I need a quck 2x. Please shill me your coins that you are sure will 2x within a week...

I need a quck 2x. Please shill me your coins that you are sure will 2x within a week. I am not so good at short term research

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ekHHZs3
discord.gg/PMXgP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

XRP

on what basis? Any news coming out?

LOL

did he died?

TRX

Vechain

RIP that guy, I wouldn't sleep for a month if I did this to a girl. We all know how vicious they can be.

GAME

Just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

bitch should've moved her hair off the person's desk

XMR ez in the next week or so

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

how quick? salt platform is out by the end of the month

It's those 2 things I want 2x for so I don't miss out ;_;

What makes you say that?

>being a beta faggot

Where at

>falling for the BZC bot

BURST, assuming you can grab it before tomorrow and not get scared off by the news dump.

prl prolly if you get it on kucoin use this promo code. itd be appreciated. great exchange low fees decent around the clock customer service.
1M7uh

Not a 2x but at least 5x: XVG. McAfee on board. Wraith protocol release this week. And did you saw the FUD campaign? A whale bought 15% of the circulating supple

ENG

Bitcoin

Heh. See what I did there?

Heh

>McAfee on board
looks to me like he made you a bagholder

fuck off with your scam groups pajeet

Verge already had its moon mission. Whales own more like 85% of the circulating supply.

Wraith will never be released
Verge will always be a shitty dogecoin fork with no actual privacy
You will be stuck holding bags

SALT...

i mean, this pic is old as fuck, but i absolutely love long hair. i cant imagine cutting it even as a joke, or as a neutral move. i guess if i hated her enough, i might do it, but my iq would also need to be lower

this desu

discord.gg/PMXgP

Someone click this shit so I can talk In chat

fuck off with your scam discords pajeet.

BNTY probably a 2x within a couple of hours, honestly