Finally made it to the 6 figure club

Finally made it to the 6 figure club

Thank you XRB

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qhFVAxQ
medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#2h
twitter.com/garrytan/status/945554804943679489
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw XRB pushed you to the 8 figure club today
I mean, I can't cash out because of the low withdrawal limits on the current exchanges, but it's still pretty neat.

10 mil? Jesus fucking christ you mad lad

How much did you start your journey with?

Yup, Delta is showing me $12.4m right now, but $9.35m of those are in XRB.

I started with $8000, but way back in 2013.

i will be like you guys someday
raiblocks seems promising

let's get you to the 10 figure club, discord.gg/qhFVAxQ

and it's not even on real exchanges yet. If it reaches IOTA mcap it will x10. Holding for $100 mil?

Congrats, brother. Don't be too much of a hedonist. Spread your joy around in your community. Live a good life.

I don't have a specific target in mind. Instead I'm hoping that once it makes it on a decent exchange, I can slowly cash out about half my stack while it's on the way up, rebalance my portfolio, then just hold the rest. I'd basically like to end up with like $5m in my bank account while still having a lot in crypto.

>Spread your joy around in your community. Live a good life.
Yup, will do.

nice. unfortunately had to sell 60k rai at around 60c because I needet the money irl.

enjoy yourself gl ;)

Another leg up incoming, gotta love chad coin. I'm sure the rebranding will have it named chadcoin.

Jesus, what price did you get in at?

Sold the rest of mine at 15k SATs :(

Damn, that sucks. Just don't forget to be on the look out for new opportunities, as there will for sure be many big ones still.

The average price was about $0.065 per coin. I started buying in mid-June and kept buying coins here and there for a couple of months and never sold a single coin.

Lol the wallet is compromised. You might be back to 3M

New 6 fig club here thanks to XRB. 10k XRB reporting in!!!!

You're talking about the web wallet service, and it wasn't even compromised. There was a phishing site up that had a Google ad and everything, so for people who were searching for "raiwallet" or something along those lines could end up there if they were careless and have their login info stolen.

I never used the web wallet in the first place, so that doesn't apply to me. My funds are all safe.

Stop trying to spread the FUD, Pajeet. It's been locked down as a security measure due to a phishing site buying Google advertising, forcing it to the top of the search results.

Proud of you boys. Hope I'll eventually make it with 2.3k rai

thank you based XRB

Where do you guys find coins like these that just gift millions of dollars to everybody?

Also, holy shit, it has no brakes right now. It's now officially a top 30 market cap coin.

I discovered it in June through Twitter. Some high-follower people there were shilling it and initiated a pump back then. I just held through the dump and kept topping up.

We just late the coins that were dead in june are booming now

i saw rai shilled here at 30 cents
i saw dragon shilled here at 25 cents
i saw enigma shilled here at 66 cents
i saw DNA shilled here at 6 cents
30x
4x
4x
8x

The pattern is pretty clear. thread will get less than 5 replies and archived shortly. posters will call it a scam.
When you look at the catalog and see about 10 threads on a coin, that's when you know its time to sell

But a 8000 investment when it was 0.06 is a 125x gain how did u get six figures. Congrats bro do you have other coins that are real gems that u like?

So you basically bought when coins had slight shilling, but once it reaches mass market shilling you decide to get out of that coin? Bodes poorly for verge and ripple nowadays then IIRC

Are there any newer coins you guys would recommend, I got into crypto a few weeks to months ago and seem to just be late on everything, all my trades either lose 10% or are breakeven, besides my one successful day trade I doubled my money off verge a few days ago, but I only put like $150 in and so only got out $300~ at the time

>The pattern is pretty clear. thread will get less than 5 replies and archived shortly. posters will call it a scam.
There are hundreds of coins like those.

the only coin that strategy worked for was LINK, but that's because it had literally nothing behind it beside Veeky Forums shilling (like, barely even any reddit presence for example)

rai is currently the best candidate for an actual crypto CURRENCY (the kind that could replace FIAT) period.

coins like these (unlike LINK) cannot be valued solely by shilling, tho it def helps them some

this is true, but this is where your skills come into play. if you can tell if its dogshit or not, then have the balls to risk a lot and hold through dips...

not saying I did. out of those coins i got a 3x out of rai, and 3x out of DNA.

The $8000 isn't the money I put into XRB, but the money I started crypto with. I bought BTC for it back in late 2013 for about $200 each. Eventually I took out $8000 and left the profits in BTC. After minimal trading through all those years, I entered 2017 with 61 BTC and finally started trading a lot of alts, putting me at about 200 BTC before XRB took off.
>do you have other coins that are real gems that u like?
Nothing like XRB, unfortunately. XRB is a coin I've believed in ever since I read up on it and used it, and I can't say I've felt the same thing from any other coin so far.

That's not to say I don't hold any other alts though. I hold some UBQ, XEL, LINK and REP, but if you exclude XRB, most of my money is in just BTC.

Alright man appreciate it gonna make this 10k work. Im guessing you are just a hodler and not pnd daytraders like biztards here

Is this just a pump? I want to buy in but fuck I think I'm too late. I'll only be able to afford like 15 tokens at this point.

>Im guessing you are just a hodler and not pnd daytraders like biztards here
Yeah, I probably trade longer time-frames than most people here. I like researching coins, joining their Slack/Discord and whatnot and see how the community and developers are. If I like the coin and the ecosystem around it, I'll buy it and hold for a good while, and if the coin goes up I'll typically start taking some profits on the way up to cover some, if not all, of my initial investment.

I hope you make those 10k work. Good luck, user.

>45 minutes later it's rank 26
This is nuts. I'm just gonna go to sleep and hope it's not down when I wake up, kek.

Good night, Veeky Forums.

true. i shilled rai for weeks - nobody cared. maybe have a look into PASC. im shilling it since 2-3 weeks nobody gives a shit.

but:
Infinite Scaling because blockchain only needs last 100 blocks to work (no blockchain bloat which means block size can be huge)
0 confirmation transactions (instant send)
with a bitcoins node storage PASC could handle 72k TPS
in the future they will implement ZCashs privacy which i am sure will make this coin go through the roof.

also releasing a new wallet soon and devs are in talks with binance and other exchanges. atm trading on poloniex.

PascalCoin PASC shitty name shitty looks. but thats why its overlooked.

atm at around 35mill marketcap.

medium.com/@pascalcoinmktg/pascalcoin-infinite-scaling-and-why-others-cant-scale-b13629f81341

This or PRL?

I am 75% in XRB and 25% in PRL, but i'm prospecting on alternatives.

PRL has a very powerful and unique niche and is extremely low market cap, so I can see it getting to 90 Mil easily, but I have my doubts as well because of the high volume in such a short time.

It's already $11. Tick tock, Steve.
Anything sub $50 is a bargain

dont know much about prl but it seems interesting will look into it. PASC will probably be a longer hold. but u never know when something gets a lot of hype.

I clicked reply to you but this is addressed to any hardcore XRB fans in here.

I hold a fair amount of XRB myself, and am extremely pleased with the gains made. The only factor stopping me from all-in is I don't understand the incentives for running a node with XRB. I checked out the developers AMA on reddit as well and he didn't seem to really answer this question there either.

Not a FUD, as I said I hold a lot of Raiblocks, and I'm still planning on accumulating more if the chance arises, but this is the only hesitance I have with XRB. Regardless, I'm a big fan of it and I'm excited to continue to see its growth.

Pumps don't have a seven day chart like this.
Look at the thirty day.
These are charts of legit interest and word of mouth adoption.

If your still here can you talk a bit about how you've traded 60 to more than 3x returns to over 200 BTC at this point?

tfw I planned to buy raiblocks at 1 dollar but bitgrail went down and I forgot about it. JUST

>
>Yup, Delta is showing me $12.4m right now, but $9.35m of those are in XRB.
>
>I started with $8000, but way back in 2013.

Nice! I started with $8000 this Sept. Hope I'll have a fraction of your success in 2-3 years time.

well i'm looking at holding XRB long (6+ months) to try and get a sold 14x out of it from my high initial investment.

Same with PRL for a long hold to get ~20x out of it hitting $200 mil market cap once it hits binance. Sound feasible.

What makes me optimistic short term is that this is the king for arbitrage.
Exchanges, in pursuit of fees, will host as many nodes as they need to to suck up all those sweet sweet fees.
This will also promote as many xrb pairings as possible to get more of that sweet fee action.

Once this coin is all over the place, the rest of the world will notice that it's useful for tranferring value.

I think it's top ten just for us to use it and like it.

Top five for normies to use it and like it.

EOY total market cap for crypto is going to be big. Top 5 is going to be big.

where can I buy XRB? and am I too late?

This didn’t even exist in 2013. I can’t believe people fell for this.

>XRB
Bitgrail and no

nope, based on trajectories of this meeting at the same market cap as IOTA, you can still get a solid 10x out of it minimum going up to 14 billion. But if you have iron hands, we could be talking ETH levels of market cap.

Thanks nerds, made an account at this scammy Bitgrail site and moved some BTC over, hopefully i can get them into this railblocks nonsense tonight before bed, knowing my luck it will jump 10x overnight and i'll miss it all otherwise

Oh no...you didn't use LTC for deposit?

what do you mean by this racist meme

>shillcoin

I'm from Canada and I really want to invest in this, how do I go about doing so CoinFrends?

any of u have a invitation link for kucoin and are willing to share the wealth after i sign up

What happened to PASC on Nov 14, user?

I'm interested in the tech (fuck that website, it's the geocities of crypto websites)

What was nov 14. Why the spike?

Liar

1d4Ma
There you go user

what is the best way to get my bitcoin from binance to Bitgrail XRB? looking to invest before i sleep soon

Just trade the btc over there and sell for xrb

probably that BTC takes forever ( in trading world ) to move + fees

vs. eth/ltc almost instant in comparison + lower fee

Check jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#2h
See where mempool is clearing to.
Decide how cheap you want to be.
Set transaction to sat/byte you can live with.

muh fees

Trade btc for xrb
If you xfer eth or ltc, they are gonna pull down your boy panties over the conversion price.
Folks are making a killing in that market.

Depending on what amount you are xfering maybe worth it for time?

Do your own math.

>been in since 0.0114 €
>initial investment under 100 €, just for lulz
>just last week remember i even bought the damn coin
>i've made insane gains — 770x in fact — purely by forgetting that i bought a shitcoin
>hands getting sweaty, eager to sell
>Veeky Forums tells me to just HODL bro it'll be triple-digits in Q1 2018
>don't know who to believe anymore
life is hell

cheers for info

twitter.com/garrytan/status/945554804943679489

A seed investor for Coinbase just invested money.

That's how every btc success story starts.
Bought it, forgot it.

Only larpers made their fortune daytrading margins.

in this instance, you want to send BTC. you're going to get fucked trying to trade your ltc into btc on the shit exchanges with zero liquidity.

Nice, just sold 100k

>He couldn't have invested in anything b4 raibleks hhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrr heehehe... dumbies

this will dip eventually and ill scoop it up for like $4-5

>thinking this will ever be 5 again
Think again.

You don't have to sell all of your stack.

its like the same thing with icx...

XRB is gonna 100-300% by the time it wins the community vote jan 5th and gets put up on there (support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731) it will without any doubt win this vote.

tip : send btc to bittrex, not eth/ltc - you cant convert it there without getting fucked by the zero liquidity markets. twitter.com/garrytan/status/945554804943679489

icx is an easy 2-3x from now until the end of jan when mainnet launches

salt will easily 2x in the next few weeks, their platform gives you $25 in value for a token (currently half that price)

all of these are fine longterm and potential 10x

0x20bcff51123f41d220c87fa1284eb6d37ff704a7

Hey user. I am only 16 and want to invest but can't make an account (I don't want me parents to know) any advice? Thanks :)

You must be 18 to use Veeky Forums

But wtf dude, can't you make a normal account without any age verification on bitgrail? It's been too long, I can't remember if it ever asked my age.

To load money you need verification. I was able to make a binance account but can't send shit lol

"load money" as in send a fiat? Can't you source BTC/LTC anywhere and just deposit it?

what do you mean when you say 'i am only 16'

also you can deposit BTC/LTC/ETH into Binance, not fiat

In Canada we can only use Quadriga to load money to trade BTC/LTC/ETH but they rejected my verification. Verification is needed to load money reeee

most exchanges require ID

you can try localbitcoins/localethereum or find a bitcoin atm but mark-ups are high

Can you not just use Coinbase then to Binance?

Never seen this concept, does it work? 16k ppl does it rly influence?

Stay the fuck out of that pajeet rabbit hole

>that pajeet grammar
that's where he belongs