Where does Veeky Forums buy and sell Monero?

Where does Veeky Forums buy and sell Monero?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aYceacw.
discord.gg/aYceacw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where you buy it to not pay taxes, asking for a friend. Also, if you mine it to your own wallet, no taxes right? Or will the IRS go to the pool my friend is mining from and still screw them.

I got 0.003 BTC for whoever can tell me the easiest way to quickly move in and out of monero

Shapeshift.io makes it *really fucking untraceable*

There are anonymous pools.
You don't really login so much as you put in a public wallet address and it tells you if there is a miner attached to it.
Mine on one of those with a program that supports SSL and the gubberment literally can't do shit.

Not available in my state unfortunately

Thanks anons, my friend will be pleased to hear this news.

Lol SSL is broken faggot.

FBI pls

I mine it to an offline wallet
go away CIA nigger

Government doesn't care about poorfag little fish

Are you serious? Use a VPN brainlet.

mullvad.net or ipvanish.com have easy clients that let you choose any state or country you want to be from. Mullvad even btc and you can sign up over Tor if you're paranoid.

If you have any technical skills I recommend googling openvpn road warrior install and setting up your own VPN on a cheap virtual server

>get logins on coinbase and binance
>buy eth on coinbase
>sent the eth to your binance eth adress
>buy monero with eth
>sell monero for eth
>send eth to your coinbase eth adress
>sell eth for fiat
>cash out to your bank account
Give the 0.003 BTC to poor people

Tax refugees incoming.

Nice. Just bought ( unknown amount).

Soon available for Monero hodlers. Source; [my gf works at Nintendo]

Don't spoonfeed the retards. They don't deserve it.

Slick. Fake password shows empty wallet. Fuck off Taxman.

Yeah, it can also be given to someone who kidnaps you for your key and gets hold of the box.

Yea, only people with 150+ IQs deserve to know, amirite?

Also, you fucking retards are worthless. I'm just looking for an easy way to move between USD and Monero or BTC and Monero. I was even willing to pay somebody that could refer me to a solid exchange. Apparently that is too difficult for the smart guys here at Veeky Forums. I'll just pay an actual consultant tomorrow, I don't trust you cunts with 8 figure transactions.

Good day, faggots!

I mine (an unknown amount). Avoid the fees of trading to get it. Find a viable cloud service where price of machine

That is one pissed off Larper, Lads! kek.

"Digimine" ALL OF YOUR BITCOIN ARE BELONG TO US!" HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH* breathes in *HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAH *wipes tears* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THANK YOU BASED SORKS! MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT. DUMP BTC NOW!!!

Kraken

Huge and legit pump and dump group: discord.gg/aYceacw. You’re welcome.

Kraken. give the money to the poorfags

Fucking hell. Sold at .025 and rebought at .0245 because I was worried it might hold or go higher. Unsurprisingly it's going back down though.

Oh well still made .1 Monero out of it I guess...

Buy [unknown amount] up to $10k and sell your [unknown amount] for [unknown price]

buy this dip pajeets, simple refueling before we re-embark on the moon mission

Bittrex my dude.

You could try bittrex, they can trade Monero and are pretty well known. You will have to get verified for big transactions. You will need to wait for a decentralized exchange if you want a completely hassle free trading system

Is this really happening?

Bitfinex

Cryptopia

When people say SSL they really mean TLS now.

>empty
A smarter nigger would hold 10-20% of his real wallet in it.

>Find a viable cloud service where price of machine

This is what I have heard as well. Also from what I understand mining is against the ToS of most cloud services and if they detect that you are doing that you'll just get shut down, at least for AWS.

It's against ToS on shared nodes because you permanently hog resources other clients are trying to share. I run two miners on two of my VPSs at 50% cpu throttle though. They net basically nothing, but I pay for those VPSs anyway so whatever.

This bullshit monero gui wallet thing was going to take 5 years to download the blockchain, just buy btc or someshit on an exchange then change it to monero on some random website.

t. never used a full wallet before
t. also can't read the manual to use a remote node so it doesn't do that

on the dark net

MOON IS BACK ON $400K BUYWALL INCOMING!

>Where does Veeky Forums buy and sell Monero?
One does not simply sell Monero

Hey, Alex. Can we get a 10X going? I will help pump it. Got a lot of reserves from pumping BTC over the last few months.

To be fair they should make remote node connections way more normie friendly in the GUI. I mean it's already a GUI, just make it even easier.

psh I ain't no reading loser, I just buy in these shitty meme coins make my gains then cash out to fiat like a boss

>discord.gg/aYceacw
Are (you) pumping bTC tonight, or Monero?

They should, but the GUI wallet is practically still beta. CLI is where its at.

Go away FBI