Control f

>control f
>OMG
>No results found

Why does this board, a board dedicated to generating wealth, not talk about the literal GOD of altcoins.

This token WILL make you rich if you accumulate.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/omise
twitter.com/omise_go/status/924684261613023233
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
discord.gg/9x4AjMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shhhh

You're right... im sorry.... it's just frustrating is all.

because I'm still accumulating fgt shhh

this is a rock solid alt

just keep accumulating, when the rocket takes off there's no telling how far into space we're going

This token has gone up in usd but has fallen in the rankings of the top 100

shill OMG to me and I'll put $1k

When you cash out, what are you going to cash out into?

Another deluded omisegoon.

Whats next? Roller blades?

Nothing. Im still holding. Just complaining cuz i missed the initial moon. Up 50% now with 1150

OMG is for patrician traders with market foresight and knowledge. Veeky Forums is full of retards and faggots desu.

>cashing out
>not staking for infinite gains

delete this shit. all the omisebros are still accumulating at the bedrock low prices. remember, dont walk over dollars to pick up pennies. hodl and accumulate.

All in. Have gone from 3500~ to current stack just from trading this coin. 2018 will be a good year.

Coin goes down 1/5. People convinced it will 50x appear on biz to bitch and moan. Every. Time.

>missing on ICX for this
how can you do this to yourself?

What is omg? isnt it vaporware?

You're gonna make it friend.

ITT: only people on this board who will make it

The truest of all shitcoins. Vapourware. No product. They didnt even have a roadmap until 6 months after ico fuckin kek. Zero developers. Project run by a viral marketing team with no blockchain development background. Had to piggyback on the ethereum network by creating an erc token (something anyone can do if you follow some simple instructions). Still no wallet SDK. Why the fuck they are coding a wallet lord only knows there are already plenty of erc20 compatible wallets. The name itself is fucking trash. Deliberately photograph themselves infront of a google reception sign to pump the price. Havent coded their own mainnet, are instead STILL relying on ethereum devs to give them plasma which IF that happens they still just sit on top of it as a basic token that anyone else can create. Supporters unable to give any kind of justification for the ridiculous marketcap apart from muhhh omise parent company. Utter turdcoin.

just a way to transfer money... the only good thing about it that I found is that it's advised by Vitalik/Ethereum team. These threads are useless cause none of the people who bought make any DD and they just spam memes

Nice fud.

I wouldn't, if you even knew what omg was all about when they achieve their goal the concept sounds kinda silly.

Or btc and xmr since they retain purchasing power.

You certainly should have fear uncertainty and doubt if you bought into this scam. You are welcone.

>zero developers
wym? github.com/omise

>plenty of erc20 compatible wallets
plenty that do fiat conversions?

Point me to the omg wallet that can do fiat conversions....

How does it feel being alone, fudding OMG with 0 knowledge? Every single point you stated is false, but I wont do your research for you.

Let me guess, burger, voted for trump, flatearther?

How sad must your life be.

It doesn't sound false. Anyone whon ive ever seen shill omg fail to provide why as do you.

the uneducated fud in here pleases me. I will drink their tears when omg goes live next quarter and has millions of customers right out of the gate

The issue with that, is that when there is a logical argument for the case of OMG, the normal, biztard responce is "le sk8board" & "le chink scam"

So I will say it one more time.

The value of OmiseGo, will be it's staking mechanism coupled with the plasma blockchain. Omise, the parent company, currently handles probably about 32B annually - yet it's current aggressive approach, bank partnerships, exchange partnerships, and unannounced conglomerate partnerships, probably puts this valume at over 100B annually.

This is 100B that will be required to be validated by OmiseGo token holders. 100% of all transaction fees will go to the staker. The Omise team has specifically stated that staking WILL be extremley lucrative in order to expand the network, hense the point of the airdrop, and distributing OMG tokens in order to strengthen the nework.

The true bread and butter of OmiseGo is the wallet SDK, which, in it's release in Q1 2018, will allow any and all buisnesses to connect to the OmiseGo DEX and blockchain. You will be able to pay for your cheeseburgers in one country with any currecny and have it instantly exchanged to that vendors prefered currency, whether it be crypto, fiat, or fucking airline miles.

This token is being advised and collaborating with litteraly the top blockchain minds current around, including Mr.Skelly, Dr. Gavin Wood, and Poon.

To suggest that this token is a scam is to insult your own intelligence as an investor.

But I recommend you keep taking your crypto suggestions by some faggot who designed some shitty antivirus and pays thaiboys to shit in his mouth.

Tell me right now why I should sell all my 20 k ICX coins to buy OMG?

Whats on the roadmap? When will staking info come out.

Let me know the juicy knowledge

The roadmap shows that 2018 will be the year of OmiseGo.

What roadmap. I looked at that image a few times. What are the key dates for crucial releases?

>2 seconds of google

twitter.com/omise_go/status/924684261613023233

This is the face of OMG FUD

Yes I saw this, so what are the key dates and what are they releasing? Based on this roadmap I don’t have to pay attention to it until after Q1?

It's #24 right now.

The key dates for 2018 are on that roadmap.

The price also rose recently from 10 to 21 with no news at all

Ok so Q2 2018 agree?

Shut the fuck up they dont deserve it FUCK YOU

Yes, you personally should wait until Q2.

what's the price prediction EOY 2018?

If you're too much of a brainlet to research your own coins then just check out these guys' signals, they've been killing it all week and haven't been wrong yet.

discord.gg/2cFWBHc

Congratulations, you're going to be a rich motherfucker next year. I only have 300 right now but will hopefully be able to ride some waves to increase my stack.

At the moment it is, hopefully that changes somewhere in 2018. The team is pretty solid so it probably will. At least that is what I am guessing

This

>Le sketbored xD

jesus fuck we need to ban discord links already.

every fucking thread.

in a few months this will be at least $50

anons in this thread will make it. I'm all in on OMG.

1395 OMG

Gonna be kickflipping gnarly gains in 2018.

if dubs I go all in on this shitcoin

It ain't no shitcoin homie. the shitcoin pajeet scams are under 5 bucks in 95% of cases

despite lack of dubs I'm committed to research it

This thailand big mac coin has been the worst performer of the top 25 for the past 30, 60, and 90 days.

Im so mad I fell for the HODL meme in Q4, could have 5x - 10x my overall portfolio elsewhere

is 4000 enough?

You just need 2605 more to make it

It was 20c like 6 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's doing better than 98% of coins on the market other than yobit shit coins with 3eth daily volume

OMG is about to get pump and dumped OP, know when to dump there is a 100,000 member group who will pump it and dump, don't miss out on the action; here is the group chat discord.gg/9x4AjMM