of caramel-filled dark chocolate each day. I agreed to cooperate with non-invasive tests or those not designed to be painful. It worked out pretty well.

I also took SCP-682 off their hands in the end. Kept him in a Pokeball and eventually unleashed him on Commorragh. He found the idea of exterminating an entirely race vastly amusing. Of course he tried to start with me, but that didn't work out too well for him. Once I put his jaw back into place, he conceded that the pain elves would be a more constructive use of his time.

How do you write the introductions of canon character purchases when you are in different factions/places but you are fiat-destined to meet.

Chronicles of Narnia has That Civilized Strength specifically for super strength.

Pretty sure Restarted!Jumper promoted Xenocide at least three times now. It's hard to keep track. He was getting a little tired of the multiverse's shit after Jump 40.

The level of salt coming from SJ over high power jumps existing is fucking pathetic.

>other jumpmakers let you be powerful, that justifies me making this random hodgepodge of pop culture references and stupid fiat powers and calling it Generic Childhood

I see no issues with this.

>
What did you use to keep his adaptability ability to adapt to your attacks ?

Good question. If you had a charity foundation, what would it be for and how successful would it be?

Breaking news: The person who thought putting a werewolf perk in Les Miserable is appropriate is a total retard.

More news at 9.

Build for the weakness of Beatrice

pastebin.com/VsRtMZDa

There's a werewolf perk in Les Miserable? I didn't know there was even an adaptation involving werewolves to vaguely justify it.

>Discord
discord.gg/454MMUS

Can we ban this guy, already? He knows that no one wants him, yet he comes here to post this shit anyways, just to annoy us.

>Restarted!Jumper
Do you mean what did I use to keep him from adapting to my attacks? I didn't use anything special. The Pokeball worked because he didn't have time to adapt to being digitized before he was already trapped in the ball. As for ripping his jaw off, I just used brute strength for that. I don't use them much, but I accidentally picked up a lot of super strength Perks. After that I just let him rampage around Commorragh. I never intended to fight him.

So 682 is still wandering around the Warhammer 40k universe somewhere. I kind of hope to come back to find he has wandered into the Warp and is chowing down on demons and traitor legions.

Some Young Justice questions, if you're on YJ_user:

Can we import a suit into bio-suit and have it's normal functions effectively be something it shapeshifts into? I really like the resizing capabilities of it.

Can the Reach Scarab learn how to make new things? Same question as the bio-suit, is it possible to get an import for it?

In Generic Creepypasta are the program copies made with Glitch+Blight loyal to you, or do you have some way of controlling them?

Also had some more combo suggestions for Generic Creepypasta, if you're still taking them.

ESP + Mark to talk to marked people telepathically regardless of range.
Pocket Realm + Myth - your realm is spoken of in legends alongside the lands of the fae, Avalon, and Atlantis.
ESP + Glitch - you can psychically control machines without having to enter them.
Spawn + Eternal - you can imbue an arbitrary number of your spawn with an arbitrary number of revivals, and top them up with contact.
Ritualist + Eternal - instead of waiting to be revived you can be brought back by a ritual. Still only once per jump.
Pocket Realm + Demograph - you get information on anyone who enters your pocket realm.

I actually started Xiaolin Showdown being sealed in a mountain. Jack unsealed me to help take over the world.

He meant to do it at half power, but I wooshed out of there to fast for him to deploy the Jumper seal-bots. After I took him under my wing as my dark apprentice in evil (and business management), I taught him to improve them. Including by installing an xbox so any imprisoned souls would get distracted from trying to escape.

I just try to make up something that sounds like it fits the situation. For example, I'm pretty sure I will meet my one of my soon-to-be WoW companions by trying to summon the Light into the physical world with the power of racism, and failing so hard I somehow accidentally summoned a naga instead.

Hey, what one Charm can do another can improve.

All-Penetrating Cupid's Endowments
Cost: (+1wp)
Mins: Firearms 5, Essence 4
Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Combo-OK, Emotion
Duration: Permanent
Prerequisite Charms: Gloriously Strapped Solar.

All is fair in love and war, and the Solar excels at both by combining them. This Charm enhances it's prerequisite. Whenever the Solar makes a successful attack with the created artifact firearm, the target experiences an orgasm instead of any levels of damage, rolling the original attack's dicepool against their DV to determine it's intensity. At the Storyteller's discretion, aiming for the genitals or other erogenous zones may add stunt dice. The Storyteller is also advised to drink heavily if he intends to run a game with this Charm.

This Charm has no effect on targets that would not normally experience orgasms unless it is repurchased at Essence 5 to pleasure the least gods, Wyld-patterns or other mystic forces making up the target. Unfortunately, because it's prerequisite is Holy this Charm will always result in a painful rash if used on Creatures of Darkness.

> The Pokeball worked because he didn't have time to adapt to being digitized before he was already trapped in the ball.

I doubt that would work for long. The whole 'he didn't had time to adapt' has never stopped him. One SCP ate him almost whole before he had time to do anything and then he started adapting. Trapping him in magical/technological devices has also never lasted.

Yes.

For both of those Young Justice questions, sure. An import for the Scarab is something I should do in hindsight. The Bio-Suit can already be applied to an imported costume.

Yes, they are loyal. And thanks for the combination ideas; I'm always on the lookout for more.

>All-Penetrating Cupid's Endowments
Cool
>Prerequisite Charms: Gloriously Strapped Solar.
This should have the essence enhanced bullet charm (which, as I based the charm on the Archery tree, would be akin to Essence Arrow Attack) as a prerequisite instead. Possibly with a mote surcharge rather than willpower.

Then again, I spent way too much time making Charms over on White Wolf's site, before Onyx Path was a thing.

No, I'm not ready at all.

IN FACT, I GOT LOTS MORE PLANS!

You're a right badass and a well spoken one too.

Keep on doing the good work you do.

Thank you. Glad you like the combos.

>Restarted!Jumper
I could list off all the various magic and technological advancements I've crammed into the Pokeballs since I'm started tinkering with them at Jump 1, but that would be a long, long list. Suffice it to say there's a massive list of effects operating on both magical and technological principles from across the multiverse. I was pretty sure it would hold him for a few decades until my Benefactor dumped me into a new hell world for him to play in.

Thank you, user.

You're welcome! Also, if you happened to be looking for the effects of ESP+Glitch it's actually already a combo under Glitch+Disruption Field.

I saw that, I was just thinking it would be a different way to achieve a similar effect. A flavor difference really. I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't seen you already had an option featuring multiple potential choices. Glitch+ESP/Disruption Field is a bit more succinct than the massive biome/mutate/spawn combination option though, so I left that suggestion in.

Oh, yeah, that does make more sense. I see what you mean.

What are some perks/items for building a max security prision?

The sage of SJ continues. Apparently the relatively minor-mid level powers the Generic Parenting Jump are equal to total invincibility and global conceptual powers.

And getting offended at someone politely critiquing their jump too. It's not okay to say something isn't what the SJW-Chan says it is guysss.

How do I merge my companions into hideous amalgams?

Stop cross-posting. Those who care are watching and the rest of us don't want to hear about the waste of space that is SJ.

just by the one in injustice felling that Rick and Morty as a Rick will let you do that since Rick built a prison once
rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Clackspire_Labyrinth

Just take their souls and smack them together or something. Something like just putting them into an object via a jump import so that they're one being. I created companions via summoning then eventually took their souls and turned them into a crystal and used the Steven Universe to merge them with myself. Something like that.

Bionicle and Steven Universe have some easy fusion perks that are temporary.

Then the Yugioh Hero's Jump, I can't recall the full name right now, has a bunch of Fusion perks too that last as long as they are willing but if I remember correctly its only 2 at a time unless multiple people have the/a fusion ability inwhich you can just keep fusing.

IE Companions A, B, C, D, and E all take Fusion. A fuses with B to become AB, B still has an unused Fusion power so AB combines with C to become ABC and C has an unused Fusion power so they Fuse with D to become ABCD and then D has an unused Fusion so they combine with whoever else.

So when you need multiple companions for something just have them unfuse but otherwise you can just have your 8 companions fuse all together into some horrific algamation.

Even better is that one of the fusion options lets you fuse to a machine so have the 8th one take that and have all 8 companions merge together and then merge with some mech or something.

Hope this helps.

Buy the Potara Earrings and have your companions put them on. Then give one to another companion. Then again. Repeat until you have a new companion with all the memories and powers of your old companions, but only sometimes acts like one or another of them.

I love how she tries to make it everyone else's fault that her jumps are weird, fucked up works of nonsense. We just don't understand her vision, guys! We need to stop being so condescending, and then we'll get it.

Some of us who are watching want to talk about the trainwreck as it happens, and this is the best place for that, even if it annoys you. It's not like the thread is bustling with activity right now, is it?

Pretty much this. You can bet your butt if you tried to call her out on how much of a wanker she's acting like on SB you'd get banned.

I didn't really see what you meant with the SJW comparison before, if this is you, but that comment really does make it sink in. "You're bad for not agreeing with my ideas and obviously you were trying to tell me how to do work". Just swap in Mansplaining and something about it being because she's a girl and you'd have a picture perfect social justice tumblerina.

>throwing shade
Everyone in /jc/ is entirely too nerdy to use this phrase.

The hidden thug life of /jc/ is on the rise. Better watch out next time you poke your head out.

Stealing urban slang is the new cool nerdy thing to do, bruh.

I've tried to use

>throw hands

in everyday conversation. It went slightly worse than the time I tried to use kudos with reference to the time I "accidentally" smashed a gym window with a pepsi bottle rocket.

My favorite bit of that whole tirade was how she can't conceive of The Goonies, Calvin & Hobbes, Encyclopedia Brown, or any of a half-dozen more settings being made into Jumps. Hell she calls out Winnie the Pooh as one she can't see being made into a Jump and we've already got one! I'm seriously laughing at her insane ramblings at this point.

Also, calling YJ condescending, judgmental, and superior for his honest and polite criticism really should earn her a good slap.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
You came to the wrong thread motherfucker.

>SJ is literally being a hysterical woman who needs a firm slap to the face to regain her senses

>not eclipse edition

You had one job, OP.

>Amerocentric poster
muh oppression. Can't you tell this is SJW land now?

>SJW land
Go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

>eclipse
Most of us are from China

SJ could be a guy and I'd still recommend a good slapping. Sometimes dumb asses ranting wildly need a good slap.

The only groups more Amerocentric than SJWs are the various nationalist groups that openly admit to only caring about America. Even then, they still admit Mexico might be a different environment.

What are some good ideas for curses? And before you ask, I don't mean swearing.

Both "silly" and "serious" ideas are needed.

Rolled 80 (1d100)

I don't usually do this, but...

Roll to seduce.

My Hero Academia has "Big Dick Walking," which gives you a number of bonuses centered around building, maintaining and administrating a prison rated to hold supervillians without needing super employees.

the Chronicles of Narnia has the deplorable word which Is arguably the most powerful curse,OOTS has some pretty good ones as well

Curse them TO DIE FROM NOTHING BUT OLD AGE!

They will be forced to watch themselves slowly grow feeble!

They will never have an honorable death in combat!

There will be no glory in what they do, since they will have no risks!

Truly, it will be a terrible curse!

Assuming you are talking about curses that you make yourself rather than perk bought.

>Silly
A curse to make all cheese taste like lettuce
A curse to make every member of the family have yellow eyes.
A curse that changes fate so that the subject will run into at least one clown a day. No matter the circumstances

>Serious
The roof of any building you sleep in becomes covered in poisonous spiders at night.
Whenever you eat meat a frog works it's way up your throat and jumps out.
Alcohol becomes Cyanide
Darkness burns your skin like a reverse vampire

>Silly
+ May your eyelashes always land in your eyes.
+ May your soup always arrive cold and your sodas flat.
+ May you constantly have a popcorn kernel stuck between your teeth.
+ May you always forget what you came into a room for.

>Serious
+ You may no longer speak or write with vowels.
+ May your toenails grow only inwards.
+ For every time you do not speak the truth, you will lose a finger.
+ May the Grue find you whenever you are surrounded by darkness.

I dunno, curse girls so the slightest movement causes their chest to bounce like it's trying to break free?

Curse people so that everyone around them always think they're the one who dealt it?

Sexual or embarrasing curses are always the best. Though sadly that hentai genre is lacking in good content.

I'll bring it up on QQ unless you want to do so. Maybe ask Cthulhu to add it to the Generic Magical Girl Hentai Jump on the Deadly Sins origin

A curse of misfortune that affects those near the target, but never the target themselves. The longer people spend in proximity to the cursed, the greater the effect.

How's the superhero one going?

It's the day of the eclipse. So, jumpers, which radical supernatural eclipse do you prefer? Berserk or Castlevania? Or do you have a different favorite?

From what I can tell Zenaku is pretty far along. With just a few powersets needing their powers flushed out along with some items (I think, it's entirely possible that Zenaku is done with this part and I just don't know) and drawbacks

So quick question regarding Infernals. Do Third Circle and/or below demons grow in power as you do? Like if at jump 5 I make all of my Third Circles, at jump 500 would they be around my level or still at jump 5s if they did not train or anything?

A curse that changes fate so that the subject will run into at least one clown a day. No matter the circumstances.
+ May your eyelashes always land in your eyes.
+ May you always forget what you came into a room for.

Those aren't silly at all! They're fiendish! You monsters!

The deplorable word only worked in Charn

It's an item in the Chronicles of Narnia jump.

Yeah... I just saw it. That's scary

Phewee, even ASA is laying down the divine smack on SJW.

Imagine if a clown jumper got it.

I believe said clown already has The Deplorable Word

A curse to return the treasure/grave goods/sacred relics/signed manga that was stolen to it's pedastrel, leaving only pinecones and yew leaves in the thieve's pockets.

A curse to turn people into a werepenguin. Never turn anyone into a werewolf, that's just asking for them to become a big hero by taming their curse.

The Midas curse is a classic. To avoid collapsing economies you might actually need, I suggest replacing gold with the target's own currency.

And sometimes simple is best. You'd be surprised how inconvenient a curse of absolute honesty and accuracy can be.

I must say the Usurpation of Fire in DS3 has a certain appeal to, even though I'm against the Usurpation itself.

Actually, I think I'll make something like that be my version of Evil Arc's red moon. Except y'know, with more tentacles. Or-arms? Wings? I'm not sure what to call something that's feathery and looks like it evolved out of a starfish, but also suggests beaks and claws in places.

>The Midas curse is a classic. To avoid collapsing economies you might actually need, I suggest replacing gold with the target's own currency.

Or candy.

youtube.com/watch?v=qp0WBiME_fM

What is some of the better enchanting perks?

Candy is the universal currency. Even ants accept it. You need to be careful what you ask for there, though.

What can Narnian magic do?

Can always count on skittles for fucked up stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=3yPaLq1EpQw