Buy XLM now, it's moon begins after this dip; a moon that will carry through all of 2018

Buy XLM now, it's moon begins after this dip; a moon that will carry through all of 2018.

Don't miss out!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VGqxVY
youtube.com/watch?v=RVVMN2KT324
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eh, it could moon but we wont ever see any prices like Dash, BTC, Eth.

This will hit 50 dollars maximum, and even that is generous. There is so many, this shit is meant to stay affordable to be used as an actual currency, hence why IBM are hitting it up with their fucking ATMs nigga.

This coin is only really worth buying if you have bank already to put into it.

Steady growth is not mooning, OP.
Sit down and be humble.

>50 dollars maximum
>200x is not enough for Veeky Forums

$0.50 end of Jan no problem. Possibly $1 but I don't dare say it

>wat is market cap: the post

What is the market cap of the USD?

haha holy fuck user if it hit $50 that would be amazing. If it hits $10 id be super happy.

>Implying $50 XLM wouldn't make me one of the richest people on the planet

>This will hit 50 dollars maximum

and considering its 20 cents now that would be insane. That's like Bitcoin hitting $3,750,000.

he was being sarcastic. is this reddit does he need to add /s and an le xd for you fucks to understand

Your math is way off. That's like bitoin hitting ~60k.

I'm just going to leave this here, plus xlm is going to be able to be interchangeable with EVERY FIAT IN THE WORLD. So there is that. $50 is putting it lightly when there is only 8 billion lumens out right now. Imagine all the poor people in africa and india using this coin to receive money overseas THE SAME DAY. Also the fact businesses are going to be using this too. This is a $100/lumen ez.

>being this new

Are you from reddit?

biz can't comprehend how big lumens will be

tfw bought 12k at 9 cents...

i've been hearing about it for six months! baka shoudlve bought when 1 cent

Bitcoin is about 15k now so If Bitcoin hit 60k it would be 4x its current value.

If XLM goes 4x its current value it would be only 80c

I cant believe I'm typing this shit. My math may not have been perfectly correct, but its evidently much better than yours.

They are from reddit. Have some patience.

I think what he's getting at is the market supply of XLM coins is much bigger than BTC.

XLM Total Supply: 103,550,799,663 XLM
BTC Max Supply: 21,000,000

Even if XLM hits $1 that will put it at 38% of BTC's total Market Cap. It's my own doubt of XLM. The market supply of XLM will determine it's fate imo.

XLM has just been fucking hideous for me so far

Hoping you are right

Its coins in circulation that matter.

What apps do you guys use to buy xlm? Coinbase doesnt have it :/ thanks

True, XLM at $1 with current supply would make it only 6% of current BTC Market Cap. $5 seems possible

ROFL I cannot stop rereading this post.

"ONLY $50"

HOLY SHIT

blockfolio

Lmao no fucking shit.

I'm no whale but $50 XLM would give me a cool 20 million dollars.

>Up 300% in a month
>"Fucking hideous"

Not our fault you got in at ATH

I cant seem to put my back account details to buy stuff on it, could you help me out please?

WHY CAN NOBODY FUCKING MATH

>$1 xlm would need ~x5 current market cap
>current market cap is 4B
>$1 XLM would be 20B
>20B is like 7% of BTC's current MCAP, not 38%

It's on bittrex, binance, etc

NBT going for ATH

I'm never falling for these shill threads ever again.

Also is also a shill and you tards are eating it up.

plus most of the coins from the early days got lost since wallets with 5k bitcoins were worth 1 or 2 bucks................. In reality at least 6 million are gone forever lol.

who fucking gives a shit
20% + bounces in matters of hours.
for christ sake, it's BEAUTIFUL
and you don;t have to worry about the entire thing panic crashing instead of panic dipping like trx and xvg because xlm didn't grow off of one single hype-spike and is already being used and passed it's $2 trillion stress test with flying colors
this means that although it doesn't spike and crash like the big runners, it's much safer and easier to call bottoms meaning you can catch knives safely

Get in on our next big pump in 1 day 13 hours, confirm on our Discord group: discord.gg/VGqxVY

Livestream @ 8:30 PM CST, get ready

link???

Fuck i might move some funds into it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVVMN2KT324

Someone start a thread for this. People who have been shitting on lumens will want to hang themselves come February of 2018.

Agreed

Shall I buy stellar with ether or bitcoin?

Hello see daily post about this coin, actually have some left over from a double up days yonder. Anyways, have any of you visited the website? They give this coin away for free. 1 lumen can accomplish 1000's of transactions. Its designed to revolutionize blah blah... not make money.

You shall buy it regardless of the pair. holdesth the XLM and selleth how dost wish

>tfw shrugs off the most obvious moon mission in Q1 2018

Are you literally the dumbest fucking shits on this board? GTFO.

XLM: 50$ x 20B = 1 000 000 000 000 market cap
BTC: 1 000 000 000 000 / 16 000 000 = 62 500$

BTC would be 62 500$ at the same market cap that XLM would be 50$.

how many lumens do i need to accumulate to be on the safe side user?

>$50 dollars maximum

you sound like the guy who said bitcoin will never be over $100

>pic related

lollll bro, the other 88B tokens just waiting to be issued would be distributed far before $50 a coin

calculate this token as if it has a 108B tokens issued

Should have gotten 6k for free like I did.

will one of you fags answer this for me

snek is so tired lately. :(

vague question.
safe side of what? This coin will be worth a lot more than it is currently within a month. DYOR

That we don't know, but even if we count all the tokens, that fuckers math is still waaaay off.

>108B tokens issued

That would be like 2020-2022

Do you just talk out of your ass?

theres 88 billion tokens sitting there waiting to be distributed to people and they give them away by the scoop full nigger

thinking they wont give them out as soon as they're worth anything.. always assume the fucking worst

Ok I don't usually post here but the intent is to fucking get motherfucking nation states to use stellar as their currency

That's about all I need to say on it

Hint: Look at Paypal/Amex/Euronet/Unistream's current market cap

It's a long term hold, to be sure. If you want to see short term coins, though, check out these guys. They've been killing it with the trend analysis all week and haven't been wrong yet.

discord.gg/2cFWBHc

i bought 684 of these based on literally nothing. thanks lads

I was talking purely about percentage increases not taking into account market caps/supply etc. fuck off.

The Idea of XLM hitting $50 is retarded in any case.

FAIRX CONFIRMED AS STELLAR IBM PROJECT IN LIVESTREAM JUST NOW

oh shit lads
moonshot to $5 confirmed EOY

mooooooooooning

Not exactly confirmed, but that qt azn girl smile says as much

She said she can't say more than what's already been found on reddit... so yeah it's confirmed

I dont use reddit so when she said that I got a little steamed

dude if this just hits 2 dollars, ill be rich and have a heart attack and die of happiness

"We think it's very critical for XLM to have a trading pair with fiat currencies. And this is something we're actively working on and doing our [bridge] to as well. And umm, and I think that other than the centralized exchange part we are also very focused on developing our decentralized exchange because we really believe that that's the future of cryptocurrency having that interoperability between different whether it be cryptocurrency or fiat currency or other tokens. So we are very focused on getting more assets issued on Stellar and hopefully more fiat assets and getting more market makers on our decentralized exchange and create a deeper order book so that would be our major focus of 2018."

straight from ella qiang youtube.com/watch?v=RVVMN2KT324

what time does she say that

MOTHERFUCKING THIS

MOON MISSION INCOMING!!!!!

god i love these xlm moon missions. from 1385 to 1405. woohoo

Shit
I want to buy before fiat tie

But we're probably at FOMO territory now short term

> definition of weak hads
not immediate moon mission, you idiot.

you forget that it takes such a small fraction of XLM to make the transfer though, so XLM increasing as a whole really only has a marginal effect on the fee to transfer.

Transfer $1 @ 0.00001 XLM rate of .22c = .0000022c
Transfer $100 @ 0.00001 XLM rate of $1 = .001c
Transfer $1000 @ 0.00001 XLM rate of $10 = 0.1c

So, does it really matter?

Is that all you guys can say daily? Moon mission? Its a cheap coin by design. Eveyone is meant to be holding a few. Its not an investment its like subway tokens or having a package of mints. They actually have a use. The coin might slowly double or even tripple along with the rest of the market. No moon mission here.

ill be honest, btc is a fucking niche market, this current 16k moon? its based on a few hipster faggots getting involved, any coin that can approach regular use is going to have a way higher market cap than that, and if nation states use it like the goal, literal trillions of dollars passing hands

This coin will moon, it wont be a five digit coin, but it will be big, if its anything close to what ibm is hinting