What makes me so motivated to become a multimillionaire from shitcoins is I will get exclusive access to pic related...

What makes me so motivated to become a multimillionaire from shitcoins is I will get exclusive access to pic related, typically off limits to poorfags and normies that are forced to love legal girls known as grannys. Hahaha, fuck them I will get the real candy bitches! and buying my bags at ath is making my dream cum closer!

You're fucking disgusting and pathetic.

kys

So I can get a big black beauty

/tv/ is leaking again

/pol/ gtfo

Hahahaha

Moshi moshi, FBI-san dess

All pedos must fucking hang.

kill yourself

Cut out that whore on the top left, but the other three will turn out the hottest

kys

For me I'm motivated so one day I may raise my wife's black son.

kys

T. Normies stuck with a whore

Holy shit I just KNOW this is CP girls because some literal pedo on /pol/ kept posting them

what, getting disappointed looks?

Name my band /b/

T. Morally retarded sick fuck

I have a recommendation for you.
Shoot yourself or someone is going to do it for you.
Pedophiles deserve only death.
I'm just sorry that your filthy kind gains some kind of tolerance as if now.
I don't care what grown consenting adults do in their bedroom.
I accept all social contracts between adults.
But this shit....just no.

Oh, you linked me to /pol/. You have won the argument.

It must suck being a disgusting pedo. Will literally never be accepted. Kill yourself neckbeard.

WHO HERE /BABBYFUCKER/

Guess what? Why not get off from cryptos then since it was a pedo currency along with terrorists too kike.let me guess you brought Bitcoin at 17k.

>Veeky Forums trying to monopolise on fake money made for paedos and drug dealers
>takes the moral high ground
uhh what?

But what if the child consents???

>still trying to justify your pedophelia

Guess what? Trading cyrpto doesn't mean I'm a pedophile. Liking little kids (like you) does. Pic related, it's you.

pumping, dumping and FBI

KYS

>>child consents
Sure buddy.
Because children are able to consent to something that they don't understand
If children can consent then why can't they vote, smoke, drink, own a gun, go to work?