BNTY. Now or never. You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vXz6vr
discord.gg/aYceacw
joshuarubenford.quora.com/Fundamental-Analysis-of-KuCoin-Exchange?share=1
discord.gg/2cFWBHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dead serious: make 50% tonight, easy.

I can detect the unmistakable stink of curry and poo from all the way over here pajeet

what should i sell at

He may be a pajeet but he isn't wrong. If you're not in on bounty (10m market cap) then you're making a mistake.

look at the fucking order book retard, every sell wall is getting eaten and its about to double in price.

get out at 20 cents or so. Reddit is still trying to figure out how to buy it kek

I had .07 BTC left over so I threw it all in at 480, feeling pretty comfy tonight.

Ahh shit I know im going to be staring at my screen all night now. unless I hodl?

Fuck you weren't lying. If I sell now at 720 I'm already up like 40%. In like thirty fucking minutes what the hell.

this coin on verify (cred) are lowcap 5 million dollar cap coins soon to be 100million cap

Just hold man. Binance listing is next (not sure when but it's coming), reddit FOMO will drive this hard and it's still at only at a 10m market cap. You literally can not lose money on this, so just relax and hold.

In on this.
Just picked up 3,700 tokens.

It's looks like some Apple iOS bullshit. You get in on these dumb faggot ideas at the lowest point and it will go up.

The website and video look like a parody of Silicon Valley marketing of some faggot iOS app. Bought because of that not despite of it.

We are too aspie and NEET to understand appeal of this. Look at LINK. Muh tech. Muh Oracle problem. No one gave a fuck.

Alright man, feelin Iron handed.

>Bought because of that not despite of it.

a legit project with UN partnerships like HST took months to get out of the 10 mil marketcap range, but somewhat this confido 2.0 shittoken is going to moon to 20 mil? lmao ok pajeet bye bye

Been trying to tell you fools. Hold for few days. You're fine. The Market cap is nothing. And the product is viable for at least 1 dollar. This will do x5 within 4 days. Easiest money you ever made. Again: you're welcome. Just returning the tips biz has occasionally given me.

I LIKE MONEY

How do I buy any of these obscure alts that aren't listed on Binance? Sorry, newfag

you just described Veeky Forums perfectly.
Veeky Forums users don't go out enough to know what people really want

Use CMC. Search coin and click market. Then create an account on the market lol

make an account on kucoin. It's going to replace binance next year and they add all the new low cap moon coins

use my referral code and I'll send you some BNTY

1JbQv

Go to kucoin and enter this code when signing up 1KJv5

hold a week at least.
Its not even on cmc. This will get easy x5

nvm wrong coin kek
its still x5 though

Fuck off you kikes

Use my referral code 4LPw2

what's the longterm looking like with this coin?

Found this on their telegram

true if big

My work here is done.

Nice, holding till then I guess, the same with PRL

Nice , holding till then :D

lul at kukcoin refs
only ref link that'll make you $ is discord.gg/vXz6vr

Free 100 KuCoin with this ref link. EZPZ
1cwse

SHOW ME UR FUCKING HANDS
DON'T SELL FOR AT LEAST 1 WEEK
YOU CAN"T LOSE MONEY ON THIS IF UR IN RIGHT NOW DON'T BE A PUSSY

What does referrals actually give you on those P&D discords? I see BPS and PS both shilling their chat rooms. I'm a free member on both now just to watch.

Nothing. They just schedule PnD times and make gainz

i'm contemplating vip for PS, sigs have been pretty solid thus far and it seems like once ppl go VIP they don't ever come back into the free chat room

If the referrals give you nothing why the stupid ranking systems? Just because people like to compete?

weird coin, but i've seen worse coins at half a billion marketcap

not missing an obvious hype train

Put in a few bucks to this and moved my bags of DGB to kucoin from that retarded cryptopia site. Can’t wait to sell off DGB for some other shill coin

I'm just keeping an eye on their calls till Bittrex opens up registration again. I want to be in the same exchange they're using.

>Binance listing is next (not sure when but it's coming)
post proof

Pump and dump! Our next one is 1 day 11 hours. Get in on it with us, confirm on our Discord: discord.gg/aYceacw

Slightly cheaper on etherdelta, and no need to make an account. just go to CMC, look up bounty0x, go to the markets tab, click the etherdelta link, it will iinput the code and decimal and shit for you.

They give you a trade discount
joshuarubenford.quora.com/Fundamental-Analysis-of-KuCoin-Exchange?share=1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THERE IS THE PROOF

the binance listing only happens if you niggas email them so fuckin email them and get bounty listed

already going down lmao

lol @ anyone saying a coin that's been listed on the exchange for like 4 hours is a pump and dump. idiots. just hold.

you're a retard.

The usual with these hype-trains, wait for it to go up as high as we're comfortable playing chicken with a dump, take those sweet sweet gainz, then buy back in if we want to long-term, aye Cap'n?

Aight I just picked up a fat stack. The market cap is so low that it'll be hard to lose money on this shitcoin.

Fuck but HST is going for next community vote too. Cant lose either way I guess

Honestly, that's how I'd usually play it. But this JUST got listed. It's so obviously undervalued where it's at and the market cap is so low, how can you lose holding a few days? If you wanna play the pumps, do so at your own risk. holding for at least 3 days seems risk free.

>community vote
So it's not going to go through, because there are coins with far bigger communities taking part in this. So no binance listing. How else are you going to try to convince me to buy your shitcoin?

i see yall motherfuckers shilling this on breddits /cryptocurrency... hmm... here come the normies

it just keeps going down i hope you didnt buy the top lmao

..no it's not... see the reddit tards rolling in? They're buying thousands

>it just keeps going down i hope you didnt buy the top lmao
bought at 8 ct am i ok?=

But it's at ATH?

Its not iOS bullshit its Google's material design you fucking mongoloid.

BNTY is going to 100m when reddit learns how to use the one true exchange (KUCOIN)

BNTY Whale is sleeping
Will see us lined up at sell wall tomorrow and dump everything
Then we take it to the moon

I’m in ...at what point should I sell, though? Will this be dumped and go back to 7 cents?

sell after 4x from here, I say

LMAO that "wall" is like $10k. There is nothing stopping this thing from exploding when more people pick up on it.

A - Again, are you retarded? It's going up. Do not know how to read basic charts? Or prices?
B - I got in this morning. I'm up the full 35% on BNTY/ETH right now.

Just buy and hold for 3 days, you fucking mook.

Fuck man, you try and do something good for people here and you just get shit on by retards.

I've looked into this pajeetcoin but there is one thing I don't understand, if you can explain this to me I'll buy 1 BTC worth of this shitcoin right away.

Why should any coin developer use this coin over giving bounties in their own coin? If they get more people invested in their coin, they'll shill it relentlessly, if they give bountyhunters "BNTY", they get nothing, and they probably have to pay BTC/ETH for it, whereas their own coin is "free".

If you want more moons check out this discord, they haven't been wrong yet

discord.gg/2cFWBHc

SHOULD I BUY OR NOT LNAO

Because bounty0x is a platform to give their bounty exposure, otherwise they have to shill and market it themselves.

Buy before it breaks out, literally is going to start rocketing tonight.

it's already up 10% since you typed this lol u decide

i Lamborghini anticipates the demand this year

PRL is still in the game, right lads?

This is a short term trade opportunity, not an investment. There's your reason. I'm Audi 5000 of this bitch before New Years, with all the sweet gains.

holy shit

Got it. I'll stop watching the charts and go back to doing work around the house.

Thanks senpai. If you've got an ETH wallet I'll keep you in mind for a thank-you if this works and breaks me out of desperate poorfaggery into just poorfaggery but with enough of a portfolio to actually start playing the game.

[email protected]

PRL already did it's pumping. Switch it all in for this. You'll do much better in the short term. (1 week or so.)

How is this thing different from district0x? There was great hope for that and it went down. It will probably just go back down again. However, PRL is holding.

read the goddamn whitepages, do your fucking research, tardchild

btw, I'm fucking in love in KuCoin. The exchange is clearly blowing up. And for a new exchange, it's amazing. I love the trading platform too. I'm investing in their Binance discount like coin, KCS. More easy fucking money this month.

Notice: I haven't shilled any of you fucks with a referral code. I'm just giving you good picks tonight. Free of charge.

IM MOVING THE ETHEREUM OVER TO KEKCOIN EXCHANGE LNAO

Fuck it, I did it. This kucoin shit better explode.

mmm sweet sweet gainz.

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG COME ON COME ON COME ON

I NEED THE HIT BABY RIGHT INTO MY FUCKING VEINS FUCK COME ON

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO TRANSFER ETHEREUM PLEASE FUCKING REPSOND

FROM BINANCE TO KUCOIN

Welcome aboard baby.

$1

10 - 15 mins

0x is voting rights for districts that don't exist yet, it was mostly hyped up because 'it'll get on bittrex guys,' and dumped after the illuminati pump group got bored of it.

BNTY is a currency, think of it like STEEM which is reddit on the blockchain, which has a mkcap of $800 million. Except value is derived from bounty hunters doing actually useful things where steemit is about content creation or fucking essays about your Singapore holiday vacation and memes.

putting 0.5 BTC in sunny

you're missing out ;)

I'm in ( ͡°

Calm down, you might be FOMOing. Even if this think does explode tonight long term you will still get good gains even if you buy after the initial moon mission. You'll just be down payment on a house rich, not lambo rich.

if you cant be patient and invest for 12 measly goddamn hours ahead, your not gonna make it and panic before any gains

151k BNTY reporting in will I have a lambo?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MIGHT BE FOMOING OF COURSE I AM I WOULDNT BE BUYING THIS PUMP AND DUMP SCAM COIN IF I WASNT LMAO

All right. I just bought even more from ED a few days ago. Let's do it.

It's not a scam coin, retard. It actually fills a nice niche in the crypto world.

moon mission!!!!!!!!!! Bounty 10x soon!