Stat me, Veeky Forums

Stat me, Veeky Forums

Battle Monk CR 4

XP 1,200
Human monk 5
LN Medium humanoid
Init +2; Senses Perception +12
DEFENSE

AC 19, touch 18, flat-footed 16 (+1 armor, +2 Dex, +1 dodge, +1 monk, +4 monk)
hp 32 (5d8+10)
Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +9; +2 vs. enchantment
Defensive Abilities evasion; Immune disease
OFFENSE

Speed 50 ft.
Melee unarmed strike +5 (1d8+1) or unarmed strike flurry of blows +5/+5 (1d8+1) or kama +5 (1d6+1) or kama flurry of blows +5/+5 (1d6+1)
Ranged mwk light crossbow +6 (1d8/19–20)
Special Attacks flurry of blows, stunning fist (5/day, DC 16, fatigued)
STATISTICS

Str 13, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 8
Base Atk +3; CMB +6; CMD 22
Feats Blind-Fight, Combat Reflexes, Deflect Arrows, Dodge, Improved Unarmed Strike, Scorpion Style, Stunning Fist, Weapon Finesse
Skills Acrobatics +10 (+19 jump), Climb +7, Escape Artist +7, Perception +12, Sense Motive +12, Stealth +10
Languages Common
SQ fast movement, high jump, ki pool (6 points, magic), maneuver training, slow fall 20 ft.
Combat Gear alchemist’s fire, smokesticks (2); Other Gear masterwork light crossbow with 10 bolts, kama, bracers of armor +1, cloak of resistance +1
Boon A battle monk can assist the PCs in a single fight (or send several initiates) if it serves the interest of her academy or her master. A battle monk could also introduce the PCs to the master of her academy or to a diplomat, merchant, or other NPC from the land where her martial art originated.

Fuck Me Greed/10

>if it serves the interest of her academy or her master

Well then

Monk possessed by an evil spirit

>evil

Yes, the spirit forged out of the souls of innocents that lusts eternal for more wealth worldly possessions and lackeys is at least NE

All the homunculi are at least NE. Greed just happens to value his subordinates since assigning value to everything is part of his shtick.

The alignment of each Homonculi depend on which one you're talking about
Manga Sloth isn't evil
There's two manga Greed: the first one is at least NE, the second change alignment along his character progression

Greed is definitely Neutral Evil to start with, but he is at least true neutral or even neutral good by the end of the series.

>Evil
You clearly misspelled AWESOME.

Literally evil. Like, super-lich evil.

Now that he's Emperor, does this mean he fucks dozens of royal bitches?

some levels in monk some levels as a binder

speaking of which, how do people feel about the 5e Binder class homebrew by middlefingerofvecna?

Mei on his dick every day

Wait, WHAT?

That's a xiao-mei dummy not a mei. Red your filenames.

Bromonculus

Only the cripple

Would their babies be half-homunculus?

Lan Fan > Mei

Patently untrue, one's a hag.

How many babies did Mei and Alphonso have, once he figured out how to get his dick working?

And May is canon banging Al at Brotherhood's resolution.

Literally all of them. Can you imagine being a tin can for most of your young adult life, and then one day discovering your dick for the first time?

No, because he's fully human again.

Would two players play as him?
Fighting for control over the body.

10% luck
20% skill
50% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure
15% pain
100% reason to kill yourself

Who is this, and why should I care?

Lin, a prince of not-china visiting not-Germany.

From the manga/anime series Full Metal Alchemist.

Midway through the series he merges with a being that embodies pure Greed. He then gets superpowers, loses them and becomes Emperor.

When did he use a crossbow ?

Emperor fucks every clan woman head so he has thirty some kids.

Why is pre-Homunculus Ling making a Greed Expression?

I'd love to see him statted in GURPS.

Pretty sure that's post-Greed. Greedling wore the black outfit.

Ah, could be post-greed. Still weird for ling to make Greed Faces. they always looked very distinct.

I'd really like to see a writeup of him with all of his homunculus powers: Regen, Ultimate Shield, Multiple Lives. He'd cost a lot of points, admittedly.

I think it's Greedling but the artist wanted him to do both expressions
>Lin on the left
>Greed on the right

No Ouroboros tattoo on hand. Can't be Greed-Ling

That's a good point.
This art is completely incoherent.
Still cool though