An objective truth

There is no reason to play anything other than human in fantasy games.

>no reason
But what if I want to play an elf for fun? Checkmate bait man

Doing something intentionally 'subversive' to the tropes of a genre does not make you intelligent or creative.

>for fun
for fetish, you mean.

Obviously.

People who go to the table to wank are the lowest kind of scum.

Therefore, anyone who plays subhumans is subhuman.

"There are no humans at all in this fantasy setting"

>fetish
I mean, I can easily fetishize a human character too. But I guess since this a bait thread that's a moot point, so all I can say is "Fuk u fggt"

There was no reason to make this thread.

To this day I have no idea what autism commands user to link this to real life, historical crusaders. Never got a good answer.

something, something human supremacy I imagine.

Nobody will miss you when you die. Here's your (You) as a matter of pity, though.

Yeah, playing woodsman commando is my fetish.

Next time, how about producing some quality content, faggot.

But that's a human beating other humans.
I know you /pol/, you will say that the other one is a subhuman
Still doesn't have anything to do with fanatsy
Please gyus learn to sage

I think the idea being that crusaders were used to cleanse holy lands of people with different ideologies and races, so it's applicable here. >implying I'm not sageing every time I post

Then it's a shit setting.

Because sometimes its fun to play as something you're not familiar with.

Posting an image still bumps the thread, even if you do, newfag.

At least they have reason to do so. So OP statement is false.

>humans but with pointy ears
>humans but with beards
>covered in fur but essentially humans

Bad reason is not a proper reason.

But the crusaders also killed christians and allowed muslims and jews to live relatively peaceful in their lands, once they conquered it. It's almost like the situation was somewhat more complicated and nuanced. Also that doesn't mean that once you play a human you automatically start killing all other races, which in most settings we play around here is usually a bad idea.

Please, nobody believes your lies.

Reason is a reason, no matter what you subjectively think. OP stays false.

Belief literally doesn't factor into something you can test for yourself right now. Stop being a retard.

>Nuance
>/pol/acks
pick one man. we both know that op and his ilk are retarded and know jack and shit about actual history.

>Human that lives for hundreds of years
>Human that's lived underground for most of your life
>Human that is more monster than man
Come on m8.

I dunno, thread hasn't been bumped yet despite all the shitposting and discussion, so I think you're in the wrong here.

>once you play a human you automatically start killing all other races
I actually like this.

But I did, I tested it with that pic. Stayed on page 3. And I saged while dumping a shit ton of pics before in other threads. Anons recognized this thread as a shit thread and it will be saged.

There is no reason to play fantasy games.

You forget that humans are quite squishy compared to say beastmen and orcs, stupider then elfs and kobolds and it so happen said kobolds can easily replace human in pretty much every way (As they have all the strengths of fantasy humans turned up to 13)

>stupider then elfs and kobolds
>kobolds

I've always been of the opinion that if you need to be some exotic race in order to roleplay a compelling character, then you can't really roleplay. I've got nothing against players that want to play elves, dwarves, whatever, but if you expect me to approve some bullshit third party race for your 'character concept' to work you can fuck right off.

Counterpoint: Horsecock

Sure.
There's also no objective reason TO play as a human, though. So you may as well do what you want.

What about the racial stat bonuses?

This, but spread to dwarves and elves too.

>human with a sword
>human with a pointy hat
>human that prays
Oh wow, such compelling characters.

>elf with a bow
>furry with knives
>orc with a hammer
oh wow, such compelling characters

>deliberately saying nothing about dwarves
>completely missing the point
The mental state of human-fags

The reason is that I wanna wanna have fun

>i can't have fun unless i'm playing half-angel half-demon half-fae half-cthulhu catboy!

You are a blight upon this hobby and i sincerely hope you kill yourself.

K

hinjaku baito

Because how else am I going to play as a Robot?

>no reply in over an hour

Check m8, atheist

>Objective

>There is no reason to play fantasy games.
FTFY.

I half agree, there's no reason to not play a human if you're only allowing "classic" core races that are all basically humans anyway. Shit like Elves, Gnomes, Halfings, Dwarves, and Half-Orcs add nothing to the game world in my opinion.

Especially gnomes and Halfings who are both the same fucking things with different stats.
>Quirky short humans.
>Quirky short humans that sometimes have eating disorders.

I don't want to have "different race" just by adding "short human" "knife ear human" "human with a bird/dragon/fish head", I want something with real different bio, mindset and culture, so I tried to make some more alien race,
but they are too alien to be player race, so I end up created a human-only campaign.

I know I am wrong but how should I fix it?

I want Marche to leave.

Amen, Brother!

Shut the fuck up, if I want to be the ultimate walking Transsexual Deathstrike apocalypse who's goal is to destabilize the very concept of gender with my Trannymancy I will!

THE GRAND FUTA PLAGUE HAS BEGUN! FOR THEY WILL BE AS ONE ONCE MY MAGICKS INFUSE WITH THIS LAND!

IT WON'T BE GAY IF ALL THE WATER IS ESTROGEN, ALL THE KIDS ARE SUCKING DICK, AND ALL THE ANGELS PLAY THE SKINFLUTES TO HEAVEN!

HIDE YOUR ELVES AND HORSES MORTALS, FOR THEY WILL SOON WALK THIS LAND AS ONE!

Or you can play a game with actually interesting races.