How would ye Heresy be different if The Emperor aided Angron in his last stand instead of just yoinking him out just to...

How would ye Heresy be different if The Emperor aided Angron in his last stand instead of just yoinking him out just to let his warband die?

Angron would still whine because he's a LEETLE BITCH.

>wah wah y didndt he let me fite on my own, no homor this way

well, he might've been cool with the Emperor

Nails still woulda got him in the end. At least he wouldn't be a slave to Khorne.

You would basically have the Death Company Primarch.

Not very, Angron would have found another reason to be a fucking faggot, he was just mentally damaged from years of abuse and slavery and the horrific lobotomy they did on him with the Butchers Nails.

There was no saving him. And his Army was tainted by Chaos, which is why the Emperor didn't save them, or explain why he didn't, because he was doing his dumb fucking "Keep Chaos a Secret" thing

Probably because it would mean explaining what Chaos was, and then running the risk of them finding out he had used Chaos to make them

For Angron, all paths lead to

-> Install nails in legion
-> Angron, stop nailing your legion
-> DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO
-> Heresy

Probably not. Angron and his gladiator crew hated empires, rules, etc. to the point of wanting to kill them much more than they wanted to live. Only reasonable, and even then not very, thing the emperor could have been thinking was waiting to get all the gladiators killed, leave a hole in angron's heart, fill it with space marines and put it down after the crusade. Even then it sounds like a bad plan, but the khan hated empires too but stuck with the emperor. Might have been hoping for that.

Khan wanted to see and do more, and the Emperor gave him that opportunity. He had basically 'won' at his home planet.

>khan
>level headed, cool headed, collected swordsman
>putting up with the Emperor's empire
>vs.
>the guy with berserker nails in his head

Oh yeah, I get that. The hesitation is because he also understood the downfall of empires and what happens to barbarians when the get too civilized. Heresy happened, so eternity of war, so I guess they lucked out.

I'm not trying to credit the emperor with having a good plan. Just saying he got one barbarian horde that hated a lot of what he stood for, might have been trying for another. Although when I think about it, not sure which order they got found in.

>he had used Chaos to make them
You mean psychic power

nah, in vengeful spirit it says he made a deal with chaos gods and then cheated them. Its why they're so pissed. Its daemons telling stories so it could very well be lies, or just that consistent singular truth of events is really a thing warhammer does, but its on the table now.

>isn't really a thing
fuck, time to sleep

It adds up if you think about it. Space Marines are canonically vulnerable to chaos corruption/Chaos hones in on them like a mother fucker when they aren't protected by the Emperors Light, even the ones who aren't pyskers are lit up like candles.

The reason for this, and probably the low success rate of Space Marine implants, is because Gene-Seed is controlled warp mutation. There's pure warp stuff at their core

This.

When the Emperor found out even he cannot remove the nails, Angron had to be put down. Or used like a super Eversor on his own. He should have never been given a Legion.

Where is all this "Angron cannot be saved" crap coming from?

Did they say this in the book?

Why can't he be angry at the enemies of the Emperor? Was he being a whiney bitch to his slave-gladiator comrades?

Did Angron return to avenge his comrades and chop down his old masters?

He did. He also got a little carried away and murdered the entire planet and then got turned into a Daemon Prince by Lorgar.

When big E learned that he should have made it a side project together with Malcandor and Magnus and either Ferrus or Vulkan. Maybe even Kelbor Hal. They would probably get it done and it would have useful side effects like Hal feeling less like a servant and Magnus learning much needed stuff about the warp.

Could be. Or could not and just be DAoT stuff.

Nothing, because not bringing his warband with him was like the least of Angron's complaints.

In Angron's opinion, probably the best thing the Emperor could do would be to join the High-Riders and give him a challenge during Angron's last stand - one good fight as he died

Could be, but there is no info wether it can be done. What we do know is that nobody, not even the Emperor, could remove the nails. Assuming this is true, giving a thing like Angron a Legion was a risky move to say the least.

He went and stole Warp-power, it's just "warp energy" in general.

>He should have never been given a Legion.
>giving a thing like Angron a Legion was a risky move
Might have worked a bit more the other way around - giving the XII a Primarch vastly increased their power, at a significant decrease in the control he had over them

Kinda unfortunate that to maintain the Primarchs = No.1 precedent he had to give command to Angron, but at least he'd assembled a suitable force for it (full of angry tards and rebellion risks) and there wasn't a shortage of extermination missions for them

Mainly because Angron is missing half of his brain. And he didn't even get a cool connection to Gork and Mork in return.

Oi, I fink dis git is imp-...imployin'-...DIS GROT IZ MUCKIN ABOUT