I'm done accumulating this next piece of FUCKING gold

I'm done accumulating this next piece of FUCKING gold.

I trust by NOW you know how FUCKING excellent my PREDICTIONS are.

ThiNK AboUt IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cyBCw24
dragonchain.github.io/blockchain-use-cases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a scam bruh. Sry for letting you know this way but Joe and his gang are not as fierce business men as they like to pretend.

literally the worst logo ive ever seen in crypto

(((Disney)))

my girlfriend loves it because blue is her favorite color, and shes obsessed with dragons. shes 100% in on it.

this coin is fucking confusing

Cartoonish logo
Disney..?? wtf are they doing in the crypto space?
Whats the advantage of this platform??

Jews

Some 1985 Saturday afternoon PBS special shit.

My girlfriend unironically went allin on BlockMason because her name is Mason

it will be the squarespace of blockchains

first company coming on is Look Lateral, a fine art dealer

Legitimately looks like a fucking maplestory boss LOL

What does that mean?

>ThiNK AboUt IT.
This faggot again? Pajeet I told you the last time, you're not welcome here. Every single "prediction" you've made has tanked, go kys and do the world a favor. I'm sure someone will appreciate the extra space on the shitting street

>squarespace of blockchains
yeah i like this description. it won't be the next bitcoin or anything but DRGN has a lot of room to grow here.

LOL what the FUCK is this shit. Should I buy it just because of the cute dragon?

Have you ever heard of Antshares?

Pump server.

discord.gg/cyBCw24

pretty much, yeah

Just like Antshares, right?

Substantive discussion in this thread.

Is the board now overrun by 15 year olds?

Nevertheless. Dragonchain.

CEO has 21 years of incredible blockchain experience

The point is to create a enterprise blockchain solution that will be easily integrable with whatever is in the field already, with incredible amount of levers one can adjust.

Private chains, public chains, sharding-like is inbuilt. Smart-contract languages can be written in all relevant modern programming languages.

Soon, they will have their own ICO on dragon chain, "look lateral".

The CEO doesn't care about cavalier displays of marketing and explicitly stated that their approach is to be "quiet, but deadly". Just like dash, and dash rose 2x as much as ethereum this year.

I've been holding since ~30 cents. Not going to sell. Either way its going to at least have one major pump and that is enough for me to hold on.

21 years of blockchain experience, gtfo

Yes, more like relevant IT experience, a lot of the years in the blockchain industry. Your correct

Check out Joel Rets on linkedin.

What business use cases will this blockchain allow?
Please give simple examples

dragonchain.github.io/blockchain-use-cases

It's a pretty good logo. It's district, memorable and cute. Much better than a generic circle #108.

this is how you know it’s a shitcoin

just like req no one can explain it in their own words

The same could be written about any smart contract blockchain. Whats different from eth, neo, ico etc?

Don't give a shit enough to spend time explaining something I explained earlier in the thread

DYOR you retard

If you can't see the difference between this and ETH you are completely clueless.

>'girlfriend'
>mason

Okay dude.

DELET THIS

need to accumulate more

please explain