>roll 1 for religion
>don't immediately become an atheist

>roll a one for persuade
>don't call the king a bitch-ass nigga cunt flap

You can't crit/fumble on skill checks.

>roll a 1 for sense motive
>don't get the joke

>roll a 1 on Barter
>Don't immediately overthrow the proletariat, dooming yourself to a slow death by starvation as you stand in communist bread lines

>Roll critical glitch on Composure
>Don't immediately get triggered

Fuckin godlike

underrated

>roll 1 on attack
>don't immediately impale yourself

>roll 20 for seduce
>GM doesn't immediately go on a date with me

>roll 20 on pickpocket
>melanin levels don't increase

>Roll 20 on Pickpocket
>Don't literally steal the target's pockets from their pants

>Roll 1 on Streetwise
>Don't immediately cut public spending

>roll 1 on Ride
>don't immediately cause a five-horse pileup

>roll 20 on ride
>you are now user's father

>Roll 1 on Knowledge (Arcana)
>Don't immediately forget all spellcasting ability

>Roll 1 on Hacking
>Don't immediately shit out a buggy early access game onto steam

>roll a 1 on Craft (Food)
>don't end up on the 12th plane of torment

fuck that's a good one

>Player rolled a 1 on survival to try and find his way through the woods, not using the map he was given
>I had him get lost and wander into the feywild.
>A fairy greeted him but immediately got into an argument with another fairy about social cues that was being played by another player
>Player backs slowly back through the portal
>3 months later

>roll 20 for intimidate
>"You caress the enemy warrior in front of his clan."

>roll 1 on Diplomacy
>don't immediately start World War 1

Criminally underrated.

Bitch please, everyone knows that was a 20 on Search (Sandwich Shop)

>roll 20 for sense motive
>You discover unconfessed love

Dude, it was a 1 on Navigation (Urban)

>Nat 1 search to "find love in all the wrong places"
>Character finds a kind woman, they end up settling down and raising a child in a stable home that the character never had. The Character takes a job in the town guard so he can provide for his new family.

Glorious.

Rated

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistent? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

>The Character takes a job in the town guard
>The Character
>Not his wife
Shit taste senpai.

20/20 I'd crit

Rated

>roll 20 on animal handling check
>emerge months later as the king of the woods

Saying underrated is usually done when there's a good response in the top of the thread, and that response hasn't received any good replies. (It is also a very obvious target for same fagging).

They are reacting to the lack of other positive feedback (or sufficient in their view amounts). Suck your head in and stop being a self righteous moron.

>>roll 20 on animal handling check
>>emerge months later as the OPs new step-dad

FIFTY

>roll 20 on the deception check
>The dragon believes I'm a cultist for it.
>It says it appreciates my service, decides I'm food and immediately tries to eat me.
>Surprise Attacked.
>Critted.
>Downed.

Wow, that's a lot of ironic upset. You're actually upset, huh.

1d4chan.org/wiki/You_rolled_a_1

lol ur gay

It's a meme.

>roll 1 on strength check
>muscles don't instantly atrophy, causing you to slump to the ground, breaking multiple bones

Not sure if this is a reference to that new anime about a Restaurant that warps into someones furry fantasy once a week

Underrated.

It's a reference to real life you nerd

I don't get it

>roll 1
nah, that's EA taking 10

>roll 1 on Firearms
>don't shoot yourself

Man if you're gonna be anti-commie you at least have to try to use the correct words

t. anarkiddie

>nu-male
>nu-emblem

Checks out

They set up an assassination of archduke ferdinand, and then he didn't drive through. So one of them said fuck it I'm getting lunch and instead of a sandwich he found the archduke.

That's how ww1 started.

Overthrow the proletariat, establish feudalism

Disgaea Heavy Knight design goes into everything.

>all these people getting triggered by a copypasta

>roll 1 on charisma check
>character doesn't instantly start posting on /r9k/ equivalent of the setting

Overrated post

>dragonborn fails intimidation check
>halfling does not fail said intimidation check

> not wanting to stay home all day playing with your kid while someone else makes your money for you

I guess this means you're the guy who rolled a 1 for sense motive.

>roll 1 to seduce halfling
>doesn't bite my finger off

>Don't literally steal the target's pants
FTFY

YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

>Masculinity so fragile you'd rather work than spend your time raising your children

>not working extra to make sure the the town is safe for your kid
>not coming home each day and scooping your child up in your arms
>not taking your child on bring your kid to work day
>not working so you can keep the money from your adventuring in savings for your child in case something happens to you or your spouse.
Seems kind of shit famalam

had a combat where the enemies killed their allies more than we did because they got such shit rolls

youtube.com/watch?v=iHvWZacfBoI

>working in public safety
>having real savings while being honest
>getting time to raise your kid every day
>deliberately exposing your child to the same conditions you want to protect him from

I mean, it *is* a fantasy universe...

>t.faggot

you don't need to sign your posts here user

>not having made more than enough money to live comfortably and make your child's life comfortable
>not being the town's "secret weapon" coming out of retirement only to buy your family and village some time as the Dark Demon Emperor's forces come to kill everyone
>not dying a glorious death, swarmed by hundreds of demons powerful enough to destroy an army on their own
>not having your kid grow up to surpass you and defeat the Dark Demon Emperor as you watch from Not-Valhala, demanding to be the top in that night's post feast orgy because your kid saved the world

>demanding to be the top in that night's post feast orgy because your kid saved the world

>not simply winning the Valhalla fights and dedicating the feasts to your son

underrated

>son
fucking triggered

But why not both?

That's the mother's job.

Let me rephrase the question. Why not both dedicate feast and be the top of the orgy?

>roll 1 on hetrosexuality
>character doesn't instantly start posting on Veeky Forums equivalent of the setting

My dragonborn character tried to fend off a kobold harem off him, rolled 1 with the charisma check so it got played off like pic related and rest of the party started assuming that the character was gay.

>playing with kids
off to jail with you, then

Because whining and complaining for favors over something you didn't even do just sad, that's why.

Under buttered post