NXT

WHY IS THIS DUMPING AAAAAA THE SNAPSHOT IS IN TWO DAYS AAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

ardor.world/en/
twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/943585026372902912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I NEED ANSWERS

Glad got I rid of my 1000 nxt for 13.5k :)

hold user.

Nobody wants Ignis. Everyone already took profit from over the past month because it was safer than the Ignis snapshot.

I'm mad cause I lost this dip, I fucking forgot to set a stop loss. Kill me now.

Anyway, why is this dumping? It's free fucking money

priced in

ITS FREE FUCKING MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck, I sold mine at 9k. At least I bought it at 4k.

Even though its dumping a bit, i don't feel too bad about my lost gains anymore because i should be able to make it back with ignis. Anyway you got your shit in a wallet or on the an exchange?

most likely this. be honest with yourself...repeat after me: every. single. coin. ever. listed. on. bittrex. has. mooned. at. some. point.

INGIS won't be any different, you dingus

id say it will stall for a day and maybe dip around the 28th, the ignis markets open 1st day of 2018. its only 4xed since people realized about the airdrop, it will double its previous all time high

I don't trust that token price, its at $4,14. Which means I'm going to get 20k for free, makes no sense. Or it does?

only cause you're cute, ardor.world/en/

Thanks a lot. Anyway, I don't feel confortable holding trought the snapshot, I'm gonna get dumped hard

Solid meme triangle forming boys. The increasing support is meeting decreasing resistance. This will either moon or plummet within the next 6 hours or so. Set stop losses and be on the lookout. If anyone has anything they can add please do, I'm hoping we can all learn from one another.

bitcoin is about to go up thats why

Its going up ofc, r-right?

InshAllah baba

When will the snapshot happen? Is it a 1:1 distribution?

at block 163 6363
Its currently at 163 4317

you get 0.5 ignis for every nxt, and thats if bittrex even adds it to their marketplace

they said they would honor it on their twitter, twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/943585026372902912

where do you see what block its at

id like to know this too

Ardor dat good good

I'm planning in dumping my nxt for ardr after this snapshot. Ardr launchs january 1st, huge moon mission

>solid triangle forming
You've no idea of what you're talking about, aren't you?!

You're just drawing forced lines pretending to be a TA expert..

I hope you’re not afraid of heights.

ardr website

I'm not really trying to be a TA expert, but you're right desu. I'm really not sure what I'm talking about and the top line is kind of forced, but that was why I posted here. I don't suppose there's anything you can teach me is there user?

pretty surprised there isnt a mad last minute dash of people buying this. from what i understand, the nxt wallets will be frozen on the 27th, and then the airdrop occurs on the 28th. so people better hurry up and buy this if they want in.

That faggot supoman gave this as his pick today. He said because free money and stuff. That's why I'm here. Fuck that guy and this coin. I'm hdling till the airdop

People are afraid that it will drop immensely after the airdrop, that's why they probably aren't buying. Also, the price for IGNIS futures can be manipulated so it can reach at a high price. Meaning it could go down to as low as the whales want it to be.

Frozen wallets sheeet where did u hear that?