Next coin that will explode (2-3x) in next 24hrs

You can find it at Bittrex. Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/7kbdf0/dymaxion_december_27th_2017/
discord.gg/aYceacw
dymaxion.burst.cryptoguru.org/
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already strapped but bumping for poorfags who aren't in

the pump was supposed to happen today...

Already been pumped & dumped

their big announcement is tomorrow. someone got the date wrong.

it's on the 27th you dumbass

2x or 3x is people buying in in preparation for the P/D and because shitbird McAfee fucked it up tweeting about it at the same time, not the P/D itself

Shhh, OP.
I'm not done accumulating.

>PoC

You guys can see that there is a nice sell wall at 900 sat (current price 400sat). Some whales are in this to make some good profit. The pump will be inevitable when the real game starts soon. See ya later!

You got scammed. Never trust random strangers online for investment advice. For them to make money, someone has to lose money.

where do you even buy it at?

Poloniex

Bittrex

it's been lower than this since the P/D talk started, but not much lower. worth getting in until it really starts climbing fast

that would be adam and he is not fucking around. this is real. ive got $40,000 on it. im hittin 6 figures on this trade in less than 2 weeks. stay poor kids!

Adam? Haven't heard that name for this recc

Holding this for big profits! Big announcements tomorrow, the earlier you get in = bigger profits

He is a big guy who doesn't fuck around

Discord? Or personal friend?

I'm hoping for a good night/day with this coin.

They said they'd pump to 20x and then dump 50%, and hold much longer-term. I've read stuff is happening for this coin 12/27 and then in Jan/Feb, and I think Verge/Burst tip guy said they're holding some and attempting to drive the price up like 50% in late Feb. I don't buy 20x pump for a fucking instant but 3x or 5x is easy based on past pumps since it's like 410 sats now

This ^^

I was just memeing. That brown id guy is serious

seriously, 12000-20k sats off one pump??

a slow burn pump, with minimal dumps, yeah

That assumes constant marketcap, the price could get pumped to Y, and everyone who pumped sells at .9Y or 1.01Y while the price goes up to 1.1Y and stabilizes. Then none one has lost value. The price could then continue to go up from there.

I'm sorry the notions of value and price are too abstract for you, but stocks are not quite as zero sum as you think, lest nothing could increase in value ever and no one could ever increase the value of their holdings.

No worries. It's Veeky Forums you never who is shilling or LARP'ing

They said it's not gonna be a fast up and down, but that they'd draw it out longer so it'd go higher. I'm pretty sure spiking to 600 something sats the other night was just people buying in in preparation for the impending announcements and the actual pump, given that McAfee mentioned BURST also.

Whales are awake

Announcement is about tech and completing the roadmap. What’s the big deal really?

>he doesn't know

i can hear your mcafee bags on the ground

The Dymaxion Is Coming
Don't Get Left Behind

i dunno i think i'd rather sell close to individual ATHs and buy back in vs risking being a bagholding chump if there's only one or two pumps and then weeks of no activity

>implying I wasn't holding before McCokeheads shill

Damn. Have been hodling MANA for a while, should I put it in this?

does nobody here understand compounding gains? this is hilarious. BUY THIS FUCKING COIN NOW in the low 400s for FUCK SAKE.

yes now is the time to accumulate

Volume are increasing

This shill thread is hard to understand. Let's start again and I will go all in with my baby whale money's.

Where did they announce something for the 27th and what exactly?

And what is this pump and dump talk?
Have they been pumping this whole time or was the original spike from organic buys/McAfee

dyor faggot

>small brain wojak

dont listen to pump and dump nonsense.

reddit.com/r/burstcoin/comments/7kbdf0/dymaxion_december_27th_2017/

Most hyped announcement.

Your welcome and enjoy

Healthy growth, could be looking for a new high soon

im thinking about dumping my whole portfolio into this

should i?

obviously...

Hmm... I want to put 600$ to this, but I'm afraid it's again just buy the rumour sell the news. Is it?

i did this exact thing 2 weeks ago. no regrets.

No one should ever put any more than they are willing to lose on anything, ever. That said 51% of my portfolio is in this one

just to clarify. this is how you MAKE MONEY. flipped stacks from emc2 to nxt to burst and turned 3400 into about 60k in 4 weeks. high risk big balls high return BIG STACK. just have to be good moves. dont go all in on pieces of shit for fuck sake. DYOR

>i had coordinated support from my pnd friends as to which coins we were going to pump together so i made a lot of money by taking chances on educated investments through my own research

i just put in a couple of hundreds
dont dissapoint me /biz!

this is rumor time, the news is in 9 hours which is when you usually sell because the rumors have overhyped it. but if it really is something big like the devs say I think the price should dip on the news and then pump

jokes on you, i dont have any crypto friends. im just smart.

Yeah. Just can't decide if I should set some kind of sell order, now it's 440 sats so thinking maybe 600 sats. But fuck, what if this is the one in a million and the news really are huge. Not like the Emc2 shit news.

I took too big of a position then reduced it for a pretty big loss but glad to see it's bouncing back

But it is like that

Yeah yeah yeah

But we are talking about shitcoins here. So it ends up being a win-lose game.

I guess it's just a matter of how willing you are to gamble. You can take a few percent guaranteed or risk losing a few percent in exchange for a decent chance at a doubling or tripling. I'm pretty sure this is a good bet even if I lose. Like a coinflip with above 50% odds, if you only take small bets with favorable odds you always win in the long run.

Huge pump and dump group: discord.gg/aYceacw you’re welcome.

I'm in. Wanted to buy last night but too much of a pussy. Time to gamble.

i heard next coin was a jewish scam coin

dymaxion.burst.cryptoguru.org/

Will hit 800 sats atleast in the lead up - then not sure what will happen when the news drops.

At the current rate, we'll be at about 600 when the Dymaxion thing comes out. Does anybody even hve any idea what it is anyway?

When are the news dropping?

>dymaxion.burst.cryptoguru.org/
I'm a retard. It was one click away.

>0d 13h 25m 44s

Please bear with me.

there is a lot of BTC on deck, and not much between now and 600. just be patient, this shit is about to get stupid.

IF you don't want to go off the words of some random user just check out this discord and follow their signals, they haven't been wrong all week made massive gains already

discord.gg/2cFWBHc

oh my god! this coin is going to be the next ethereum. i am so excited.

to answer a few of the recurring question: Yes we will likely see 600sats within 12 hours tops, it will then dip a bit after the news breaks (sell the news) and then the real fun begins.

>tfw trying to get btc from gdax to poloniex 2 buy but transactions are delayed

I seriously hope you're right user.

A lot of sells not a lot of buys

Did they recommend BURST tho?

Nothing to do with Ethereum lol

You're going to be dumped.

BTC recovery fucked up a plan for another coin that I was holding.

LETS GO

It was only 26 sats from the 24hr high 10 minutes ago.

search your heart. I am NOT LYING TO YOU. not everything on Veeky Forums is bullshit.

HODL

is this shit gonna dump after anouncement like EMC2? someone answer plz

Depends on the announcement.. didn’t u learn

ive been burned every single time ive tried to chase a coin about to be pumped

no. some people will take profits, but this will continue to rise. 1100, 3k are good targets if you have strong hands. 6 and 9 if you are a little bitch

bags are being sold

Listen to this person.
The news are already factored into the price, and it's always like that. DON'T TRY to chase random moon missions, the chance of you getting burned are high.

And don't listen to these fucking pajeets trying to fool you. Veeky Forums is so disgusting nowadays with all these people trying to bankrupt newbies.

weak mcafee cucks who bought high and pissed their pants because btc went up .1%

xD

>bought this at 560 sats days ago during mcafee pump
Maybe i'll just let it sit there and check back 3 months later

this thing is gonna fly. Dont be a weak-handed cuck

us army infantry vet, 5/2 2-1in btn oef 9-10 hhc mortar. Pajeet? neh sir. Smart investor? my portfolio up satoshi up %1700 in 5 weeks. im not trying to fuck anybody. YOU in fact, are trying to FUD newbies into selling their bags now. YOU are the HUMAN GARBAGE that i bet against when i make educated investments. Never under estimate greed. This coin is the first HEAVILY marketed low tier coin, it WAS a shitcoin years ago, but has been brought back to life LOW key, and is being reintorduced to the market NOW essentially. Nothing is priced in accept the old FUD and pieces of shit like this guy who spread it.

If you dont buy this, i dont give a shit. I have 700,000 of them. And im not selling FUCKING ANY OF THEM until I feel like buying another coin that ive heavily researched. Stay poor kids.

Hhc infantry.

Glorified desk jockey. Pajeet.

dumped

i'm done chasing pumps. good luck.

200k here, good luck

Strapped in.

Bought 1500 of them, now make me rich in a few months motherfuckers.

I’m a lil better at 530 but still shit buy target

naw, was a stryker mortar platoon attached to the scouts. We wrecked shit with 120mm and ran QRF in afg fob ramrod. Shit was nonstop and you can eat a bag of dicks pog

your fud is as weak as your wrist

im in for 2,000. better not cuck me

You said in your own post you were hhc you nigger.

Go submit my da-31 and fuck up my erb senpai and do some PowerPoint.

what should I seel at?
looking for quick gains...