Anniversary model 40k

Thoughts on this guy? I might be able to get him in two weeks or so.

I don't play Imperium though so I'm not sure how much use he'd be for me. Could maybe sell him on e-bay or I could try maybe painting him up as an Alpha Legion and run him as a Chaos Lord.

Thoughts?

A thoroughly unimaginative prime smurf bigwig. Woohoo?

He's probably the best Primaris Model they've done.

He's sweet. Plus, a good loadout.

My fav Primaris character so far, it is a shit it is "exclusive"

Did they fucking lens-flare the aquila on his leg?

>Thoughts?
Another reason to not support GW anymore.

I thought he was cool enough to pick up, but I'm disappointed with how the deck of cards is literally all plain old cards with a 40k back. I was really hoping they'd have 40k themed stuff like that one Fallout one that came with New Vegas.

Good looking model, unfortunately his load out sucks for a Captain.

A captain's most important role, especially an Ultramarines captain, is just to stay alive.
This model's armaments are only good if you're in close range, which is exactly where you don't want to be.

He's good looking for a primarine, but comared to the imperial space marine for the 25th anniversary he's dogshit. Why can't we get a classic rogue trader Ork, or hair metal Eldar, with updated veteran rules like the imperial marine, instead of using the 30th anniversary slot on a primarine character that in all honesty should be a standard plastic kit with options.

The Imperial Space Marine rules were dogshit and you should be dragged into the street and shot for thinking they should add more crap like that.

Does he come with fucking rules though

okay wow
i just wanted a silly 1st edition samurai looking ork for a nob
is that too much for a man to dream for

>wanting anything but marines and marine accessories
>from nuGW

>space marine captain genericus
What an amazing use of production time.

At my local GW birthday, you couldn't actually buy the model, just preorder him. Apparently they are only making exactly enough to fill preorders. That was back in July and we won't get the model until September.

It's not bad at all but it's nothing spectacular either. Honestly you'd figure this kinda guy would already be in the primaris box set.

How to get my hands on that model?

>sweet loadout
>powerfist and plasma pistol

Pick one.

So there are two anniversary models?

One for 40k's 30th and one only available on the store's anniversary?

I'd love to get a rerelease of the old necron lord, just for the silly factor.

>GW do something interesting with a model release and add some rules for fun
>autists screech that they aren't good enough
This is why we can't have nice things. Shoot yourself first user.

Say what you will about old models, they had emotion.

>ISM is in 8e
>he's even better than he was in 7e
Sucks to be you, champ. They should add more stuff like that. Weird solo figures that represent a slice of the game's history.

Decent in combat because of power fist, can still fire the pistol in combat too. Rerolling 1's for being a captain makes them both better.

Power Fist isn't a good melee weapon. He'd be better served with a master crafted power sword, a power axe, all coupled with a storm shield.

He said to pick one, not talk about the advantages of having both you shill.

Pick one refers to picking either
>sweet loadout

or

>powerfist and plasma pistol

c'mon man this ain't hard.

Another lefthanded piece of shit.

yes

Uh, what ?

Which part didn't you understand?

Why do you say he's lefthanded ? Are you implying he's not right handed and shooting with his off-hand ?

I liked both versions of ISM, although in 7E he was way too good and you had no reason not to take him, even if you didn't have the model you should be converting a random Tactical to be an ISM.

I like him in 8E, I don't feel he's as good but having a wandering W3 solo is cool. I would field him even if he sucked so if he gets nerfed I don't really care. He could just stay as a 60 point W3 guy with a free plasma gun or something.

Ah, Assholethep. It's been some time.

Looks good, still £22.50 for a single infantry model.

Alpha Legion lord is basically my idea. I like this model.

Even the old Space Crusade minis are superior to that tripe of a model.

Swing with your mainhand, shoot with your offhand.

Actually it's the opposite you dumb fuck. It's 1000 times more difficult to aim with a weapon with your off hand.

Yeah I totally agree hahaha le upvote my friend! :) *curls tail* *tips fedora* *blushes* uhuru uhuru

"Actually", you fucking autist, it's 1000 times more awkward to swing a melee weapon with your offhand.

Didn't Space Marines get an Ambidextrous trait by default in the RPGs?

So it's less than of a "I am a Lefty" and more "Emperor dammit, someone took all the right handed power fists."

>RPGs AREN'T CANON REEEE

>Space Marines are ambidextrous