/pol/ in Veeky Forums

Is it only me or has there been a surge of /pol/ inbreds on this board lately?
It feels like every other thread is riddled with comments on "sub-humans" and other paranoid shit, what's up with these fearful little bastards who have so much fear and so little faith in their culture that they think the mere presence of another is a harbinger of doom. I thought we were better than that shit, the fuck is up with that?

/pol/ is the new /mlp/. Cancer that refuses to stay in it's containment board. They feel empowered by the recent political climate so they shove their shit in everyone's face. Just like /mlp/ they will ignore the clear dissonance under the guise of 'le epik trole' and then wonder a few years down the line why everyone hates them so much.

Fair enough, I do remember that. It just makes me barf a bit every time I check out a discussion and it comes down to one part holding their opinon due to "muh race, muh heritage" or something like that. Fuck off with that shit.

>lately
It's been this way for years user, sad but true. Though people could've learned to ignore them and not engage them in debate by now.

It's all of the /r/the_donald users who came over here with the election thinking they need to be constantly recruiting and fighting for their autistic cause

/pol/ infects everything, the """"alt right"""" is incapable of separating politics from everything.

So now, a cartoon with a black bitch in it is LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE

Pol are all homosex, but people that constantly talk about Pol >>you are just as bad

Old guy with bottle is the only one that would not be purged by 1940s Nazis, lol.

>that guy in the camo cap

fuckin ell

Sunglasses with the Hoodie/Boonie hat on towards the back might skim through.

Fuck off nigger

You can probably blame the whole God-Emperor Trump meme idk.

I'll treat it like everything else that I don't like on the internet. Ignore it and move on.

Nazis play tabletop games too, user. We're all people.

> so much fear and so little faith in their culture that they think the mere presence of another is a harbinger of doom.

you are making political statement too right now.

why is that you are allowed to make one and those with different views not?

Because I don't think this guy feels the need to tell everyone in his plastic army men threads that he doesn't like black people so much and is "redpilled" unlike the goyim.

You sure showed that cuck fellow alt righter!
#praisekek
#shadilay

Its a combination of reddit coming over from from R_the Donald and immediately not being able to cope with the unrelenting shitposting and black humor on /pol/, making them leave to other boards but they try to imitat and come offas complete retards. Then theres the Leftist trying to invade (there is an ANTIFA thread getting shit on atm) have been invading their board lately and they like the redditors dont seem to be coping well in pol so they try to set up support on other boards (/K/ my home board is getting a few threads saying its a /k/ommunist friendly board opposing /pol/, and are justly getting shit on by both sides).

Both are agitating or imitating pol to boil over into fair Veeky Forums (not that Veeky Forums's base has been perfect in the past by any means) and other places.

>what's up with these fearful little bastards who have so much fear and so little faith in their culture that they think the mere presence of another is a harbinger of doom. I thought we were better than that shit, the fuck is up with that?
Being "better" doesn't mean being stronger. And being weaker doesn't mean not being good enough to preserve.
Also, for most /pol/-people it may be less about current culture and more about race.

I want that hat.

well talk about nazi shit on the nazi board. Let us discuss pretending to be elves and plastic spacemen without dragging politics into it please.

You talk like Veeky Forums hasn't been full of racist fuckwits since its inception.

>he thinks the presence of the posts that imply in groups and villianization of thos not in said ingroups is a sign of /pol/
Bitch this board has been populated with 40kids, crusader-posters, and HFY-posters who have been posting things like that for years now. How have you not noticed this?

>He doesn't play as blonde hair blue eyed Nords who hate the knife eared elves and uncivilized orcs.

Its like your not even trying to have a good time.

>"Muh /pol/ boogeyman"
Oh fuck off OP, the scary nazi board isn't coming to get you.
You retards have the mindset of a fucking 5 year old scared of the monster in their closet.

>Is it only me or has there been a surge of /pol/ inbreds on this board lately?
It feels like every other thread is riddled with comments on "sub-humans" and other paranoid shit, what's up with these fearful little bastards who have so much fear and so little faith in their culture that they think the mere presence of another is a harbinger of doom. I thought we were better than that shit, the fuck is up with that?

Your fear is duly noted.

Nobody said scary, daft lad. Just dull.

>cant even greentext properly
/pol/ truly is made up of redditors

It's summer, and /pol/ leaks like crazy.

Give it time, they'll shut up. In the meantime, hide pol posts, filter their buzzwords, report their derails, and DO NOT RESPOND TO POLBAIT.

This is one reason I'm a xeno player.

OP here.

Read this.
It's not scary, no more than the lazy-eyed drunk spurting threats at a lamp post is scary. It's old, it's annoying and it kills my hope for humanity even faster seeing people buy into the over simplified racist world view.
Just let us enjoy our hobby without having to listen to people crying about irrelevant shit like that. I struggle calling it "politics"; it's not politics, it's racism, hate and fear.
"Yeah but that's just because hes a fukin nigger" kills any discussion and makes it clear that you're not all there.

>"Yeah but that's just because hes a fukin nigger"
That's not /pol/, that's /b/-tier shitposting. Stop seeing the bogeyman behind every door and make a thread worth posting in next time.

You ever think maybe the racists are right?

Why are you egging him on?

Well I'm already here.
And it's good to get out of the echo chamber.

I'd say /pol/ and Veeky Forums have things in common.
Both are into 40k and the likes, but both are also containment boards.

I'm more worried about posts that blatantly break the rules being allowed to be spammed endlessly without moderator intervention on most boards now.
You know exactly what threads I mean.

OP made this thread to circlejerk about how dumb dem conservatives and /pol/lacks are. He didn't have any real problem to tackle, he just wanted an echochamber. I've noticed lately that a lot of extremist of the other end have gotten wiff of the resentment towards /pol/ and are coming out of the woodworks. Just noticed this on Veeky Forums a couple of days ago when some sperg fought his damnest to suggest that being pro-nuclear is /pol/.

The anti-/pol/ boar criers are much worse these days than /pol/.

>boar criers
meant board criers. please no bobbyposting.