Pic related is unleashed within your current campaign setting at the height of its power. What happens?

Pic related is unleashed within your current campaign setting at the height of its power. What happens?
Bonus Scenario: It ends up in the 40k galaxy instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UhduvvA_Xpo?t=4m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A kind of hilarious, douglas adams-esque failure and genocide of my pc's. The players are gearing up for the end of the world, as an evil woman has just gained the powers of a demi god and is starving the world of water and when the sun goes down, magic. The lady has done this many times, but each time it happens one of my npc's time turns the fuck out of there and another five people from the nearby town are chosen by lottery to find out why the well has gone dry. This time, my five pc's are chosen and nearly halfway to the watersource, they kill the timeturner npc... now they have one chance to kill this demigod gone wrong. and randomly they just die to this.

wat is that

That thing is Illyria God-King Of The Primordium from Buffy. Specifically when it was at the height of its power, living seven lives at once and all that.

It'll be right at home with the other infinity+1 alien demon god things.

Wilkins plz.

Christ I'd forgotten how much of a clusterfuck post tv the buffyverse was

Has it improved at all?

>Illyria from the Buffyverse from Angel
Good taste OP, I too noticed that almost all of the Buffyverse takes from D&D.

Also, read the Buffy/Forgotten Realms fanfiction, asides from the Ranma out of fucking nowhere and how PC it is, it's an incredibly character accurate representation of what would happen if the Dimension devouring Demon sucked Sunnydale into Faerun.

Also has the Mayor eat Metzospreztleland.

After the TV show ended, Buffy became the enemy of mankind, fucked a new dimension into existence as the planet was beign overrun with Obrityhs, went back and forth with Spike and Angel repeatedly because she is a highly depraved degenerate, Willow Witches are the ultimate cosmic snake-fucking Dykefest, They destroy all magic, Vlad Tepes apparently hates Niggers but has yellow fever and accidentally sells Arayan Vampire secrets to the chinese who become Weebpire as fuck usign said powers because Vlad wanted a motorcycle THEY FUCKIGN KILL GILES, Angel won't stop moping about his gay ass final batttle shit they panned out in Angel before the bad guys from his show dumped his entire city into hell, and to note, THAT FUCKING NIGGER FUCKED UP AGAIN, HOLY FUCK I HATE THAT NIGGER IN ANGEL SO MUCH, EVERYTHING HE DOES IS THE NIGGERIST OF SHIT AND IT RUINS EVERYTHING, HE FUCKING GOT WHATHERFACE KILLED, HE NEARLY BROKE ANGEL, HE GET'S ANGELS SON KILLED, HE RUNS A GANG AND HIS SO NIGGER HE TRIES TO BECOME SMART USING DEMON PACTS BUT STILL NIGGERS SO HARD HE PUTS HIMSELF BACK ON POINT 1

FUCK THAT GUY.

But yeah, if the PC-levels and norminess of Buffy wasn't apparent by rewatching the entire series, (The fucking Nazi Demon Racial purists episode being the one to kill off the irish Demon who is the best) the Comics pull no punches at all it's completely fucked and ends with a lackluster ending where everything collapses.

>Dark Heresy
It's Tuesday, I guess.

>Also has the Mayor eat Metzospreztleland.
Considering how they thought that he was "just another pathetic human", I'm kinda glad the Mayor proved them all so wrong.

Needs to be rebooted from the shows onwards it sounds like. Preferably by people who are sober/not retarded.

Or give it another 10 to 15 years and reboot the shows and start with a fresh slate.

You pretty much outlined the primary reasons why everybody hates the Comics despite the absolutely amazing demon designs.

Ayy you read it too.
Fucking great Fanfiction, fucking sucked that it ended, But seriously Ranma outta fucking nowhere is so inconsequential to the story you can just pretend she's just some Asian and it actually doesn't affect the story in the slightest. Like, why? What fucking prompted that, you already had a thing going with the orc Tribes, ggrowing threat of bane and Halloween spell across faerun going off

We need that fucking HD version that doesn't fuck up the fucking screen resolution shots or the feel of certain scenes by fucking up the filters, that HD Buffy rerun was the pits.

She rampages around for a little bit, then turns back into her Fred form and becomes my gf

>Ayy you read it too.
It was pretty good. Didn't mind the whole extra crossover bit thing either. I am also hoping that we see a continuation "The Price Of the Wish" within our lifetimes.

So demons?
Most of my party has a line when we encounter demons and that's usually to toss our cleric at it and watch the entire thing burn.

How powerful is your Cleric? Cause this isn't really a 'normal' demon.

Buffy's True Demons are basically Obrityhs, seeing as their entire planet is literally an Ex-Layer of the Abyss itself connected to multiple planes the mortals refer to as Demon worlds, because they don't know any better run by Blue Dormanmu's who are more organized in providing Chaotic Evil Solutions in a Lawful Evil Way than Asmodeus could ever hope to match up to

>Bonus Scenario
Someone crashes a battle barge into it, like they always do when GW have written themselves into a corner.

>Bonus Scenario
First, it changes it's apperance. Now it's plastered with pointles details and stupid shit. With that shape, it'll probalby look like an christmas tree.
Appears in some battles and is generally badass.
Few years later it's completly ripped appart by Space Marines.

It's sad because this is *exactly* what would happen if Illyria was written by GW.

>Buffy/Forgotten Realms fanfiction
Do you have a link?

It's on Fanfiction.net, not hard to find.

Well, I've found six of them. Do you remember the title?

Just like every other singularly powerful entity in 40k it would do a lot of damage until it ran into Grey Knights or Necrons both of whom are very practiced at kicking the shit out of godlike beings.

Yes, Grey Knights and Necronomicon are *very* good at destroying Warp beings who -claim- to be godlike, but the difference here is that Illyria is a *literal* God. In fact, at the height of her power she was GREATER than the gods of her setting, living seven lives at once, and only being defeated because she got ganked by all of her rivals at once when she was in a vulnerable position. Even in a weakened state in both the comics and show, she could have very easily annihilated the world/universe. There is a very good reason as to why she was referred to as The strongest amongst the Old Ones.

*Meant Necrons.*

And much more importantly, she was cute. I had the biggest crush on Illyria and the actress who played her when I was younger. It's for that reason that I'm terrified of looking up how she looks now.

I don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss.

She has aged very well

>What happens.
The party freaks out and calls in favors from one or two divine beings, maybe even going so far as to seek help from the asshole Human Supremacists of Imperium, the asshole Sylvain Supremacists of the Technocracy, and the asshole Duk'Zarist Supremacists of the Illuminati.
All else fails, they look for one of the strange rifts to other universes that have been showing up more and more frequently (reality is shorting out thanks to Eljared fucking with Imperium too much), preferably one to a plane with a real superpower they can throw at this thing, like Veldime or Gensokyo.

I'm just gonna take your word for it user. I've already made the mistake of looking up Buffy and that was depressing as all hell. I'm not gonna make that mistake again, I'd rather just pretend Amy Acker looks like she did on Angel.

Haven't played in a while, but going with my old go-to group:

The paladin charges and gets squashed, the (halfling) druid runs off to hide in a burrow, the wizard tries to bargain with her, and the barbarian wanders off to take a very litteral piss.

Honestly, when I rewatched Angel I couldn't help but notice her Actor was immensely skeletal- She Had NOT got a lot of meat on her bones.

Since from what I gathered reading the rest of the thread this is end of the world apocalypse level it's probably one of the things the king of heaven would be convinced requires immediate dealing with.

The Techpriest, Storm Trooper, Operator, all drunk off their asses, accidentally ram it with a "borowed" Valkyrie that "just happened to be lying around" in the hanger on whatever transport their regiment was in.
They then scramble through slums, causing more property damage than a mob of Goffs going at it with a mob of Gold Toofs, hijack a local aristo's aircar, and make it back to the ship before they're missed by role call.
They then make up some half-assed story of their glorious attempt to drive the creature off, embellishing and omitting where needed, and strongly suggesting that this is a matter for the Space Marines, or the You Know Who.
The Commissar shoots a random trooper for misplacing a Valkyrie, while covering up the fact that he was the one who started this clusterfuck by challenging the Cogboy to a drinking contest... Again.
The GM weeps.

>Bonus Scenario: It ends up in the 40k galaxy instead.
This happens.
youtu.be/UhduvvA_Xpo?t=4m14s

Do you think she'll appear in the inevitable Buffy reboot?

Maybe. But we all know that if a reboot gets made in this day and age, it's going to be massively-pandered slop meant to appeal to fedorawhales.

That might be the one thing that could convince the Lord of Scars to quit dicking around and actually end the stalemate of the Great Game, establishing his rulership of the other dragonflights in order to rally them against her.

That wouldn't actually be enough, of course, and the dragons would probably have to swallow their pride and bitterness and ask the Fey Courts for assistance. The Army of Blood would sign on immediately, as would the Eternal Grove, but the Goblin Market would take a bit more convincing. The Black Sisterhood would waffle and hem and haw and fail to commit, but the big surprise would be The Fair Ones agreeing to help. The later betrayal committed by The Fair Ones would take nobody by surprise, of course. Kind of expected, really.

What would really start to fuck shit up would be if she decided to mess around with time. Ever since the beginning of the current age and the sundering of Fate, time travel and manipulation has been more or less impossible outside of very small, localized phenomena. Fucking time would probably result in a major cosmological shift, dragging the Akashic Records back into a more palpable form of existence and pushing the Far Realm further away from reality.

If she did mess with time, that might also actually rouse a deity to engage her. Normally, they're very much on the non-interactive front, but the flow of time is very closely tied to the portfolio of the former god of fate, now viewed by a number of religions as having gone insane.

So, she'd be wrestling an insane, mountain-sized spider moon god while being strafed by thirty-odd dragonflights and assaulted by several fey courts while some of those forces dealt with the dickass elves who decided to backstab them.

It could really go either way.

>SRW Campaign
They've fought multiple Einst Regisias at this point, though more than likely they'd all get scrapped

>So, she'd be wrestling an insane, mountain-sized spider moon god while being strafed by thirty-odd dragonflights and assaulted by several fey courts while some of those forces dealt with the dickass elves who decided to backstab them.
That may very well make her feel right at home. Eternal War against their rivals *was* something Old Ones enjoyed greatly, after all.

But why is she wearing giant Chinese finger traps on her legs?

>Questioning the God-Kings taste in fashion.
She's merely showing us plebians how it's done.