How would you port the ogres kingdoms over to 40k?

How would you port the ogres kingdoms over to 40k?

Space Ogre Kingdoms

Fuck ogres.

40kven are kino.

/thread

>Eat Everything
>Invading from the East
>Anti chaos spiel
Nids already exist.

Just do a mini codex for an all Ogryn army like Scions got

Nids don't break away for food and glory

Ain't hungry enough

All-Ogryn Regiments with not!Mongol Rough Riders vibes. Duh.

>Space Ogre Kingdoms
10/10, would buy

>Fuck ogres
Oh god, ugh... bro, what have we said about you and the magical realming? pls

Basically this.. just make ogryn their own army and make them not (less?) stupid somehow. Give them some random grot allies, and some fangorious spacebeasts to ride, and go to town.

By way of 80's Arnold.

I wouldn't. It would suck the uniqueness out of both settings.

>I wouldn't. It would suck the uniqueness out of both settings.
Is your argument that the presence / absence of ogre kingdoms is the only thing that make AoS and 40k, respectively, unique? Makes a lot of sense, actually.

On a related note, how would you port Tau to AoS?

>I'm going to take the statement to the logical extreme! Ha! That'll show him!

>How would you port the ogres kingdoms over to 40k?

Oh great, another fucking Primaris thread

>how would you port Tau to AoS?

Halfling empire that is constantly underestimating the enemy and mocking the gods, they dont die due to a mixture of luck and proficiency. Instead of being on one area they are a giant trading group that is divided into several caravans spread across the land, nomadic and with good at negotiations they maybe use large mercenary armies or ride on huge beasts to compensate for their size.

It was a little tongue-in-cheek, but.. Well, I mean, that's it right? Other than ogres an tau, what faction DOESN'T exist in both settings already? They ported space marines back to AoS when they launched it, and we already had elves / space elves, orcs / space orcs, undead / space undead, chaos / space chaos, etc etc. Tyranids are 40K unique I guess. Other than that, the Nom Nom Club and the Anime Mecha Space Commies are really the only major point of separation.

inb4 somebody starts screaming about squats or whatever those space skaven were called

Now I'm just picturing halflings in steampunk mechsuits that are inexplicably stew-powered, unleashing high-velocity victuals upon their enemies.

You don't

You port Kroot into AoS instead.

Seriously these fuckers are so neglected in 40k you could remove and repackage them overnight and no Tau player would notice

>Mantic

Age of Sigmar and 40k are the same thing.

Rak'gol are a thing if you consider ffg canon

Jokaero are also an example, expect fieldable and canon

I would actually argue that Tyranids are space Beastmen

>how would you port Tau to AoS?

Fish folk with crustacean battle armor