Guys what's goin on with BTC? why is it stalling right above 16k?

guys what's goin on with BTC? why is it stalling right above 16k?
I'm scared. I bought at 19k. It will go to 30k right?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2cdm62j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Relax bro, its still holiday season. First two weeks of January we will see 25k, if not earlier. You underestimate the explosive power of this thing, but currently everyone, normies and whales alike, are on vacation. Its the slow time of the season.

who fucking knows I sold at a lot at 18k and put it in xmr and increased my eth stack...it will surpass 20k user incentive not to sell lol...ya dig maybe it rocket to 30-35k and a lot cry like little bitches too who knows

i don't know, user. it seems like there will be a bull trap and it will fall. but it only seems, i am not sure.

Whale club posted that if it doesn’t break 17000, it can drop to 8k

By when

I'm all in ICX and SALT which are both down by 20% and 10% respectively. Both are to have news in teh next few days. I dont know if I should sell my coins and get into BTC, or just hold. I'll be fucked if BTC goes up to 25k-30k.

In January, we'll see 20k+ before EOY.

Way to completely not answer my question

This. Looking shaky right now. I'm a bit nervous. When I wake back up again it might be a sea of red. Fucking BTC

Whale club as in bitcoin-fund-manager.com? HES A SCAMMER.

You do know that guy is a fraud right?

robertkim-scam-korean-american-conman.blogspot.ca/2014/11/korean-american-con-man-defrauds.html?m=1

The only truth in this thread is that Bitcoin will go above 30k at some point. But even with all the speculation, no one knows if it will be by the end of this year, sometime next year, or even a couple years if interest in cryptos for down for a bit

People are still scared that we are in the "return to normal" bull trap... as time passes the fear will dissipate.

well Veeky Forums?

bad weather is coming,
we will go back to the previous lows,

and if it cannot bounce from there 8k or even 6k btc is a very high possibility

Nah, not that guy it’s a telegram group. They posted earlier TA that predicted the bounce really well and this is their new update. It follows similar TA ideas of BTC not being able to push through resistance levels to fall down to that price point. I’m just drawing up a plan in case I see bearish signals from btc

Normies lose all their monies, we could stomach the market tanking.

>not having a 30% tether, 40% BTC, 30% alts spread

who else master race ready for everything?

On the weekly charts it’s rising but the wicks are getting tighter and the open and close difference is closer. Basically it’s pretty neutral. But on the hourly you see a lot of bullish activity. Don’t know what to say about it, maybe we are good for a day or two

The former. Fuck ‘em.

2018 will be the year of dApps once Ethereum gets its scaling solutions in place. This will create incredible fomo and regret, especially if people sold their BTC.

Combine that with what I think the tax bill will do to the housing market and the auto industry seeing sluggish sales, the environment to make crypto look appealing will be ripe - but not if everything is still tied to BTC. We need a break away from crypto = bitcoin.

Is this fucking serious right here?

>coping this hard

ZERO
SUM
GAME.

NIGGER.

>It will go to 30k right?
probably not for a couple months, at least... my guess is by spring.

It only pumped to 16k because of a potential free alt coin right? As far as I know the alt coin may not be super terrible either but who knows maybe its a scam.

But for you people desperately holding on to this dream that BTC will go to 25k. Look around here, a large number of people here have dropped BTC altogether. You wont make it to 25k if its not a conserted effort by a strong community.

This shit is schismatic as fuck right now.

The excitement for the coin is dead as fuck, BTC isnt going to die, I think its pretty clear the coin is stuck where it is for a long time.

>sea of red
Hope so
Current rate is delusional

bitcoins rallying hard. GET OUT OF ALTS NOW.

so far my alts have been going up with BTC so.

15k person pump and dump Discord group, you’re welcome: discord.gg/2cdm62j
Our next pump is in about 1 day 10 hours.

The dec 28th fork is a joke and the real market movers probably don't even know about it.

iz habennin. breaking to 17k.

If you haven't already - i highlyrecommend elling your alts.