Dunmer

Can we have a Dunmer appreciation thread? Will post some art, maybe you can post some too or just talk about Dunmer-related stuff.

Just don't be a fucking N'wah, that's verboten.

Bonus points for ugliness.

Dunmer = best elves.

Dagoth Ur dindu nuffin

You all n'wahs need Talos

>unironically liking TES elves
>unironically using TES elf names
>unironically liking anything in TES

Shit taste detected. Morrowind had best fantasy setting since Glorantha. Other games can be ignored though.

I think I like the dunmer because they're not trying to be cool. So many other times elves are included, it's all 'oh yeah they're the best at magic, the most advanced, look how cool they are,' but the dunmer aren't that. They have their own society and all and just exist, and it's up to you to find them cool or not.

Alright, that's it for now

These ones are just straight up Dune, looks very similiar to the Dune character sketches by Moebius, so dope. The dunmers from Morrowind is one of my favourite fantasyraces ever, its like DarkElves done 10 times better

Thanks user, that's some great art.

Well, Morrowind is heavily inspired by Dune and Nausicaa. Both in art as well as plot and themes.

never forget the year when the dunmer got their shit kicked in by (an absence of) their own gods and a slave race of glorified iguanas.

>some of their most powerful magicians no longer able to use spells
>major divides in policy and army deployment due to great house politics
>telvanni just dont fucking care, otherwise their magicians would have made up for lack of temple strength
>hlaalu are imperial cocksuckers who dont do anything after the oblivion events occurred
>hist hivemind goes nuts realizing it has a solid chance to get back at dunmer for generations of slavery
>likely chance of plagues occurring due to expansion of hist into dunmer territories
>argonians are the VC of tamirel, little fucking jungle niggers and their hidey-holes using gurrella tactics
>tl;dr dunmer don't present a unified presence and only survive because of might of redoran, which afterwards sees a massive increase in followers which is why you can't jump as high in skyrim

>all praise St. Juib

>tfw only two types of ordinators without modding
>tfw you can't join them in their glorious war against heritics for hundreds of years before the nerevarine returns

I'm back, have some more

Last one. Off to catch a train now

Thanks again and have a nice ride.

user,you're wrong.They're the "look how quirky they are",with special snowflake armor and weapons,the strange culture,the crazy gods and the devastated hellscape.

All mer are trying hard (and failing) to be cool.

Pic is a place that exploded 134 years ago.The last Red Mountain eruption at the time of Morrowind was in 2e 583,I can't believe Vvanderfell didn't recover a iota in 700 years.

1. You don't know shit
2. That bears repeating
3. Seriously, you're fucking stupid

>I am a colossal n'wah: the post