Norse space marines, vampire space marines, mongol space marines...

norse space marines, vampire space marines, mongol space marines. It feels like there is an analogue for every race or culture out there. which ones are we missing and how should they be done? I know samurai marines are a thing a lot of people toy with, but what else? is there anything out there that you feel is under-represented or non-existant?

Other urls found in this thread:

sikh-history.com/sikhhist/events/war_strategy.html
allaboutsikhs.com/sikh-warriors/the-great-sikh-warriors
philipsibbering.com/wh40k/10-05-00-chapter-index.shtml
philipsibbering.com/wh40k/10-06-01-reimage-rainbow-warriors.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Emperors shadows is the samurai chapter

Native African space marines. Native American space marines. middle-eastern space marines. Inuit space marines. Russian (?) space marines.

I've seen pretty cool conversions for Aztec/Mayan Space Marines, once. Don't remember where. I generally like the idea of a tribal, ritualistic Chapter with sacrifices

das wacis

>every race or culture

no Hindi Space Marines
no Arabian Space Marines
no Yakut Space Marines
no Polynesian Space Marines
no Rapa Nui Space Marines
no Aboriginal Australian Space Marines
no Sami Space Marines
no Romani Space Marines
no Hispanic Space Marines
no French Space Marines
no Malagasy Space Marines

Yeah, or like this one, with the typical hack-saw-blade-thing. I'm sure there are a lot of Lizardmen bits that could be used.

>No Gypsy Space Marines
Blood Ravens
>No Mexican Space Marines
Crimson Fists

Hispanic, as in SPANISH.
if I meant Latino, I'd of said Latino.

>No Polynesians
Space Sharks
>No Arabian
1k Sons, Iron Warriors

>Iron Warriors
wut

Celestial lions are kinda Native African crossed with Crusader like Knighthood.

>Conquistador space marines
Including a not!aztec chaos cultist empire to fight against in the Halo Stars.

>Sikh marines
The whole "paladin warrior culture", symbolic artefacts etc etc.
sikh-history.com/sikhhist/events/war_strategy.html
They're essentially raiders attacking the logistics. Perhaps descending from White Scars or Ravens.
allaboutsikhs.com/sikh-warriors/the-great-sikh-warriors

>Punic space marines
Had the idea when thinking of Ultras and romans. The Sons of Barca don't know they're actually descended of the "Phoenician". Void warfare, lots of ramming with ironclad-pattern ship.

philipsibbering.com/wh40k/10-05-00-chapter-index.shtml
This has some interesting chapters.

philipsibbering.com/wh40k/10-06-01-reimage-rainbow-warriors.shtml
This?

Conquistador marines are Crimson Fists

>Iron Warriors
>Arabic
wtf

Hispanic/Latino/Beaner/Whatever

Their chapter master is Pedro Kantor. Most Crimson Fists have a spanish name. Fuck off. You got what you asked for, go back to tumblr and cry about diversity to your tumblrtard friends.

>he doesn't know the difference between Spaniards and Mexicans

I dont care. Use the crimsom fists as either. Rinn's World hasnt been that elucidated on asode from SPANISH NAMES.

Use whatever and throw whatever shit you want on your dudes. Justs dont be a faggot about it like you are now

>I got corrected, time to lash out!

calm down, dude, we're talking about make-believe stories for our plastic dollies

Crimson fists are somewhat spanish and mexican

Howling Griffons are Spanish

I mean... I guess some cultures practiced vampirism? I don't think it defined any of them, though. At least none of the big ones. You actually don't have many Space Marine chapters based directly off of real world cultures ala Space Wolves or White Scars, which in my opinion is a good thing. The more originality in any fictional setting, the better. Even though some "original" chapters more or less amount to a gimmick or a theme. But like I said before, the more originality the better.

I've put together a Hindu SM chapter, for my sector that draws heavily on Persia, Indian, and Celtic myth for its history. Works out fairly well.

Transsexual space marines