Segwit2X fork Dec 28th?

SOmeone redpill me on this ? whats happening? How do i get in on free coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY#t=6m52s
github.com/SegwitB2X/bitcoin2x/commit/08220e2a3c8ba8f53801302a8b7b6d6da5a39645
discord.gg/YqKgNhB
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7m6zd0/day_4_i_will_repost_this_guide_daily_until/
github.com/btc1/bitcoin/tree/segwit2x
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hold BTC, not shitcoins (like BCH) on 12/28, and you'll get them added to your wallet.

How much will this shit be worth?

what if i have a huge amount of BTC pending on transfer?

Example: I bought 3 BTC a few days ago and im just waiting on it to be deposited.

Futures are already trading on HitBTC

You need to have it in a wallet to which you control the private key. Or an exchange which supports the fork.

>Example: I bought 3 BTC a few days ago and im just waiting on it to be deposited.
You don't actually own those btc private keys then.

Does anyone know what the hell they mean by “you will get a proportional share of Satoshi’s Bitcoin”?

It's not the same project.
It was a full team of devs backed by a community and miners.
Now it's just some ukrainian dude and a model he hired to take pictures and pretend she's in the team.

Even binance might not give it.

Looks like around $600-700

Segwit allows the network to steal coins from wallets if there's a consensus for it.

They're either robbing Satoshi or graverobbing him.

Alright, thanks

how does that work?
consensus from who?

I like the sounds of that. I love a crypto currency where devs can fork and steal anyone’s coins. Currency of the future.

This retarded for anyone to care about. Anyone can make a shit fork where you can just steal people's coins. It doesn't mean anyone will acknowledge it has value.

Jaap Terlouw doesn't know himself what he meant by that. This isn't the segwit2x that futures are based on this is just Jaap-Terlouw-coin.

from all the miners, already a million other ways to steal if you have consensus

how can crypto, blockchain, bitcoin be the future if people can steal others coins?

There's a good talk here: youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY#t=6m52s

Segwit specifically starts around 10 minutes.

Because much like bcash this isn't the real Bitcoin just another fork

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

No one has to follow or acknowledge the fork you brainlet.

why are you not just looking up basics of bitcoin? people can't steal actual bitcoins, that's the whole point of mining.. some random faggot said he would give people a bunch of bitcoin and you gigantic faggots are actually buying it just like you bought bcash.

>no gieb milkies post
u fags are getting lazy

>"If I post a roastie's tits other low IQ anons will tell me what to do"

You are a fucking retard. Learn how to read and stop asking for advice from strangers even dumber than you. Are you here to make gains or pine after pictures of sluts?

Or people are just tired of stale memes.

It's a scam dude. Go read the thread on bitcointalk, it's hilarious.

New B2X scam coin includes 2million coin premise gg github.com/SegwitB2X/bitcoin2x/commit/08220e2a3c8ba8f53801302a8b7b6d6da5a39645

Premine*

Dushku was top-tier waifu

if bitcoin cash is a segwit fork...does that mean bitcoin cash is a fraud.
why is it on coinbase? does coinbase supporting fraud?

Join the Group You won't Be disappointed!! FREE $$$$$$$$$$

discord.gg/YqKgNhB

Fucking Disgusting

what does fork mean?

Join the fun! Free $$$ Pump & Dump HUGE one tomorrow!

discord.gg/YqKgNhB

!!!!eeeeEEEE!!!!
tellmetellmetellmetellme!
:DDDDDDDDDDDD

This Segwit2x fork only has one Russian web developer, a website registered on December 12th and no miner support. Only HitBtc is supporting the Illegitimate fork.

Wow, you are one aggressive bot. You deserve to be deleted, not because of your foul mouth, but for mindlessly shilling literal trash nonstop for the last week. Never buying BZC, and neither will anyone else with an IQ greater than 60.

when transferring lite coin to my ledger nano s , why does it recommend to select segwit rather than legacy?

is nano ledger scamming me?

i dated a girl that looked like that, but with b cup size boobs.

Pics

meh not on faceberg anymore

>trusting people who use that much make up

Anyone know if Bittrex will be supporting the Segwit2x fork?

lol
NO

You're too new so you get memed and buy into whatever people view people shill you.
Get the fuck out of here and learn the basics from another source.
Ignorant people like you are the reason why the consensus still is that on scale solutions aren't better than no sulutions

he doesnt even speak proper english. street shitter confirmed

Why? They supported Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash

does gemini support the fork?

Do coinbase and binance both support the fork? I don’t want to move any BTC to a hardware wallet that I don’t have to.

I found this chart but I don't really know what "segwit status" or "batching status" really mean.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7m6zd0/day_4_i_will_repost_this_guide_daily_until/

Nice scam fork.

6 million new coins.

Guys here is my attitude on this.
Bitcoin has gone to what two to three thousand in the past 2 days?
This fork is worth 0.04 bitcoin. It isn't worth buying high priced bitcoin for this fork. If you already are in then great, but even then bitcoin has a good chance of dropping after people get their fork.

that's 2Bx not 2x tho...

What?

there are two separate projects on github segwig2x and segwit2bx i have no idea if any one of them is legit but looks like the 2bx is a desperate attempt at scamming people by a single dev not even a team.

It says it bitcoin2x right there.

The official segwit2x fork is dead.

yeah this will be dead too after this stunt i bet ya.

It’s coin theft.

If they forked without stealing Satoshi’s coins or premining more coins i would consider it s legitimate fork.

The fact that they think they STEAL coins and redistribute them is something everyone that holds ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY should outright reject.

Accepting coin theft destroys the foundational principles of cryptocurrency.

github.com/btc1/bitcoin/tree/segwit2x
this seems to be the actual legit branch

no they, that's a single russian scammer

Just hold BTC user. If you're looking for some trends in the meantime check out this discord- they haven't been wrong yet, just look at their signals page.

discord.gg/2cFWBHc

Will this work on the ledger wallet?

I'm pretty sure it's just an attempt to trigger some of the existing B2X futures contracts before 12/31 to try to get them to pay out. No one is actually paying attention to it.