*AWOOS behind you

*AWOOS behind you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSp2wpgDqU
youtube.com/watch?v=dlU7gyFYh_w
youtu.be/IdtKbq3Omkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Wolves

The Russ hate sure has increased ever since his update stats let him beat every other Primarch including Chaos Horus easily.

Well the crunch supports the fluff. Russ was the Emperor's executioner for a reason, he was tbe most powerful Primarch. Dork angel and transexual sons are just mad that thats the case now

It's more about how their own lore has become so stale and 'We're Ultramarines as well in that we're the best at everything, we just don't want to be Ultramarines!" tier nonsense

Thats a lot of projecting... othsr than being the two best, how are the Space Wolves in any way comparable to the Ultramarines?

Have you read the Emperor's Gift?

Yes, your point?

But he got his ass kicked by Horus and Angron?

Russ beat Angron. Even Lorgar said so and Sansa Stark is a more reliable narrirator than Angron

He beat him through tactics maybe, not physically.

lmao

>teleports behind me
>smells my ass

good boy

Nonsense, Space Wolves were never billed as the best at everything, they just have a theme that's been meme'd to insanity an since Veeky Forums hates furries, they latched onto that meme an the hate came with it.

In the fluff, yes. But these characters have official stats, and those stats say he shits on them with zero effort.

Those official stats would also let a rando magos priest solo 3-4 of those primarchs. They aren't really something you can draw fluff from.

Debatable. Russ was always humble even when losing under questionable circumstances like the Lion sucker punching him and the AL getting the jump on him at Abraxxes with their fuck hueg fleet, but he never suggested that Angron won

>kill a grand master without trying
>goes full NOTHING PERSONNEL KID
>Inquisitor is perfectly reasonable and they immediately kill him and suffer no consequences
>literally worshiped as gods by the inquistor lady
>literally everyone bows down and is in awe of bjorn
>throughout the story its emphasized how fast GK ships are
>wolfwolfwolfships wolf their way there within an hour of the GK in spite of JUST being said they'd take weeks to get to fenris
>sooper warriors that cut their way through the bloodletters the GK end up losing half their number to before even touching Angron or his body guard bloodthirsters

Its obvious you didnt read the book

1. Who wouldnt be in awe of Bjorn? He literally fought with the Emperor in the flesh.
2. The Wolves got to Fenris by burning up theor Wolf Priests. They lost several to get there in time.
3. Logan is a monster. Top 5 warrior im the Imperium by far and thats counting Guilliman coming back.
4. The Wolvss distracted the blood thirsters and Angrons army while they GK made a rush at Angron himself. Once Angron was defeated the demons all got banished.

>1. Who wouldnt be in awe of Bjorn? He literally fought with the Emperor in the flesh.

The GK literally have part of him in them and routinely go the Terra and the Imperial Palace as said by the fucking book. Get your head out of your ass

> The Wolvss distracted the blood thirsters and Angrons army

You didn't read the book at all. They never touched the BTs

WRONG. even Hyperion was in awe by Bjorn's superior gene seed and quaked in feer when faced by Grimnar.

I can't tell the difference between real retardation and shitposting anymore

You are the retard John

1. Bjorn awed even the most stalwart gay knight
2. Even bladebreaker himself admits that Logan would have killed him had Bjorn not teleported onto the ship and broke up the fight.

Based Wolves. Best legion.

Noone can beat Magnus in 30k. Russ is just a beat stick whereas invisible Magnus's with D powers is in another tier entirely.

>space wolves are mary sues
>prove it?
>proof is given
>that's just because they're so great though

I swear this must be bait but I can't honestly tell anymore.

That's a lot of ifs on Magnus getting Invisibility. Even then Magnus struggles once Russ gets locked in.

Just always assume SW fans to be clinically retarded.

Just ignore them and occasionally glance at them with pity in your eyes.

If Magnus gets invisibility no he doesnt struggle he literally cannot be hit. Then theres the option to go full biomancy to go 1v1 if your worried about not getting invisibility. But realistically Russ doesnt even get into combat with Magnus because he just sits back and D's him off the table. Magnus in 30k is just broken and unfun in the worst way possible. People who use him should be taken out back and shot.

My girlfriend said she would play space wolves if she ever got into 40k.
she just likes big, fat knots

This is bait.
Stop this.
Russ was a straight up average primarch. He might have been better than some of his brother who were more of a utility. But Angron was more savage. Magnus was a fucking magical giant. Horus was a better leader, probably stronger. Sanguinius and Fulgrim were better sword fighters. Ferrus, Pert and Vulcan were better craftsmen. Guilliman was more tactical etc.

Doesn't mean Russ was bad, but no one can say he was the best at something other than being a big viking man.
And I'm a SW fag.

>but no one can say he was the best at something other than being a big viking man.
Thats not true he was the best a being a hypocrite ;^)

>transexual sons
I dont get it?

Lionel Johnson was an English poet of the 1800s who had a dark and terrible secret. That secret was that he was a faggot.

He wrote a poem call The Dark angel about his gay feelings.

Nottingham is the HQ of GW. In Nottingham there is a gay bar called The Rock.

>that's just because they're so great though

Remember that time when Russ caused an entire other legion to join the other side because he wanted to kill his brother and then failed to kill his brother?

Remember when his bullshit got called out on by his brain damaged brother?

Remember that time when he started shit with the Primarch of the Fag Angels, realized he couldn't win, tried to laugh it of as a joke and got knocked the fuck out?

Not true as long as mortarion exists

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSp2wpgDqU

Who, Scoria? So far the only one he doesn't reliably beat is Russ (coin flip) and max biomancy Magnus. That's a little better than three or four.

Sure, they're powerful, but is there some magical field around the Primarchs that means that someone else beating them who isn't another Primarch or Big E is sacrilege or some bullshit? He could just be a good fighter with some absurd CC tech-weapon that allows him to beat them down in fluff too, that's reasonably plausible.

Vulkan got nuked and only lived because Perpetual, Guilliman said he'd die to a boltgun to the head, and they can't afford to take any hits from the Vodian Sceptre because it will delet their armour. Seems like a reasonable excuse for them losing.

Russ could have killed him after their fall from the parapet but started laughing at how stupid the fight was then the Lion autistically sucker punched him

So what you're saying is Russ started a fight, got distracted and then got knocked the fuck out by GW's fag joke primarch.

>by GW's fag joke primarch.
1d4chan was a mistake.

>Who is Lionel Johnson
>What is the poem The Dark Angel

tis better to be a faggot than a furry, especially considering most furries are faggots too.

>What is the poem The Dark Angel
Something that you know nothing about. Oh apart from the memes that is thus proving my entire fucking point dumbass.

It doesn't help that OP's image (and 40k in general) is overdesigned as fuck.

The Space yiffs cry themselves to sleep knowing that they ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶l̶t̶r̶a̶m̶a̶r̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ can't beat the thousand sons on the tabletop.

Sounds like you need to dump your whale.

Truly, Russ is best at nothing.

>there are people who actually dislike Russ
>there are people who actually dislike Magnus
Literally blame fucking Lorgar for all the bullshit

*shitposts on Veeky Forums

Russ is an idiotic hypocrite
Magnus is weak willed.

And Lorgar is an unrepentant cuck who decided to be a fuckwit because muh daddy issues. Bit worse, don't you think?

Quality of everyone else doesn't make the other two any good.

relativity is only important in a ranking system, it's not a definitive answer to quality.

Fuck off lion, go play with your fidget spinner you retarded homo

>yfw you realize Lion ElJonson is literally weaponized autism

Butt bamboozled Dark Angel player detected.

Keep in mind that Logar accomplished more of his goals than most of his brothers.

better than the ineffective autism of Russ

What was his end game? Surely he could see the evilness of the warp and choas "gods"

>butt bamboozled dork angel still jelly of Russ 10,000 years later

Take the knot.

Well his first big ambition was having the Emperor worshipped as a god.

Russ held back, Angron didn't.
Remember that Angron was fighting to kill while Russ was fighting to teach.

So he tried to kill him? Is he a Canadian?

That was his 2nd big ambition. Find other gods and fuck up Emperor.

Gulliman was right. The Emperor should have had Russ kill Lorgar

I'm sure Russ would have found a way to not manage it.

Russ put down 3 in his role as executioner. Im sure he could handle Lorgar who is even weaker than Alpharius.

normal lorgar yes, Lorgar Empowered no

Lorgar Empowered would debuff him and then overwhelm him with other troops which is pretty much what ended up happening to him in the Heracles

Ah le lorgar empowered meme

YAYYY Mortarion is finally the best at something!

Mortarion is the Patrician Primarch.

>Gets ass kicked multiple times.
"I wasn't trying"

The Mary Sue is strong here

This.

>Russ put down 3 in his role as executioner

Why do Space Wolf fans insist on making shit up like this? They know people are going to call them on their bullshit, but they just keep doing it.

They know that nobody has ever said what happened to the two missing Primarchs, and Russ muttering under his breath like a bitch doesn't count.

They know that Russ failed to kill Magnus so badly that he accidentally created multiple daemon versions of Magnuses.

They know that Russ has never beaten another Primarch in a one on one fight, not even Magnus, Magnus would have killed him if Russ's girlfriends hadn't interfered.

They know Russ's girlfriends are wolves, and that their are no wolves on Fenris, just men implanted with Russ's geneseed.

I just don't know why do this to yourselves Space Wolf fans. You used to be cool.

You're being the gay Russ that Lion knocked out, and not the cool Russ that was Lion's sidekick.

He was the best at taking false orders, destroying a library planet, and letting his Target escape for 10 thousand years, while somehow still considered loyalist.

I just hate the constant "MUH NOBLE WARRIOR AND HONOR" when they are unhonorable fucks who sucker punch and genocide like crazy

>magnus would have killed Russ
Except he didnt, got his back broke, his soul shattered and eaten by tzeentch

Obvious samefag is obvious

>Russ put down 3 in his role as executioner.
>space furries believe this shit
ishiggydiggy

Not that user but the dark angel isn't all that hard to break down.

I'm convinced that the same dude making this thread, screeching the same arguments, and replying with "samefag" or "just memes" is just some dude who really hates Russ, and wants to take him down from the inside.

Hydra Dominatus

*teleports behind you*

>Except he didnt

That's right, user. That's why I wrote "Would have killed" rather than "killed" user. For example:

>Lion would have killed Magnus, but instead they sent Russ.
>Russ killed himself by flying into the Eye of Terror alone.

I acknowledge that the post wasn't very well written, but I think my meaning was clear in the bit you quoted.

I can only assume the fact that you chose to argue with something you agree with means you couldn't find any part of that post which was wrong, so why did you bother relying at all?

Nice memes

Russ vs Lion school version
youtube.com/watch?v=dlU7gyFYh_w

While, I would normally be all over that conspiracy, wolffags are really that insufferable in real life.

>loyalty is it's own reward

>DA

>loyal
Jokes aside, i believe that the real secret of the DA od that lion turned to chaos and that the fallen are the few that know the truth and so are hunted. Its also why he is kept imprisoned in the rock

What's going on with Fulgrim, anyway? I know he caught wind of Rowboat's return and gave Big Blue a holler in public, but has that actually gone anywhere since?

hes fraught fungi before

lol

He's probably gone back to killing/fucking hordes of Manus clones.

Because unlike Russ, Magnus had a brain.

youtu.be/IdtKbq3Omkw

We literally know everything about the DA now. The Lion was loyal and Luther and his Terran friends were so heretical and traitorous they consorted with the Chaos Gods and Luther even red-wedding'd some loyalist Dark Angels sent to check up on Caliban.