Raiwallet just got hacked. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Price dipping. Get ready for a crash. Sell sell sell oh wait you can't

Raiwallet just got hacked. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Price dipping. Get ready for a crash. Sell sell sell oh wait you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aYceacw
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7makm7/announcing_the_raiblocks_bug_bounty_program/?st=jboet4vk&sh=441318bd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sweet gonna btfd

Is this for real any source??

nice just bought 100x

big if tru

no

Just bullshit.

It wasn't really hacked. Quick bullshitting.

There was an Google Ad that directed to a fake fishing website. Dumb people fell for it. Nothing to do with "hacking"

No it didn't get hacked you dipshit......

Someone set up a phishing site and some tards lost their account info

This. It didn't get hacked, retard.

Raiwallets on lockdown noone can send or sell their raiblocks right now.

Yes, the guy that runs the site did that to secure everyone's funds. See .

nice decentralized cryptocurrency you got there buddy

lolololol the excel spreadsheet shitcoin has failed

That's simply a wallet web service, not an official wallet. You cannot have your funds controlled by anyone if you use the official one.

no lol. your FUD fails because XRB devs answer within MINUTES BECAUSE ITS A BASED AS FUCK COIN

I'm a noob, but isn't this like coinbase locking accounts and people saying "it's bitcoins fault!"

Just don't use their webwallet, no?

Pump and dump with us!!!! discord.gg/aYceacw

Correct.

WTF I am so happy I own this coin I WANT TO BUY MORE

>be me
>buy shit coin on shady shit coin exchanges
>no paper wallet. Fuck.jpg
>wait, the dev has the website with a wallet
>send my shit token
>instant
>nice.jpeg
MFW the wallet is just a massive excel spread sheet that the founder can change at his own will. phishing scam exposes it all when he has to send new passwords out.
I could make a currency as fast as xrb too if I was just moving shit around a spreadsheet.

>i didnt buy xrb at 70 cents when it was shilled to me on biz 100 times: the reply.

>Raiwallets on lockdown noone can send or sell their raiblocks right now.
nobody sends or sell their raiblocks anyway...

good obs. and I'm free...

Kek hes so fucking butthurt

The team actually announced a Bug Bounty program. That's a team that thinks forward. Fuck IOTA.

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7makm7/announcing_the_raiblocks_bug_bounty_program/?st=jboet4vk&sh=441318bd

why would he need to lock wallets because of a fake phishing site floating around? how does that protect users?

You don't want this in your crypto currency. Get out now anons.

the fact that it got phishing attacked is amazingly good news long term

>it's getting pretty big and recognizable
>possibly competition arranging attacks bceuase they feel threatened

to protect all users who provided their identifiers to the phishing site? kek

so? if they sent someone their log-in credentials then either the phisher has already got in or will just do it right when they unlock wallets again

Very weak FUD. OP is likely a low test SOYOTA boy.

There was a phishing site that looked exactly like Raiwallet which paid for Google advertising that boosted it to the top of search results. The based devs put out a red alert and have put it on lock down to secure everyone's funds until they have resolved the issue.

theyre changing all the identifiers. if the phishing site hasnt had the chance to liquidate the accounts, the chance will now be gone.