Jesus everloving christ why can't I ever play my rainbow warriors without some brokedick piece of shit manlet who...

Jesus everloving christ why can't I ever play my rainbow warriors without some brokedick piece of shit manlet who thinks he's funny manhandling my models and going "hurr durr are these the GAY marines?" like, fuck off

user do you need to vent

yes, yes i do

just say 'yeah, idiot' and wink at them

Hey guys, I'm making a Nurgle warband based off of the Rainbow Warriors called the Fudge Packers. Thoughts?

Maybe if you didn't paint them up to be so fucking faggy you wouldn't have this problem.

What are their colors and sigil?

>Rainbow Warriors
>Gets mad when people call them "Gay Marines"
This is like a man getting mad at people who think he's gay when he wear's a "Gay Pride" shirt.

>rainbow warriors

They do look pretty gay user

Captcha: Peoples CARGAY

Happens with noise marines too and they're way more flamboyant.

Have your heard? Rainbows are the new symbol of the alt right, all the separate colours representing racial segregation/anti diversity.

Brown and pink.
Sigil is pic related and the battle cry is definitely gonna be "Slaanesh and Nurgle, bros 4 lyfe"

Tell them if they don't know who the Rainbow Warriors are then they are in fact the gays.

Add more Aztec flair to them.

I don't think Rainbow Warriors are gay user. They are dope af.

Yeah, the gay ones are the Dark Angels.

This.
Don't just take some marines and paint some rainbows on them, add feathers and shit. Swap out chainswords for lizardweapons, have power macuahuitls, add a pelt here or there.

You have wonderful taste user

You painted a fucking rainbow on the plasma gun what were you fucking expecting you god damned tard?

Are rainbows an Aztec thing or are the two unrelated? I read a Horrible Histories book about Aztecs so I know a lot about them but I don't think there was anything about rainbows.

OP here, this was painted just this afternoon, and before i even checked the thread i regretted my decision. I have since changed it to a unifotm coat of Game Color Magic Blue

No excuse for just grabbing at someone's minis without asking, but if you thought you'd paint rainbows on shit without getting accused of being gay or a pony faggot, you're kind of a retard.

Wait if people are just grabbing other peoples' shit left and right at all these stores, does that mean I can play grabass with their gf's tits and ass without asking too?

Unless you're assuming everyone has an appreciation for obscure late 80s apocrypha like you, times have changed over the course of 30+ years and you've elected to use the symbol of the contemporary LGBT movement as yourdudes' namesake.

So yeah, you're fucking stupid for being upset.

If they're at one of these stores, chances are they dont have a GF

I think it only extends to the owner of the grabbed property. So I guess... just grab the guy's ass?

Or not one that you'd want to grab the ass of, anyway.

Lots of guys bring their GFs to my FLGS and they're all just... just awful.

So... Are your marines gay? Are you gay?

Idk but I remember the old RT art of Rainbow Warriors having an Aztec vibe

>stories that never happened
Also, get better at painting rainbows.

The rainbow coils could work. You just need to make the color subtle, like a glowing prism.

Post the damn rainbow fags already.

>plays starcraft marines
>wondering why people calls him a gay

I dare you to pinpoint Hideo Kojima's sexuality, because I sure as shit can't.

The only option is to tell them to not touch your stuff and win, rubbing their face in the victory while making buttsex jokes that will likely make them uncomfortable.

Or just be like, "Please be careful with my models and ask to handle them" then proceed to play a fun game.

Both options are acceptable.

You can't begin to fathom the inner workings of the mind of a god, user.

It's Norman Reedus.

I think you mean Norman Feetus

nice blogpost, fuck off