What are tg's favorite 40k conspiracy theories?

Pic semi related.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Omegon#Is_Omegon_Janus.3F
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Necoho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Squa- never mind.

Orks are an engineered solution to promote biodiversity and keep the galaxy 'safe' from external aliens. They are designed to maintain the status quo of the setting.
> Clearly built for war. Muscly as fuck, embedded technology, psychic prowess and rapid growth
> Looting ensures that they are never outclassed from a tech perspective. They will always have access to similar caliber weapons as their opponent.
> They instinctively scale their response to the threat. Bigger threats draw in more and more Orks until they are inevitably drowned. Smaller threats do not attract Orks because they are weedy.
> Naturally disband after successfully killing the foe and either TK themselves back to a maintainable level, or move onto the next fight.

On a similar level, there was an idea that the Tyranids are the 'final solution' of an exiled Old One that has decided an extinct universe is better than one that feeds Chaos.

Why does that Exorcist librarian have a palantir?

>I don't want to purge
>I want to look at cool stuff on the Akashic Reader
>yeah, that's cool

Guilleman is currently Alpharius (or Omegon) in disguise.

He's frequently seen wearing helmets, so as to hide his true face.

Brought back to life with the work of Eldar, who else did Eldar work with as part of a Cabal? Alpharius Omegon to warn him.

Guilleman did no permanent damage to his brother primarchs of Traitor Legions, Mortarion and Magnus are in on it and left no major damage in return, except to Space Marines being replaced (read: infiltrated) by Primaris Marines, many of which were alive in the HH era (and thus likely to work with Alpharius as infiltrators).

Plus the way he was brought back was incredibly convoluted, much like the plans of the Alpha Legion.

Dang the memes that keep me from properly spelling Roboute Guilliman.

>implying Alpharius is a traitor

Alpha Legion are the Dark Angels of the traitor legions.
They even have the symmetry of the first and last legions made by the Emperor.

The Emperor died trying to purify his son, Horus sits on the golden throne now which is why the astronomicon is slowly dying.

> Emperor created the Chaos Gods as an equal and opposite reaction
> Chaos won on the Vengeful Spirit, the Emperor being crippled but not dying means he keeps the game going
> "Our presence remakes the past" = retcons favoring the Ultramarines
> "Unforgiven" secret doesn't explain Dark Angels' grim secret, since it would be more suspicious if no DAngels turned traitor during the Heresy
> Ultramarines, Blood Angels and Dark Angels are all covert renegades, only Salamanders, Raven Guard, Iron Hands and White Scars can be trusted
> Cabal is an Alpha Legion trick
> Abaddon is on the right side of history
> The Necrons did nothing wrong

> The Necrons did nothing wrong

This is just fact.
Even Cawl knows this shit and wants to help build a wall and make Chaos pay for it.

>The Imperial God of Unbelief
>The Whole Cabal & Alpha Legion Thing is actually a nerferious plot from Malal/Malice
>Both Fallen & Unforgiven are actually both loyal, just a big misunderstanding, but the Lion was oppurtonistic fuck, that waited for the outcome of the Siege of Terra
>The Whole Sigmar is Second Primarch Thing, I really liked the Idea, but to be fair, I am a huge sucker of the Over the Top Gothic Stuff in the Imperium.

The Alpha Legion is the founder of the Grey Knights.
The first Grandmaster was Janus, a two-faced god. = Omegon?
1d4chan.org/wiki/Omegon#Is_Omegon_Janus.3F

Ordo Hydra/Emperor Alone
Promeus and Morina
Legion II and XI

thought they named a magnus shard that in a newer HH?

>Alpha legion is loyal.

>Khan is shadow leading his legion

>rowboat is omegon

>illumanti still exist, alpha legion is a part of them

I think so. Honestly I think the HH is giving definite answers too much, and its making 40k a less interesting setting by extension.

Every deity is gork and mork.

The Tyranid Hive Mind is the Endless Swarm C'tan, who escapees being sharded, and this is her long term revenge against the Necrons.

I agree. Its a catch where they were good at hint don't show and evocative mythology, but it got enough people really interested in the minutia and it kind of kills it.

Skaven existing

I genuinly believe that The alpha legion never turned to chaos.

I also believe that the emperor is in on the alpha legion's ruse.

Also that the Dark Angels have a greater, more shameful secret that only the fallen know about, which caused them to turn traitor, and the rest of the chapter have been mislead into killing them ever since. Cypher (or cyphers, as i tgink the role has been passed down) knows what this is, and his fuckery is in some way linked to whatever the real secret is.

It makes more sense if the Alpha Legion is composed of many thousands of Splinter Cells that have lost direct supervision and are acting as lone wolf warbands, some of which have absolutely been tainted by chaos but are so mindfucked as to not notice or rationalize it as some deep cover.

That image is a bit misleading. You would think the Librarian has become evil, but he is from the Exorcist chapter, who have an unique initiation ritual and good contacts with the Inquisition due to that.

They are all enlightened or some other term. As in, they forcibly get possessed after which the demon is exorcised (hence their name) making them immune to demonic possession and corruption. Like mental vaccination.
After that, the Exorcist neophyte has to undergo additional surgery to repair the damage from the exorcism.

I know. That does make more sense. Buuuut, i reckon alpharius/omegon at least originally had a grand plan, and i still believe that the emperor gave them their orders.

I guess im just a sucker for keikaku fuckery in 40k

>40k
>incorruptible anything

I think that artifact looks more xenos than Chaos. Could be a necron thing taking over via microscopic scarabs or something.

What makes you certain the artefact is psychic? I see it as something hypnotic, in the same way a Genestealer patriarch is hypnotic!

Tyranids are a bad end humanity come back from the end of time. A twisted mockery of the evolution they were supposed to have. A thing with but one drive, survive.

The Emperor planned EVERYTHING, including the Horus Heresy - aside for a small detail of him hesitating to kill Horus in a small moment of weakness and fatherly love.

So now he's on plan B dicking around in the Warp influencing his sons to leave the Imperium on vague adventures and creating "Imperial" demons like those winged SoBs and the burning skeleton ghost SMs.

That the entire Crimson fist chapter has been takn over and become a Alpha Legion force in deep cover.

The Emperor was an Age of Strife technobarbarian warlord. He was genengineered as a payment Superman who could rule humanity. The immortal shadowy force behind the scenes through human history was Malcador, who created the Emperor.

Malcador didn't die. Once the HH was defeated, he realized that his plan had failed and faded back into the shadows.

Red Scorpions are an Emperor's Children successor and their friendship with the Sons of Medusa is an EC/IH reference

Malcador is the Emperor's father.
After his father died and the Emperor crushed his uncle's heart with his mind, he left his home and became a wanderer. At some point, after discovering the full extent of his powers, he searched for his father's soul in the warp. After thousands of years he found it, and saved his father's soul by reincarnating him.

Malcador best friend forever
Even if he is the puppeteer.

So her revenge is an army that's good against everything except necrons.

I think the revenge is denying the necrons destruction of life. But then the tyranids are also alive themselves... uh....

Have the necrons ever been nommed by tyranids before? They eat planet ores and atmospheres, so I don't see why they couldn't eat a tomb world.

The exorcists are basically unable to be tainted by chaos.

I think instead of strengthening the mind like the grey knights, the exorcists lose some of their soul(or its changed in some way). It would be like corrupting a tau's tau.

The illuminati do both, by banishing the demon with their will alone they become one with the warp. They have become incorruptible as grey knights and exorcists together. It would take nothing less of slaanesh to corrupt one(if that)

Charcarodons have a hybrid geneseed, they're part Raven Guard, part World Eater, and possibly part Night Lord.

They don't lose their soul. They basically go through the process of becoming Space Marines twice. After the exorcism their bodies are so fucked up they need surgery or even cybernetic implants.

I mean, just look at CSM or Chaos Spawns. If you are like that and get exorcised... you will have a lot of excess skin... limbs... eyes... heads... claws... tentacles... that all needs to be removed and amputated.

Hrud are Eldar from the future, sent back in time by warp fuckery and the Hrud's general time fucking abilities.

That the Vlka Fenryka are really the traitors and the Transexual Sons did nothing wrong.

What is pic of?

>Ultramarines, Blood Angels and Dark Angels are all covert renegades, only Salamanders, Raven Guard, Iron Hands and White Scars can be trusted

What about the turbo loyal Wolves and fists?

>The High Lords intentionally keep the Imperium stagnant and eternally on the brink of defeat to further maintain and consolidate their own power, because you should never let a good crisis go to waste.

>The reason Cypher is such an escape artist is that every time the DA catch him, they find find out he's actually on their side and doing the Unforgiven a favor by leading them around. So they let him go and make up the stories about him disappearing. The Unforgiven also bust him out whenever he gets capture by other Imperials.

Wrong. Every time they catch Cypher they pull a Lenny from Memento and let him go/forget they catch him so they have a reason to continue existing.

Cypher is secretly in league with the Inner Circle and is one of it's highest members, he is the one that attracts and supplies most of the leads to the Fallen Angels. His entire scheme is backed and aided with by the Inner Circle with the rank and file being completely unaware.

That's kinda true about the Orks. The Old Ones designed them to be a weapon for the War in Heaven because the Eldar weren't doing too great. They were a last-resort bioweapon that not even the Necrons could effectively get rid of.

Eldar BTFO

Can't eat living metal. Basically same stupid reasons why 'nids can't eat daemons.

Ordo Desolatus ( desolatus is Latin for abandoned + alone).

It's an inquisitor set up in a space station in a dead solar system on the farthest edge of the Galaxy. Completely abandoned. it's a giant time capsule with as much data storage as possible. All the achievements and history of man, as a testament. It's made on the idea that the imperium is goig to die.

Doesn't everyone have one?
We play kickball with mine.

>The Imperial God of Unbelief

The idea of Necoho is not new.
>whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Necoho

Alpha Legion aren't traitors

Sevetar was the first master of the Grey Knights 8th company which is all but confirmed, isn't it?

SoS' were chosen for their blunt ability but also because they were such loud horny sluts that they had to shut them up and mute them, turning them to something useful before their moans rendered all nearby fighting men useless with cum stained pants begging for milikes

Ooh, I like that one, too.

>all but confirmed
Janus is a Magnus shard.

The Order Thanatos is preparing against the day that the Emperor becomes another God of Chaos. They ar searching for a method to kill him permanently.

Also, the Terminus Decree was not left by the Emperor, but by Malcador, who did so without His knowledge. It is an order to the Grey Knights to unleash the Dragon.

top kek.

Imagine the poor SoS getting blue-balled by random guardsmen because although they're beautiful, every time a baseline human gets within 20 feet of them they either have an aneurism or try to flee. SoS get fed up with this and take matters into their own hands.

>imagine a squad of SoS's stalking a platoon of guardsmen, kidnapping one during the night to service them all one after another
>said guardsman is found the next morning covered in kisses and scratches, feverish and unresponsive
>this goes on for several weeks until the SoS high command catches on and rotates them all to active duty as they obviously are bored
>at which point a cannoness sets up her personal quarters adjacent to the guardsmen barracks and the process resumes anew

30K really was the best time

Now that I think about it are the Custodes resistant to the effect of a Null? I don't recall anything about them being averse to the presence of the sisters and they spend more time around them then anyone outside of their order.

Sos are still a thing

I mean going by game rules nonpsykers treat them as having fel 20(1 for psykers)

So I mean I'd still do it, headache and all

I'm vainly certain custodians are resistant to everything

I mean they probably know the warp better than any grey-knight after fighting daemons for so long

Yeah, but most humans feel intense disgust and fear just being near them, I'm willing to bet it would be tough to find a dude willing to go through with that to bang

Custodes are supposed to be mini-Primarch's, so it wouldn't be surprising that they would be immune to warp-trickery. After all, the custodes sent to watch over Lorgar in 30K had no trouble fighting (and killing) the warp-possessed Gal-Vorbak on Istvaan

I mean I'd still do it.

I like to think it's a unnatural disgust that one fills when playing a silent hill game or something

But I'm a huge weirdo who likes silent hill games.

A creative use of chains/cogitators could be used to great effect

The space sharks are world eaters. That's it. I just want a loyalist world eaters chapter.

No, the revenge is eating all other life so the necrons can never return to flesh.

When in doubt, have BL make the lore less interesting.

I always thought he might be a real son of his, not as powerful as him because of a real human parent but close.
He just didn't tell the tool kids because he thought they'd get on a level of Horus tier jealousy they'd all rebel.

I think the emperor actually cared about his kids, but seemed like he didn't care about them due to being inept with emotions

In exchange for power and knowledge to create the Primarchs the Emperor promised the Gods half of his sons. This is why the Emperor was racing to finish the Great Crusade instead of taking his time. He knew he was racing the clock.

Yeah, its dumb. Sev being janus is dumb too though. He's already the NL's fun weekend dad.

Last Son of Prospero is basically non-canon IMO. It conflicts with other portrayals too much. The Ianus/Janus thing for one despite all the BR foreshadowing along with the tributaries being shards of Magnus as opposed to daemons.

You can headcannon all you want. Its your head.

Do you disagree about the conflicts in the story?

Nah, I just don't think 30/40k needs a singular canonical entirely coherent omnipotent perspective to satisfy all our autistic urges to make everything line up. It has no consistent narrator. That's fine.

So to go with that, its better imo, if we never know who janus really is. He could be sev, that should be a legend, he could be magnus, that's one too. I was being stupid when I said 'he's a magnus shard'. It cold easily be either, but that's not really how they write it, or how we tend to take it on the internet when we're being shitty.

>I just don't think 30/40k needs a singular canonical entirely coherent omnipotent perspective
Thats cool and all but it doesnt work when its supposed to be a story, which the HH is. Reading through the series and having 1+1=3 is just not rewarding.

To be fair the gal vorbak won by numerical superiority in the end.

The Emperor is a superhumen godlike psyker, trapped between life and death, protecting humanity from the ancient evil in the Warp.

The Chaos gods and their mortal and daemonic legions are the primal force of ultimate evil, bent on destruction of order and bringing living hell to the galaxy.

The various Xeno races are enemies of humanity and wish to see it's downfall, but are often also motivated by their own, mysterious reasons.

Promethium can't melt ceramite beams.

That's literally just true, though.

Tell that to the Alpha Legion fags, the Cabal fags, the "Chaos is is not chaotic enough" fags, the Star Child fags (they still exist), ADB worshippers who take his words more seriously than even he, and more.

>Tyranids are a bad end humanity come back from the end of time.

That is rad.

It's from one of the Deathwatch adventures. It's this sort of evil artifact that has a One Ring-ish lure to it.

>Skaven

Fake News. Some beastmen get in the sewers and suddenly everyone is freaking out.

Aight, here goes - the Emperor created the Chaos Gods (except for Slaanesh, that's still the Eldar's fault).

Emps has been running around since 10,000 BC. While the Warp is timeless, we know that the Mongol conquests and the Black Death caused the creation of Khorne and Nurgle, respectively, possibly echoing forwards and backwards through time to account for their actions that would be anomalous if you assumed a linear timeline and a single creation event on Earth during the European Dark Ages.

So why would a single planet filled with a race without any particular psychic potential cause these massively potent warp gods to develop? The Eldar had a galaxy-spanning empire, and they only created a single god in their fall tens of thousands of years later. Remember, however, that almost all of humanity's psychic potential was tied up in the Emperor himself. He had the most influence in the warp; his psyche was able to imprint the noosphere itself. So when the Emperor saw the bloodshed of the Mongol conquests, his nightmares and apocalyptic visions gave rise to Khorne. When he walked through the plague-filled nations of Europe, his insights and musing gave rise to fetid Nurgle. And when he saw the audacity and lies of the men who would rise to rule the world in the wake of destruction, his sight of their hopes gave rise to Tzeentch.

They were his first sons, truly. And in some part of his mind, he must have approved of their dark aspects. All the misery, all the suffering, all the madness inflicted by these three gods has its origin in his mind; in the end, it's all born from him, as much as he tried to deny it.

Most of that has no relation to the situation you described.

The possession is basically low level demonhosting. Those take some time to start mutating.

>Thinking that there would ever be a coherent story relating to the various events in the 40kverse.
>When the administratum has recently admitted they're not even sure what year it is currently.

The Horus Heresy books are a mistake. Black Library whored it out too much

The Dark Angels secret use to be somewhat unique. But now, in this post HH era, where special snowflakes A-Z exist and nothing can be simplistic, EVERYONEZ traitor!!!11!!... which really lessens the impact of the Dark Angels secret. Which was their thing.

This is false. The Orks were designed by the brainboyz (who are now snotlings, whereas the Old Ones are now the slanni) to protect their mind-enhancing mushroom crops. But the orks ended up eating those mushrooms, which made them smart enough to overthrow the brainboyz, who regressed to the state of snotlings.

Where the fuck did you pull that one out of? The tributaries are shards of Magnus? Are you fucking high

I know this hurts your neck beard, but 2nd ed fluff is a joke (often literally) and in no way canon anymore.

Somewhat underrated post.

Like claims that AL are actually hidden loyalists, unconfirmed Cabal/Starchild bullshit, and Chaos Gods going many layers deep just as planned to mainan the status quo so they can keep feeding, even though we are told over and over again they want to drown everything into mandess as soon as they can?

I beg to differ, user. The rest of us kept our respectful silence because of the Inquis- because of reasons.

Where the fuck did you pull that one out of? The tributaries are daemons? Are you fucking high?

>They were his first sons, truly.
Explains why they tried stealing the primarchs too