H-hello fellow wyverns. How d-do you do?

H-hello fellow wyverns. How d-do you do?
Huh? Of course I have sharp claws and fly around all the time!

Whatever you fucking fleshlight, Go find Khezu and let it penetrate you with it's futa head until you both stop existing or a Hunter deals with you both.

Oh, hey, fellow Thunder user. It sucks having to deal with Water element weapons, right?

>/v/
out of the way fucking wyvernlets

What are you saying, you Leviathan?
This is a wyvern-only thread. Go back to your smelly pond and eat some Epioth.

Get the fuck out of my territory, you overgrown sextoy

as much as i'm enjoying this thread i've gotta ask why it even exists

Don't be so aggressive, Nargacuga. You don't even inhabit the same environment as me. I've never seen one of you inside a cave.
Besides, if you drive me away, where else will I lay my eggs?

Go away, ugly human. This is a wyvern-only thread.

Ah, yes. I just wanted some eggs for lunch. Perfect!

This is worse than furries, I swear.

Hehe, I want to be swallowed by a gigginox and implanted with its disgusting worm eggs, so that my teammates can watch as I give birth to monster babies.

you read one too many h-doujins senpai

Better get off the internet before it's too late.

Fucking khezu piece of dogshit, stop screeching like an autist.

I've seen nargas go into caves.
Generations, the eastern map where you first meet misutzune. Fucker will go into the cave.

You're a deviant alright. Eating your neighbour's kids is not polite, Mr. Tigrex.

Get out you sword-wielding, barrel-bombing, potion-drinking, paint-baller unscaled Pelagus. Only wyverns are allowed here. Go eat a well-done steak.

How about just swallowed?

All you little shits get off my damn lawn and go back to where you're SUPPOSED to be. Can't even take a fucking nap without some four-limbed asshole getting uppity and trampling your garden.

I'm pretty sure there's a vagina in this picture, I'm just not sure where.

There isn't, that's a tail mouth.

Shut up and let me turn you into a jacket. These status shots aren't gonna proc themselves.

So where are we supposed to be, upper-class monster?
Stick to yourselves and go manipulate forces of nature to kill some humans, you six-limbed ugly giant exalted wyvern.

Those humanlets, when will they learn? I think Fatalis should come back and kill you all like he did with your ancestors. That's the only things Elder Dragons are good for: pesky human genocide.

You've fucked things up so much with your pissing contests (and I'm fairly certain some of them were literal) that it'll take a while to sort them out.
Let me go get something for breakfast first, you giant walking cock.

Currently it's somewhere inside the monster.

I want to marry Zinogre-chan!