Want to play age of sigmar

>want to play age of sigmar
>store only plays 40K
>only people with fantasy models are butthurt WHFB player.

What do i do? Do i just contiune to play 40k or should i invest in AoS and hope people join in

I'd get the path to glory book and try to get people interested in that. It's a good way of getting people interested, at my local gaming group 6 people got into AoS at once because of it, and they are all exclusive 40k players.

If you want to play and dont really care which faction, get Chaos Daemons, they can be used for both.

>wanting to play AoS
That's what you deserve

Look a butthurt WHFB player.

>want to play age of sigmar

>le butthurt meme
AoS has objectively a shitty setting, shitty sculpts for the most parts and retarded rules. It was just a test for the last 40k edition that spiralled into some kind of "game". Enjoy getting your army squatted if you don't like Stormcucks or Chaos

>Shitty sculpts
Okay mate I don't like the setting either but that's just straight up hypocrisy.
You may not like the artstyle but the sculpture is really incredibly detailed

>AoS
>incredibly detailed
Daily reminder random mess =/= detailed

They're over detailed user, that's not a good thing. They just use CAD textures everywhere. Most of their newer models are so overdetailed it is actually difficult to distinguish their faces and body parts, which is an orrendous design for tabletop miniatures

Even if you don't like the overdetailed designs, they are still really well executed. Just look at that damn Lord of Change

Even a broken clock reads the right hour 2 times a day. I like that model too, but they probably put more care in it since it's used for 40k too

What about those beastmen riders coming with the destruction alliance ?I find them really cool too.
I'm a big fan of the death figurines too, though the showcased paint job make them look boring

AOS is a terrible game. The rules are steaming garbage. Your LGS is helping you out here.

I built my entire chaos army thanks to 2 path to glory campaigns. Started out with the khorne half of the starter and everything else was random, bought and painted a box a week since we had a fully painted rule

Please, stop telling people they're having wrongbadfun. Ignore what you don't like and move on.
Handsome please with bacon on top

>literally what?
I don't follow a game I don't like. I just shit on it for the reasons I talked before

I understand Veeky Forums feeds off hatred but its been like 2+ years since the release of AoS and they have made the gamr far better then it was at launch and yet the WHFB players still are mad, its just stupid one is stopping them from playing 8th expect their anger at the new game.

The main reason they don't want to play it it's because the game sucks dude

It's not about not playing it, it's about ranting everywhere about how much you hate that shit.
No one is forcing you to play the game, if you won't play it just ignore it. No need to start wars about it every time it's mentioned

Why? I can't talk about things I don't like? It's fun

Thats fair, but others dont talk about things they dont like because its fun they actully go into a neckbeard rage.

>I can't talk about things I don't like ?
The expiration date for talking about things you don't like has been passed for a long time now.
If you wish to continue you need a Veeky Forums pro account.
Non-compliance shall be met with slight annoyance of the highest degree.

D:

You have been warned.

Fuck off, frogposter.

>CAD textures
>i have no idea how CAD design is done whatsoever, the post

Just set up your AOS stuff against 40k players as it's basically the same game now with all the models being effectively transferable.