How do you reshape destiny?

How do you reshape destiny?

With your fists.

win an oscar

Find the lady of the light, still raving in the night

Your destiny is written in the 'stars', which include things like planets that look like stars from the ground.

If you want to change your destiny, you just need to change the stars. Maybe adjust the orbits of planets, maybe blow them up.

You can't. If you were actually the sort of person with the capacity to reshape destiny, then destiny would already reflect that by indicating that what happens is what you want to happen. If you believe you have changed your destiny it is very likely that you were initially misinformed of the nature of your destiny. It happens.

I go punch Sidereals until they do what I say.

I feel like destiny is self-correcting. If you change destiny, than it was your destiny to change it, and the end result is your true destiny. Basically anything you do is destined, if you believe in that bollocks.

Well, in a modern context, destiny is just where you end up after time spent on your current course.
So, changing your behavior and circumstances would alter where you end up, thus changing your destiny.

In the Greek conception of Fate, well, tough. You can't. It's all been set out and you just end up realizing what it was.
Zeus might sometimes change your destiny, so you could pray, I suppose.

You don't, because it doesn't exist. If everything is predestined, then nothing is.

By doing crimes.

But will life change?

Destiny, it all comes down to choices.

NASA actually got sued for throwing a comet off course. Some crazy lady said it changed her destiny of meeting some handsome tall stranger because the comet was part of her celestial map. The case got thrown out of court.

Destiny. Moving the goalposts since before goalposts were invented.

By coming to understand how destiny interacts with the paradoxical effects of time travel and then coming up with a ridiculously circuitous plot to repeatedly force destiny to unfold in a way which is beneficial to myself, while trying to prevent my enemies from doing the same to me (again). I also practice my grandiloquent soliloquies, because you never know when you might have to make a speech about it.

close...
> guns with silencers
> lots of dead bodies of everyone who would stop your or care
> no witnesses
> then live your life

Destiny is a system. Hack it.

Melting them? they're metal blisters.

Pretty much this. A Chaotic Evil goddess is in charge of fortune, and her Lawful Neutral father is in charge of fate.
There's a lot of correction and re-railing going on.

I'm pretty sure he actually says "Fuck you, starts!"

Massive overhaul of the business model, release a sequel to rework the core mechanics

kick destiny in the balls, follow the words of cave johnson

“I’ve been thinking
When life gives you lemons?
Don’t make lemonade.
Make life take the lemons back!
Get mad!
I don’t want your damn lemons!
What am I supposed to do with these?
Demand to see life’s manager!
Make life rue the day it thought is could give me lemons!
Do you know who I am?
I’m the man who’s going to burn your house down!
With the lemons!
I’m going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

THATS HOW YOU CHANGE DESTINY, CONVERT ITS GIFTS INTO COMBUSTIBLE VERSIONS OF THEM AND THEN THROW IT BACK

KILL DESTINY!
MURDER IT!
KILL!
KILL!
MURDER!

>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

By going beyond the impossible and kicking reason to the curb!!