PDF Share Thread # 84

PDF Share Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/wczt6b
rpgnow.com/product/217829/Adventures-in-Middleearth-The-Eaves-of-Mirkwood--Loremasters-Screen
sendspace.com/file/m1tzrq
w4r05u.0rg/tg
sendspace.com/file/k8uv8k
mega.nz/#F!lM0SDILI!ji20XD0i5GTIUzke3iv07Q!UY91lDba
dmsguild.com/product/180402/Gem-Dragons-of-Faerun)?
uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1502687768
drivethrurpg.com/product/183849/The-Strike-Force-Archives
drivethrurpg.com/product/196663/Aaron-Allstons-Strike-Force
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anybody by chance got a copy of this and its supplements?

m3g@n2

RUINS OF AZLANT PLAYER'S GUIDE
/#!iUcEjSBS!rdRUPB0KtiTJjo7vb68Pi4VSQjPoF99cEH3YiZCtE30

STARFINDER SOCIETY 1-00
/#!OM0T1D7C!aeuwz-GI4u_h-XE0lqzs7LaMSwBSs5W6wpIITKYaa1M

STARFINDER SOCIETY 1-01
/#!2RVzULyY!5b8b_aQDtOkHY5-s6GxSWc_TAinCF2-AJKho6HP0-As

STARFINDER SOCIETY 1-02
/#!CIMjVDQC!Tap4xmJJ6xGyYbQKPzVFcZ39xyotMyR682YeRADFwug

STARFINDER SOCIETY 1-03
/#!3QcDzagL!LuMA3lKmc4i3piUlH7XBwqZTe5QBU25rx0ZyRfsTA6I

GALAXY PIRATES - Heavy Fighter
/#!SIdVUKpC!Fd-6Y2eqIrfDsWwANsb95mGr_sJ2GWszEFU0cYUW-7k

GALAXY PIRATES - Interceptor
/#!mN8GgK7a!tW7SWiuA84bHvI2pq_dRoydmmEm_hE9MFBxwVzWPxTc

FGG - Service Bots&Synthetic Companions
/#!zF8BAQSK!9LUy1tlvaCCiB1yjgquDgat7qSBnQD1Z6eMecsRvSc0

FGG - Planetarium
/#!bENEhbwA!MptlxK_wUNerscWWD6PuuaJB2t2u5kNZrt-Amv6b0ZE

FGG - Tome of Aliens
/#!iIUhABDK!qqy5UcYAy-6TEh_ZesiOnyA5uKbEk5OnOBc3IT4ZLu0

LPJ - Weapons Starship Destruction
/#!jAsQ2RYR!6YV0QesY-XOOTjslhrX0tAkUlheSoH4h1t1B2EgRI1o

RG - Blood Space and Moon Dust
/#!vRsT3CjK!OkeLO27IbfrO03JHc2XebF5D4Ln6vjccKsgU0DKXSiE

RG - Random Starship Name Generator
/#!GdU20AaY!N5HuGGcQeRAkRKrVLrz-O6K26pd--aOASKrrzvDGw-k

RG -Starfarer's Companion
/#!PNkEHarb!QRTtughXbkdVhx6Mxlp9qBTvVV-7hCE9LBqjKR7xpI8

STARFINDER QUEST - Into the Unknown
/#!fE9ACJDR!lhbwnRXNWsOum8RxnwkLnDsIOqx3tkliGHrfBqZ-GZQ

Once again OP sucks at making the thread.

Hunt the invisible world of witches... sendspace.com/file/wczt6b

You make it your fucking self then. Da archivist has been a lazy shit so I make due with the most basic of his wall of text.

Until someone else makes the new threads this is how they'll be. So for the time being shut up and ask for your shit.

Does anyone have Adventures in Middle-Earth Eaves of Mirkwood and Loremaster's Screen?

rpgnow.com/product/217829/Adventures-in-Middleearth-The-Eaves-of-Mirkwood--Loremasters-Screen

>make due

It's "make do."
And Da Archivist has to go over the thread and update the archive and the annex before he makes the new thread, which takes time. You got to give him like a day to do all that.

Also the least you could do is copy-paste the text, unless your CTRL key is broken -- I can see your C and V keys work, so they can't be stopping you.

Thank you, friend!

Anyone?

Scope this out... sendspace.com/file/m1tzrq

You wouldn't also happen to have 'Rites & Relics' somewhere, would you?

Great. Love this one. Thanks a bunch.

I fear not.

It's not my job to paste his wall of text if he's too lazy to make a new thread.

I made the last thread because he hadn't made a new thread on 2 days.

I don't really give a fuck about the archive or the annex. I'm her for other requests. i brought them over because other people give a shit.

Darn

Does anyone have a copy of:
Robert Kuntz's Garden of the Plantmaster? The original 1987 version not the 2003 release for 3rd Edition.
The Dark Eye Bestriary, The Vampire of Havena and Offering from Heaven module, in English
Mythic Rome
Green Devil's Face #6 (Hah)
The Storms of Yizhao (for Godbound)
Heroquest Eleven Stars
Deadlands reloaded: Paradise Lost
-Savage Worlds: Fear Agent rpg

OSR Stuff I've never seen
Swords & Wizardry WhiteBox Compendium
Raiders of the Lost Artifacts
Freebooters

Earthdawn 4 stuff anyone?

O.L.D. from What's OLD is NEW has been uploaded a couple of times, but the links seem to be down. Can anybody share a working link please?

Humbly requesting a scan of the RuneQuest Gen-Con Preview.

Long shot: anyone have Tomb of Annihilation?

>Paradise Lost

Check Da Curated Archive™ for a Deadlands trove.

No

Hello, I wonder if somebody can upload theses broken snip links from mageguru, that i'm looking for...
White Star - Zeta and Tuko
White Star - Scum and Villainy.pdf
White Star - Aliens Capsules - Book Two
White Star - Aliens Capsules - Book One
TSAO - 50 Wonders of the Reticulan Empire
Cepheus - World Guide Zaonia
TITAN 2100 - Encyclopedia
Through the Breach RPG - Til Death Do Us Part
Mistrunner the RPG
Age of Infinity - World Primer
Astulae - Location Index
Dieselpunk in a Nutshell
ISS 3002 The Glorious Reascent of Yelm
ISS 3003 The Fortunate Succession
ISS 3004 The Entekosiad
ISS 3005 The Missing Lands

Well said. Thanks for doing anything at all at no cost to me, who will now download my free shit and enjoy it.

Thanks bruv

Looking for two Kingdoms of Kalamar 3.5e adventures:
K&C1114 The Dark Secret of Death Isle
K&C1116 Perils of Pekal

Roll 19 + 1 Trove, updated with three new Pickard sets (towers, mountain pass, and sewers), an Ortiz map asset set, and two token sets from D. North (many thanks to Weed Lord for contributing to the trove). Again, if anyone wants to contribute, please email the assets to me at [email protected] or [email protected]

$n!p (dot) li
/2cH

I'm looking for a copy of the revised core rules of the Buffy RPG that ISN'T horribly artifacted to hell and gone. Pic related is one of the more serious offenders.

In exchange, I offer Crimson Skies (masked to avoid nasty lawyer robots, though the links to the actual files aren't masked):

w4r05u.0rg/tg

/7hr34d/18975121

Requesting high-res scans of Gamma World 7th edition, alternatively, if someone has a scan of the tokens from the boxed set, that'd be perfect.

It's in Da Archive.

The one in the archive is too blurry for printing purposes. whine whine, moan moan, I'm being too picky, I know.

You might as well buy the book.

REEEEEEE rewarding WotC with shekels.

You're probably right. Hopefully MageGuru has some magic tucked away somewhere.

seconded

Buy it used so WotC doesn't get any of your money.

Here are the official scans of Gamma World 7e and exapnsions, including the cards, maps, and tokens. See if they fit your bill. sendspace.com/file/k8uv8k

Requesting 3 books for Adventures in Middle-Earth:
Wilderland Adventures
Rhovanion Region Guide
The Eaves of Mirkwood & Loremaster’s Guide

all of this bitching and ass-biting AND useless chatter only makes it neccesary for a new thread that much sooner. stop being dinky little nerds and grow/smarten up for a change! this is supposed to be the better tg so knock it off

It's not my job to grow up!

10-4 Little Buddy, posted both for you or anyone else since everyone seems to have stars in their eyes right now
u4er4cl0udcom
mOLD
/cl55jkdkanh2
NEWs
/3bb4oyq3jfxx

Requests from the dmsguild:
Archetypal Spell Compendium: Artificers & Arcanists
Forgotten Realms Archetypes II: Champions of Mystery

Good enough! Thanks.

in any modern society it is EVERYBODYS JOB to grow up AND smarten up, otherwise they need to shut up and do as they are told like the children or invalids they are.

hah. thought you would get me to take the bait and post a useless post/rant myself didn't you?! nope...I'm far too mature and smart for that.

Edventures in Aiddle Marth - Aildrland Wdventures
/cpbcx91v237x

Does anybody have a copy of Hero Designer? NOT Hero Lab, this is the program for making Champions/Hero System characters. I'm pretty sure Designer isn't encrypted at all, last I checked.

If anybody has any of the following books I'd be most grateful.

For Lone Wolf Adventure Game:
- Bestiary of the Beyond (by Lone Wolf)

For Pathfinder:
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Strange Aeons Poster Map Folio
- Pathfinder Society 9-01: The Cost of Enlightenment
- Pathfinder Society 9-02: A Case of Missing Persons
- Pathfinder Society 9-03: On the Border of War

Thank you, my good man.

The poster I meant to thank.

Anybody have Advanced Players Guide 2 for HERO?

As usual with every new thread, I'm gonna leave this here to get it out of the way of the rest of the thread. The attached file is my personal wishlist of Savage Worlds PDFs still missing from my collection. It's organized by setting, starting with the settings that are missing the most files and going down to the ones that are missing a single, solitary file. It's been updated to remove the stuff people have shared in the last thread and I know for a fact that a lot of other people around here have been requesting quite a few of those books. I don't think any of these files are in any active Savage Worlds trove out there or have ever been shared before. If anybody here cares to take a look at it and provide anything - really, anything at all - from the list, I'm sure it would be appreciated not only by me, but by a lot of other people as well. Many thanks in advance!

Bringing this back from the pervious thread. I have the Player's Guide and the War Master's Handbook, along with the Weird Wars Rome titles. Whatever titles anyone can offer is much appreciated

Looking for some Kort'thalis stuff:
Revelry in Torth
Liberation of the Demon Slayer
His Flesh Becomes my Key
Battle for the Purple Islands
The S'rulyan Vault 1 and 2
Thanks for any help!

Looking for one of the playtest versions of Age of Steel. It's a diesel punk game currently in development but the author has finished playtesting for now so I can't get anything from him. Wondering if any of you were in previous playtests and can link me the old versions?

Looking for D30 DM Companion, thanks.

Anyone have the 2016 version of Traveller's pdf?

mega.nz/#F!lM0SDILI!ji20XD0i5GTIUzke3iv07Q!UY91lDba

In the last thread someone mentioned that Coriolis: The Dying Ship was cleaned and in QC.
Has it been released yet?

Thank you senpai~

Looking for "Legendary Asssassins" from Legendary Games. For Pathfinder.

does anyone have the starfinder core rulebook? I've had no luck finding it thus far
pic unrelated

At m3g@ n2...

/#!fN0CwSTJ!wGaVfD3AvBvaEOVg1WymGJyasSCHbiDrnZuhaisk3ps

Does anyone have Gem Dragons
of Faerûn (dmsguild.com/product/180402/Gem-Dragons-of-Faerun)?

many thanks

Can someone reup Degenesis: The Killing Game?

The MEGA link in OP is dead.

Does anyone want the Legacy: Life Among The Ruins 2e playtest docs? The Kickstarter just wrapped and I got them as a backer.

Speaking of, I'd love to see the extra playbooks for Masks: A New Generation.

If anybody has Pathfinder (or 4E) Court of the Shadow Fey, I will be most grateful.

I'd certainly enjoy a peek at the Legacy 2e playtest docs, and second your request for the extra playbooks for Masks.

/HEROTrove

Does anyone have "Underworld Races and Classes" and "The Blight" for D&D 5E?
Thanks!

Here's all of Legacy 1e and the playtest material for Legacy 2e.

sendspace

/filegroup/%2BZdAh1UW7WQrzqH8aDtbWg

>tfw I'm waiting for that new Urban Shadows shit to release

Thanks. Already have all the 1e stuff, nice to see Echoes Of The Fall and Mirror In The Ruins fully integrated into 2e.

Does anyone happen to have Within the Ring of Fire Saga Book and/or any of the supplements? Been wanting to check this one out for a while.
TIA!!!!

I don't understand how to get these pdfs...

It's almost as if you were given names of things & the locations to find them...

Okay hear me out, I'm technologically inept.

"at m3g@ n2" sounds like an address, so I put that in. I tried several iterations of it to no avail. mega, m3g@, n2, nn... I don't know, I'm sorry I'm retarded

It's mega and nz. Maybe you can parse what form dot might take?

Anyone have Ebonclad for 5e please?

fuck me user, every day I find out how dim I am in different ways. I appreciate the help.

It's alright, user, everybody derps.

There's also gonna be five more Character and Family playbooks contributed by backers, two supplements that are gonna add a couple more, and then five alternate settings: a colony ship, totally-not-Spore, a low fantasy Game of Thrones thing, one set during Ragnarok, and Castlevania.

Damn. Sounds awesome.

The Kickstarter wrapped yesterday, but it pulled in like $75,000. Super proud of that dude.

$n!p (dot) li
/TEq

Anyone have curse of the crimson throne anniversary edition in pdf form?

>/TEq

hakuna your tatas guy these threads are game pdfs that are not bought you are not entitled to anything

in other news is Da archivist OK or smth?

Didn't say I was entitled to anything, I'm saying OP was a lazy piece of shit and his threads are half-assed. Last time I made the thread I at least copy-pasted the text.

Any chance someone has snagged November Metric?

Looking for:
Mistborn: Masks of the past
Battletech: BattleMech Manual

Please :)

Yeah, man. I think I remember you. "Not Da Archivist." I for one agree OP is a rude and lazy SOB, but hey.. maybe I'm spoiled. Da Archivist is pretty swell.

If I weren't so lazy myself I'd make a Share Thread #84.5 - complete with updated Annex. For future reference, can anyone tell me how to neatly link to a dead thread without using 4plebs?

I wonder this too. Da Archivist usually drops the new Annex or has some thanks to give. Hope everything is alright.

Mechs a-poppin'! uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1502687768

Does anyone have The Strike Force Archives or the new Aaron Allston's Strike Force, both from BlackWyrm Games?
drivethrurpg.com/product/183849/The-Strike-Force-Archives and drivethrurpg.com/product/196663/Aaron-Allstons-Strike-Force

Woot! Thanks! Time to break out my miniatures and maps!

Yeah, it's pretty good; the Brussels and Paris settings are dope, but the lolcats chapter (I'm not joking) physically hurt to read. I wish he'd just come out with fucking Touched already though.

sendspace /file/j3j8fz

The Strike Force Archives is about a gigabyte in size. Good luck with that.

Awesome, thanks. Nice to see more cyberkittens, but lmao @ that lolcat chapter. Yeah, I'd like to see Touched make it out finally too. I'd like to get my Shadowrun on Sprawl style.