Post different Eldritch abominations

Post pseudo-eldrtich things. Not your typical infinite tentacled monstrosity, as that's been done to death and aren't that scary anymore. Make it something horrifying but in a different way.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buer_(demon)
youtu.be/BNPofhjkEto
youtu.be/fU6XTZ1vEoM
youtu.be/_8FVpj0p-iU?t=48s
youtu.be/iSaOecltEjI
youtu.be/CNnz44X3RfI
youtu.be/3H4J5QDQeA4
youtu.be/UKkrZ5LuJ-I
youtu.be/GCh3JdMMwY0
youtu.be/uVnDJMjNySg
youtu.be/J9729u7FeXg
youtu.be/gJML0kgjOVU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_1k-lOto8
youtube.com/watch?v=_Nh7oeouo5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only the finest for you OP.

I had a cool dream a long time ago, it was about a pretty grotesque looking flesh thing that was shaped sort of like a spider but none of its features looked that spider-like, like if a person was twisted in the shape of an arthropod (although it had no discernible mouth). it was massive like ill say somewhere around 4 meters tall, despite its size and clearly fleshy limbs it could contort itself like an octopus to fit in extremely small spaces. overall a cool dream although i cant lie when i say i was terrified when i had it

>Furfur, demon lord of yiff

Cool. I also had a weird dream a few weeks ago:

In the dream I was supposed to be a prophet, and me and a bunch of people sat around a pool where I absorbed their sins like drinking water.

Then "god" told me to meet him at the top of his tower, which was like this modern building that went straight up. As I climbed the stairs around it, there were only clouds around. When I reached the top I entered a large, empty room. And at the end of it was "god".

This god was a towering fluid shape of gold, constantly changing shape between many animals at any one time, but mostly snakes. God told me I did a good job and I woke up.

It was trippy.

these are the whole reason I'm learning art.
gimme more references/inspiration, I'm finally getting free time again soon

i like your dreams interpretation of god, and also the sin drinking. i need to start keeping a dream journal or something, i can still remember a dream i had when i was like 6 years old where a cabinet in the basement came to life and started chasing me around the house. i think it was cause the knobs sort of reminded me of eyes around that age

I dreamt I was showing my little bro around my old maths class and the maths teacher bullied me for flexing my nonexistent muscles when we moved the tables around.

Is there a name for this style of art common in old alchemy, mysticism, and gnosticism?

I don't think there is really. But damn if it doesn't produce some of the best depictions of demons and monsters.

But user, I don't have pictures of your mom.

He said he DOESN'T want pictures of tentacle monstrosity blobs

I'd facefuck it.

Good morning Buer. Only real suns get to fly in the sky.

I don't remember this episode of Adventure Time.

Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, the irony is that the image you've posted is actually supposed to be an old testament angel.

Veeky Forums has had "christian mythology" threads about those "lovecraftian angels" before.

>Unless I'm remembering incorrectly

You are. It's a demon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buer_(demon)

I don't think that scene exists but the red thing dwells in whatever that space was between the pillow reality and their normal reality.

cool, what is is?

Some videos of my eldritch playlist, reminding us all that nothing is more eldritch than Nature:

youtu.be/BNPofhjkEto

youtu.be/fU6XTZ1vEoM

youtu.be/_8FVpj0p-iU?t=48s

youtu.be/iSaOecltEjI

youtu.be/CNnz44X3RfI

This:
youtu.be/3H4J5QDQeA4

Tentacled fungus:
youtu.be/UKkrZ5LuJ-I

Those were the most amazing and horrible ones to me:

youtu.be/GCh3JdMMwY0

youtu.be/uVnDJMjNySg

For those that like spidergirls:

youtu.be/J9729u7FeXg

youtu.be/gJML0kgjOVU

Its Glob, basically God/Satan.

The actual angels are more terrifying, if not in a beautiful way.

Shit, that's one of the few times I've felt true existential dread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_1k-lOto8

somethin about that black sphere creeps me out

Yeah GOLB is hinted to be the big bad of the series.

The Lich is the last scholar of GOLB.
The threat of him invading mars is what led to magic man's madness.
Grob Gob Glob Grod shares many similarities with him.
It's implied he eats the souls of every being that ever dies, with only Finn escaping him by jumping off his tongue.

Here's the vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Nh7oeouo5I

Does this work for ya?

Yeah, I love Zdzislaw Beksinski's art.

Something about it is just so right and so wrong at the same time. It's unnerving.
>first time ever posting on Veeky Forums

I like this one especially.