Whats the ideal amount of kids to set up a legacy...

Whats the ideal amount of kids to set up a legacy? Say i'm a billionaire and want my children to be billionaires as well but my ultimate goal is Rothschild level. should i have 20 - 25 kids? or can this be done with 3 or 4

you should definitely never have children.

what the fuck is the point of a legacy when your consciousness ends the moment you die? You won't be watching over your fucking defective DNA in the next life. It's over. Why bother fantasizing about what you will never experience? Cuck

If you have to ask these questions, you're not gonna make it

>implying your kids aren't you, in any capacity
Looks like we know who's defective now

If you think that way, then go drink yourself to death you filthy fucking hedonist

im so sorry senpai. but you overdosed on black pills while you were browsing /pol/

>emotional not rational arguments

Only thing I'm convinced of is that you two are retards who are gonna fuck up child raising if you even attempt it.

Legacy's a shit meme, but I want to have kids because they'd be fun to have while I'm still alive. They're good for their own sake.

my kids will literally cum out of my nutsack

>what the fuck is the point of a legacy when your consciousness ends the moment you die?

HAHAHA HE FELL FOR THE MEME

just one clone

Fuck legacy. Reproduce for the survival of the human species.

Go move to pakistan if you want 25 kids

Genghis Khan did pretty well for himself with his genetic legacy.

Here's a rational argument for you.

Abstaining form having children means the world of tomorrow is going to look and act less like you, and will look and act more like me.

>gonna fuck up child raising if you even attempt it.

I'm not some weak boomer faggot, so that's impossible

That might be the dumbest thing I've heard all day.
>muh human race, we're close to extinction
If anything we need a purge.

>you're a cuck if you want to have your own kids
Impressive.

3 daughters 4 sons is the correct answer.

how is losing your last name to 3 whores a good thing?

If you are having kids, have an even amount. A single child will often grow up lonely and attention craving. Having 3 kids is better than 1, but still kinda weird in my opinion. 2 and 4 are best. With 2 kids genders don't matter, with 4 you do not want all of your kids to be of the same gender, at least one kid with a different gender is good, but ideally you want 2 boys and 2 girls.
And this goes without saying, but your firstborn should ideally be a boy.