Where do you want to live when you make it?

Where do you want to live when you make it?

>John Hancock center, Chicago IL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt7hQQcNyLA
discord.gg/VGqxVY
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Miami, Florida.

I live in a nice place in Old Town right now.

In a gated community. Away from all the niggers

When I'm master of the universe, I'll be in West Vancouver with peers

I live in Georgia and so many niggers over here.

I’m a white latino

Somewhere 99% white

>white latino

Please no..

Vienna or Tokyo, obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt7hQQcNyLA

British properties or bust desu

I'd be happy with a one bedroom and a view like that

I'd like to live in a state with no state tax, then maybe try living in some different citiys/countrys. Hawaii, Japan, somewhere snowy

Vermont maybe. Somewhere quiet.

Sardinia Italy
lol @ everybody that wants to live in NA

somewhere warm

maybe like, arizona or florida

>having an enormous house with no friends

I'd just live in a quaint house and enjoy my financial security. I'm not a teenager like the rest of the board. Half of you retards would be homeless within a year due to your frivolous spending.

Too many Hispanics and homeless.
Why the fuck did a multi storey car park have a sign in English AND fucking Spanish
/British holidaying there

>t. just wannah travel the world like a hot chick on her second year of college

0/10. Not comfy at all.

>white latino

A quiet town with cool weather by the beach.

I don't even want lambos and penthouses. I just want a fishing boat and to chill by the fireplace when I get home.

Providence

>cheap
>good architecture
>close to beaches
>close to boston
>Risd and Brown college sluts

Wow. How ambitious. The big CHI! Stupid faggit

>pic related

somewhere where i can live like a king and bang lolis with no repercussion

are those RISD art school girls hot as fuck or what

???

London is much better right

The Azores, or somewhere in Portugal away from the niggers.

Alternatively, this:

Prove it, Meet me at Benchmark

I live here. It sucks and we don't want you anyway. Unless you speak Cuban Spanish fluently with no accent, te puedes ir par carajo pendejo maricon.

San Diego, CA.

I want a 400K condo, and to surf and do BJJ all day, work part time.

A 2 story loft in a big city.

Nowhere, just travel maybe settle down once i'm 40. Probably Iceland.

sam?

That is a gorgeous apartment. Is that real?

I'd buy myself like 10 small (but nice) apartments all around europe and change cities and countries every few months depending on my mood

I guess it's true what they say, money can't buy class. Absolute tacky piece of shit.

>Cuban
>We don't want you

Something is mixed up here

London is a shit hole too, I'm not denying it. Yorkshire Dales is where its all at

Montana or Idaho maybe, just somewhere big, empty and full of mountains, where a man can be free. Fuck living in some steel and glass enclosure.

I want a modest ~2k sqft home on 8 acres of land in Colorado.

"When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Cincinnati because it's always twenty years behind the times."

Probably Mainstrasse. Maybe Northside. I'm a simple man.

Our next big pump is coming in 1 day 13 hours, confirm on our Discord discussion group: discord.gg/VGqxVY

Yellowknife, NWT, Canada

Condo in Manhattan

miami is a mall lmao, no thanks

excellent taste. This is where I would live

LOL What in the fuck is happening

I also live in old town, what do you do?

Dayton OH

Best city nice and cheap

Japan. Fukuoka or Osaka/Kyoto.

Cluck.

Tuscany or bust.

Japan sucks shit you dumb weeb

Is Chicago the most based skyline in the world?

Back to where the senpai immigrated from

It's really boring, bad and horrible in the winter. I went there to think I could make it, got job offers, involving 100-130K and couldn't accept.

Fuck IT in Chicago.

La Paz, MX

A nice coastal town in Mexico fucking dem fresas

Apartment with metro access to NYC (where my family lives) to stay in visual arts scene

Small house in rural PNW with high rainfall

Any other properties would be for family members.

Comfy Croatian stone cottage desu

I mean, if you want a large plot of land and open space, (which from your other post, it seems like you do), of course it does. Personally, been there, done that.

If I wanted the weeb life I'd go live in Tokyo anyway.

fucking why? holy shit i can't wait to get rich so i can get the fuck so far away from this gay ass hell hole state. lol you are a fucking retard!

Ctrl+F "Panama"
0/0
Shit taste desu. Not living in THE tax haven, with the fastest internet on the continent.

Say what you want about the people, but California has amazing weather when it's not raining hellfire.

Also, if you need help making it check out these guys' trend analysis. Been spot on all week, just look at their older signals.

discord.gg/2cFWBHc

lol today's weather sucked ass. OP, don't you dare move here

>A state literally made out of plants that require having burst into flames once every few years to function.
No thanks desu

I made a food delivery to the Hancock building when I was doing work for Grubhub last summer.

There are way better places to live than that. It has that old, cheap kinda 70s feel inside and to get to the residential area, you have to take an elevator to something like the 60th floor, walk down two hallways and get on another elevator. It’s literally like SimTower.

I made a delivery to the Trump Tower a few times as well. Nice place, but way too busy downstairs, way too much security and they have an actual bellhop in the elevator, which I imagine is annoying as shit if you’re a resident tired from working all day.

Best new luxury high rise buildings are in the south loop by the Field Museum.

DONT TELL THEM YOU FAG THATS MY FUTURE PENTHOUSE REEEEEE

log cabin in montana or some shit huge plot of land huge family doggos money gym n roids etc fuck cities. Chicago sucks ass anyway.

the international space station

The Elevator is really slow there, warning for you user-kun. The bar is fairly reasonably priced though.

>white latino
t. latino user

>retarded laws
>ignored constitution
>2A
>SF and LA
No thanks CA needs to sink into the ocean.

>Google Street view of Edgware Road aka Little Iraq
>lololol look its all of loendon xDD

Neck yourself Cletus. Don't make me pull the same shit on you and bring up some random swamp shithole and call it your residence.

rate that, looks like a real nice place to make a pizza and drink wine while the kids chase each other around with water bombs.

>buy 500 acres in NM and tell everyone to go to hell

You have to go back

I want to live in a white country. Are we allowed to have a white country? I'll fight for it. No blacks. No Mexicans, no Muslims, etc.

Moscow.

you would choose to live in chicago
thats your dream lol

holy shit

2A and SF ????

fuck off, we're full

Why the FUCK is there a little Iraq you little Britcuck? The US was over 90% white 60 years. Your next.

You're a retard,

1st if you live on the northside it's actually decent with less crime.

2nd were gentrifying fast as fuck

I will stay just where I am right now. All my friends are here and my only goal is to live the same life I do right now - just without the work. That would make me very happy.

Wherever I can live with my husband Who got rich from crypto and be a trad housewife for at least 5 children

the Veeky Forums dream

keep up with the job apps user, if all fails it doesn't hurt to jazz up your resume ;)

Somewhere with 1000mbps symmetrical internet.

Where I don't care. When you live in Ausfailure long enough, everything starts to look promising.

>you would choose to live in chicago
world-class city- summers actually make up for the winters... best clubs in north america, some of the best restaurants as well.

you could do a lot worse.

I dont think theres anything left to put in it

Nasty natti sucks ass. I cant stand how hilly it is. Too ghetto as well. Columbus is better.

HAHAHA rejected as fuck. No surprise, you are obviously blind if you believe Dayton is anything other than a shit hole. Im up there daily. Please tell which part of Dayton is nice and infested with heroin overdoses.

*not infested

>white latino

You're retarded, can I ask you for how long did you believe you were white?

but really I found those pics on the internet. I lived in Dayton for 2 years and loved it, now in upstate NY and it sucks ass. Honestly as long as you don't cross the river it's fine.

damn that is comfy

South America. Not even fucking joking. American cities are literally fucking shit tier