Death Guard New Bois

Typhus looking like one chunky boi

Wait are those new Inquisition Stormtroopers?

Love Chunky Bois

>And that leaked terminator IS typhus

non Nurgle Chaos confirmed suicide Watch

I doubt it there's a bigger based one raising his scythe with the same helmet as old typhus in there

They look like scions to me. 99 percent sure those are scions.

Isn't the dude lofting his scythe in the middle of the larger picture typhus? I'm confused

IMMA GUNNNA CUUUUUUUUMMM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NON CHAOS MANLETS BTFOOOOO

>bois

kys

Are you retarded? Typhus is obviously behind that leaked terminator

not an argument boi

kys yourself boi

WE CHUNKY BOIS NOW

This will actually hurt the numarines making them even more boring

I'm pretty sure he's a generic HQ

>not just using primaris marines for kitbashing truescale marines

Not even that probably just a deathshroud terminator but that would mean they'd ditched the no talking part of the lore

I dont really like the armor.

If I knew how to greenstuff I'd sculpt my own 38mm scale one anyways

Holy shit GW are outdoing themselves

>Dat truescale

>Dat heresy armor

>Dat chunkyness

>Dat crisp detail

The shittiest part of the armor is the helmet and that can be switched out thankfully.

Well Nurgle is the patron god of fat guy fa/tg/uys, it's to be expected

Looks good though, and he can use his scythe better than Mortarion at least (not that he needs a scythe to kill you, toxic motherfucker that he is)

Also interested in that armoured mortar looking thing at the back, in front of the Raider

WHO THEM CHUNKY SCYTHE DUDERS?

So greyfax is fucked then? They kill the bitch?

I started 40k because of grimdarkness back in 3rd.

I see very very little grimdark or even space marine in the numarines. They look like a boring generic scify space warrior with a gun, not like muh spess mahreens

Meh, looks alright I suppose. No doubt due to the way GW cut their sprues now, about 80% of this will be effectively monopose.

Note the new tanks in the background too, between Morty's wings. Some kind of Plague Mortar on a new looking chassis.

>implying any of the GW photo ops ever make any sense aside from being pretty and showing off models/terrain

Don't lose any sleep over it, user.

If they followed the lore they'd be already dead from the flies and toxic fumes

>mean they'd ditched the no talking part of the lore
Think those videos miiiight be non-canon user.

Unless you think casually just 'fudging the numbers' is how 10000 year-old pure evil chaos worshipers roll

Very true forget about that, just end up getting caught in hype to think that part out

Yeah the new tank was leaked a while back.

>Implying Nurgle isnt the Chaos God of love and fun and that Plague Marines are not having the time of their lives

Just gotta be creative, my dude. Go through the bitz box and pick out skulls and scrolls and flasks and all that.

I agree that they are some of the blandest models put out by GW but in that regard they make a perfect base to build your own stuff onto.

Deathshroud terminators. Though now in Cataphractii armour instead of Tartaros armour.

PESTIGORS WHEN??

Can anyone Identify if that's the flask from grandfather's gift or grenades on Morti's belt?

god, aggressors are so ugly. probably my least favorite model they've released since 8th.

Where is our boi tallyman?

Not sold on Typhus pose.
The rest seems good to ok if trimmed.
Is Morty smaller than Magnus? Looks acceptably small to be playable as a generic prince in case..
Am I wrong?

He looks pretty fucking huge tbqh.

Personally I hate the fact that everyone and their mother fields their factions baddest motherfucker of all time in every single game.

I've stopped ever taking named characters because it gets so fucking old and feels unoriginal to boot.

Are those new Mechanicus guys at the front?

Same, user. Is less "your dudes"
I think that if the rules are VERY good I will proxy, in the worst case scenario with a converted dude from the box.

>That Nurgling in the vat (inside the black container on the right).

>It's a spa day

I think they are Stormtroopers

OK I see that now. Inquisition that doesn't use black as the main colour just looks a lot like the Mars colour scheme.

Read.

I don't see the smiling terminator

>I started 40k because of grimdarkness back in 3rd.
So you started 40k when they decided to change the fundamental aspect of the setting to rope in the 90s EXXXTREME fetishists?
It's good to see you lot being weeded out.

God I hope the plague marine kit comes with a ton of MkII helmets. I want those proper style MkII helmets. FW designed ones are absolute shit.

Are you blind or retarded or blind and retarded, typhus is literally behind that guy,

I prefer the old pose and they kept that small nurglin (familiar?) but as with Kharn and Arhiman, they remained quite faithful to the original.
A bit too big perhaps?

>They look like a boring generic scify space warrior with a gun
they still look very much like knights in space which makes them distinct enough from like 95% of other sci-fi

also ultras have always been fairly plain, pic related is a 3rd edition tactical, I fail to see the big difference

>Old Typhus
Calm, strong, stoic pose; looks like an immovable rock, something that grinds slowly forwards, sweeping his scythe left and right
>nu-Typhus
>Rock star pose, waving his scythe around like a retard, khorne-like dynamism

It seems the better GW's sculpts get technically, the worse and worse their designs become.

>It seems the better GW's sculpts get technically, the worse and worse their designs become.
Probably they wanted to make it different from the other guy that everybody took for Typhus.
I do agree with the analysis, tough

Damn this your model bro its sick af. gonna steal it for my own dudes (jk will use gold trim instead of green)

>having the time of their lives condemning innocents to die in the millions in the most horrible way imaginable
Can't say I'd share a beer with them.

I hope soon brother.

Did You guys noticed 2 new weapons on Blight-drones? One looks like some kind of uber cannon(hopefully big nasty and not flamer), the other looks like CC weapon.

I am positive for new weapon options.
By the way, is known if DG terminators still can use combi-weapons? The only reason I always preferred Chaos termies to the loyalist ones is the combi-weapons

>I always preferred
Back in the day did you really prefer one shot special weapons to THSS?

Termicide was an hell of a drug.
Also in 3rd you could mark them.
You could customize the unit for a purpose.
Furthermore, now combi-weapons are very nice and not one-shot. I want that on DG!

If you look about you can see a few heavy weapon options on the new Deathguard, theres what looks like an autocannon on the left and a lascannon on the guy at the back

>four termies with guns (Grave Wardens?)
>three Deathshroud
>Typhus
Is that terminator box going to be a four-model-kit? I'd doubt GW would put seven of them in one kit, but four models with a hero option seems possible.

I see a reaper autocannon on the termies but no lascannon. Could you please be more precise user?

I think he means between the bloated drones and Mort's wing

>Catalog
Eh, you know, it could be. Or perhaps is another Blight Launcher (is that the name, the Assault 2 grenade launcher) the one in the 3-marines box has a similar pose.
This is longer, tough, or at least it seems so.

A marine on the left has it too.
It seems it has a reservoir. If I am right, those are the new "flamers".

>So you started 40k when they decided to change the fundamental aspect of the setting to rope in the 90s EXXXTREME fetishists?
>It's good to see you lot being weeded out.

I'm glad that you said it because otherwise I was going to have to

Good riddance to 3E fags

chaoslets btfo