Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1698: High Flying Wire-Fu Puppet Show Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Amagi Brilliant Park claimed?

>Made a note about having to scroll through the...scroll
>You can now pick one item to discount

I'll do a detailed look at critique in the morning. Heavens needs sleep badly.

Alright, /jc/, I've figured out I'm going Farseer in 40K Eldar.

What's the minimum I need to pull it off? I'm thinking some plot armor, a lot of regen, some durability, a few planning perks, and at least one pocket dimension to lay low in if things get too hot.

So something cool I found when I was looking up Thunderbolt Fantasy: It's actually a long-running series, the one we know is just a spin-off. The Taiwanese company that Urobuchi collaborated with has been making them since 1985. Urobuchi just asked if they'd be willing to work with him to spread their work to a wider audience, because he learned about them at a convention and thought it was the coolest shit ever. So yeah, there are actually thirty more seasons of this show.

>thirty more seasons
God Damn

No. What's it about?

Don't think so, can't wait to see what you do with it though. Fuckin love that show.

Kanye West inherits a theme park full of loser burn out mascots and tries to turn it around.

So travelers...
let us continue the train of thought a lovely yellow flower brought up last yarn.

How do you justify mass genocide, cruel hunting or other darker sins you commit when you are entirely in control of a situation?
And secondly, for those that do, why do you still cling to justice, good, or whatever other silly rules you put upon yourself to avoid genocide or even better JUSTIFY acts of great malice?

>Discord
discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS

Do you have a life?

I am the pawn of a vast and eldritch being who empowers me only insofar as I amuse it. Anything and everything I do is out of fear, not just for myself, but of the thought that my inaction would only bring darker consequences to bear on my victims.

...what.

>How do you justify mass genocide, cruel hunting or other darker sins you commit when you are entirely in control of a situation?
Because space assholes are space assholes. What else are you going to do with them, imprison them? Ha. Good luck, they're just going to turn the prison into a kinetic kill vehicle, somehow. That's what they do with everything.

>And secondly, for those that do, why do you still cling to justice, good, or whatever other silly rules you put upon yourself to avoid genocide or even better JUSTIFY acts of great malice?
Because it's functional. My code is that you should kill people that are assholes in space. And killing space assholes prevents a lot of problems further down the line. So it all works out for everyone. Even the space assholes. Remember, they're suffering on the inside, too. It's a mercy killing.

>How do you justify mass genocide, cruel hunting or other darker sins you commit when you are entirely in control of a situation?
why would you need to justify something you're not doing in the first place?
it is possible to have power without being a giant piece of shit.

Elves had it coming.

Everyone's names are musical references

Hence Kanie>Kanye or Sento>50 Cent

Don't forget about Latifa!

The user's actually correct. The park mascots need this thing called Animus from the park visitors to live or else they stop existing.

Also the main characters are named after 50 Cent, Kanye West, and Queen Latifa. The protag is actually really unique too because he has actual human flaws and an entertaining personality to watch but at the same time he's genuinely likable in a weird way.

I think the same guy who did Full Metal Panic wrote the light novels? Not too sure how accurate I am, it's late.

Huh. Okay then.

Consider it claimed, then.

I just do what feels right at the time. whether through acts of kindness or malice I leave each world in a state I am slightly happier with. nonsense like ethics is for fools and philosophers.

>mass genocide,
>hunting
One of these things is not quite like the other... Unless "cruel hunting" means something different than I think it does.

You take that back, user.

Guys, I've been trying to figure out Kill Six Billion Demons and two major questions won't go away:

1. Is there ANYONE who isn't a massive tool other than the poor girl in the wrong place at the wrong time and her ragtag band of randos? I can't tell whether the angels have a point, or are going crazy and killing everything just like everyone else.

2. How dangerous IS the average angel/demon? Getting really confused when one swordswoman could apparently challenge all the Demiurges if she wasn't being bitter in a barrel.

Also, am I understanding it correctly that the angel bodies are like astronaut suits, and if angels had something like Imaginary Reality to be themselves in Throne or Earth they could do much, much more that beat people up?

That seems to be only the Farseers who insist on personally attending a battleship, or hanging on a craftworld in the way of a hivefleet, or picking fights with Ultramarines though.

I'm pretty sure on the better Craftworlds, there's a bunch of Farseers just chilling out in the elf crystal dome zoning out into the future all the time.

Oh, that could explain it. I might've been looking at the original series.

They shouldn't have let him into his zone.

*ahem*

Approximately 1 Goku strong.

See, I thought it was just some vegan shit like "all hunting is on par with ending a sapient being's existence".

>Blood Elf
>Evil fel-dippers.

>Is there ANYONE who isn't a massive tool other than the poor girl in the wrong place at the wrong time and her ragtag band of randos?
The poor girl is kind of a tool too desu senpai

I don't justify it. Justification is the realm of people who need an explanation. Sometimes I am cruel and that is what I am. Sometimes I am kind and that is what I am.

Angels are crazy, yes. I would say they are as strong as Overlord 100 level characters focused on strength. Powerful but not that strong. Their more interesting ability seems to be dying with a nuclear explosion

Justifications only matter to the just.

>thirty more seasons of this show

Yeah, but those seasons aren't gonna have Urobuchi's writing, or modern effects to help smooth over the whole puppet thing. So fuck that.

My actions are utterly pure.
I need no justification for my actions, because I have done no wrong.

How do I waifu her?

teach the artist perspective first jfc

From what people have told me about what's going on in Umineko, isn't this a legit tactic if you are the artist, you have one of the painting worlds perks and you can convince her you can paint a more interesting Fragment than Beatrix's Catbox?

Well, the ten most recent have the modern effects, and from what I can find online the writing is pretty good. I mean, there was something there for Urobuchi to go "this is the coolest thing ever, I'm going to ask them if they want to work together".

Make her look like dickbutt.

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of justice.

Funny Valentine, is that you?

N-no.

Since you're doing this research user, have you found any means of watching the rest of the series? Gotta admit to being curious.

Friendly reminder that the Funny Dynasty is the best racial option in Jorge Joestar.

Just her to play a session of the Games of Divinity and then have join your group in exchange of more plays.

user, thats not waifing, thats just drug addiction. no need to go all the way to exalted for that.

well duh. who wouldn't want to be the President wherever you went?

Look user, you can't pretend that getting an Eldritch horror who likes to wear a woman shape to date you is going to be the same that getting a college girl to do the same.

Of course, you need to be a few million years old at least to realize this.

>reading the jorge joestar jump
>tfw the rock phone description is also a stand I came up with on a /sss/ thread
huh, neat

So question about one piece if I take the Human Human fruit as a human. Post-Jump do I get dumber in sea water or am I exempt from the devil fruit doesn't work in that scenario.

Beings that are more akin to forces of nature or natural disasters than actual people don't need justifications.
It's like trying to hold floods responsible for drowned people.
The flood was simply there, and they were in it's way. It didn't even notice them.

>Eldritch horror
Ah, my mistake. I don't recognize the girl so I just assumed "demon or something". Drug(or game) addiction still ain't waifing in my book though.

Deciding who lives and who dies is the entire point of free will. When you have even potential power over others, you are the one choosing their fates. We kill pests, feed on other life forms, execute those who break our laws, and send our youth out to murder and be murdered by the youth of foreign countries for all sorts of reasons. We justify these with ever-more-complex systems of morality and legality, but in the end it all boils down to the simple fact: It was merely more convenient for us that those others should die.

I genocide those things that I personally feel the multiverse would be a better place for me to live in without. Whether they be insects or xianxia protagonists, their existences are an affront to me and I would be rid of them. The only true difference is the strength of the pesticide needed to deal with the infestation.

Reading the minds of dead people? Cool, no need to go to The Witcher, or that other one, for Necromancy now (though I will go to both for other reasons)

This desu

Would dungeon keeper ami be ok for a jump and if so what would you like to see for backgrounds? It wouldnt be my first jump made but it is a fairly long read with only a chapter or so every month coming out.

I mean keeper and drop ins would be given, but what else? Dark wizard and priest lines?

I might throw something together tonight. Give light diciple some things like wards against evil, the ability to make adamant stuff, and stuff based on the avatar.

Give dark side stuff based on the youma and the wizards ami hires, things like youma flight and telepoeting as well as perks to alter spells and find what you are looking for in books as well as research perks.

Keeper make could have perks based around keeping, free glowing fiery eyes perk which all keepers have anyway, allow you to toggle it which is better than the story which are always glowing and on, make it so you cant be permanently trapped, give you a perk that makes holy wards burst into flames or melt in your presence and finally a royalty perk that allows you to extend your keeper sight to all properties you own even if not claimed by your dungeon. Maybe have customizable corruption caused by the hearts too. That could be nice, non destructive magic radiation instead of death and volcanoes.

Drop in would have to be based on sailer senshi of course.

Nikamoth is this ok with you? Do you mind if I make a DK AMI jump? I am pretty sure you did sailor moon.

To be honest, I'd rather see a Dungeon Keeper jump with a fanfic drawback.

Make dungeon keeper with a fanfic draw back. that is much cleaner that way.
Fuck off with you stealing my posts before I'm done.

>/sss/

Straight shota...shota?

Because if I'm doing it I'm getting something out of it that'll help me complete the chain (knowledge, power, etc.). If I complete the chain, then I can come back and fix everything in all these worlds, and transform them into a perfect utopia. A limited amount of evil can be justified by the possibility of an infinite amount of good.

Super Stand Sunday.

Someone else is working on that, and ami works differently than how normal dungeon keeper or sailor moon works.

For instance keepers in this have normal physical bodies and are not disembodied beings with giant floating hands being their only way of interacting with people.

Super Stand Sundays, user.
Straight Shota Shota sounds like an anime.

Basically, what says. If I succeed in the chain, then I will be able to undo any amount of evil that I have done. If I fail, then I don't really care.

Regular morality and time travel don't go well together.

See Dk ami works almost completely differently than either dk or sailor moon and someone is already doing dungeon keeper.

Eh go for it then. More jumps (that are not shit) is always better.

>Fuck off with you stealing my posts before I'm done.
My name is Contessa, and Path to Trolling is my favorite power on the internet.

>Someone else is working on that
Oh, are they? Cool. I hadn't noticed a claim on DK.

Yeah it was like a week ago I think?

I'd really prefer not, since you can't even spell Sailor right. Is it massively different from both Dungeon Keeper and Sailor Moon? Or is it just DK with a new character and a few changes here and there?

It's basically just Ami in Dungeon Keeper, so it's really not different enough.

Based on the quality of this post you should not be making jumps. Leave the work to better men.

Look man its 5 am and Im typing on my phone as I wait on my ride to get to work today. I had thought I wrote sailor there. Yes it is massively different, the entire keeper system works in ways it does not in the dk games, the magic is much more fleshed out, sailor senshi are basically useless except ami, the world is much more fleshed out and has a lot more detail.

Without making a 3 post long thing discussing the differences yes it is very different.

While it does have some differences from Dungeon Keeper and Sailor Moon on both their representation, it's not different enough for me to think that anything more than a standard fanfic drawback would be needed in a DK jump.

Not him but what is the problem? It seems like he has an idea already and a pretty good handle on what needs to be done. Looks fine to me.

(Same user)
Mind you, I'd still reserve judgement on it until I see the jump. Just because I don't see it doesn't mean somebody can't surprise me.

What's your excuse for limiting yourself to one body?

It has a completely different magic system, completely different world, completely different storyline, nothing works the same as in either of the settings its based on, its really more of its own story with waves to its roots. Like metallia being a real dark god who is in a coma, the hearts being artifacts that people bind to in order to be keepers, underworld being a series of towns underground caused by tthe corruption of a dead gods heart. Etc.

We really only need 1 of any setting. 1 pokemon, 1 kamen rider, 1 dragonball and no extra stuff because they are already covered close enough.

I'm too sexy. I'd never leave my room.

Does that include having bodies with different genders or would all have the same gender?

I will laugh evilly as I raise up my Overlord tower. I shall sneer at their pitiful Dungeon Hearts as my Tower Heart rules all.
My minions shall bring all the treasure back to me, happily declaring "For the Overlord!"

Yeah I guess thinking there would be less hassle from trollish people at 5 am was a bit stupid and naive of me I will come back later to check what nika says.

I can't imagine why not 'cept it being incest, biologically speaking

The little goblins from overlord are amazing. They are smarter than they act too, and dont mind working.

Du geon keepers have to pay their minions and they can just leave if they feel like it usually.

Wouldbt the coupling of two exact same people result in a clone of one of them?

I didn't take Life Finds A Way for nothing.

Speaking of sailor moon. Is the stuff in this setting magic or tech? Because I am torn about getting the computer or the silver crystal.

You can't even speak english so fuck off.

Minions are also loyal - as long as you actually are their Overlord.

As for DK Ami, I'd probably use some soul magic to keep her alive, crush her dungeon hearts, then kick her back to Earth. She's delusional about being "good" and too young to be a Mistress besides.

Problem is in recombination, say a person has genes for both brown and blue eyes. Brown eyes are dominant, so the person would express that trait, same with an exact clone.
If you bone your genetic duplicate, there's a 50/50 chance of the kid having only having one of those two genes, and a 1/4 chance of actually having a different eye color.
No big deal for eye color of course, but with some traits this can cause serious defects to express far more often. Since humans have such a small gene pool already, this makes inbreeding doubly bad for us.

>MIND YOU jumpers laugh in the face of biology by their very existence, so most of this doesn't matter.

The technology of Sailor Moon is closer to being magitech or clarketech than any form of technology you might recognize as such.

At this point my Jumper looks like an albino. But genetically probably looks more like Frankenstein's monster crossbred with Cthulhu in a Zerg spawning pool while a Tyranid Norn Queen added samples.

I don't have the perks to do so.

If you are controlling all the bodies it wouldn't be incest, but masturbation. If they are clones... You might argue for both.

I do. It's the only reasonable way to be a harem Jumper when your harem grows large enough.

I usually have at least a few dozens duplicates running around.
Good for helping the people, fixing the setting and completing the plot while simultaneously lazing around with my harem.

Thank you so much for this, Heavens. I've really been looking forward to this. Reading now!

>Legend of the Overfiend
Assuming this isn't shitposting and is done tastefully I'm actually looking forward to this. If for no other reason than to punch the overfiend in his smug face.

A more interesting question would be when a Jumper does stop seeing people as 'people'. Usually you still stick with your companions and care for them, but what about the trillions upon trillions that may be affect by your actions? Do you really care that much about them, when you are clearly not of the same species and you are to them what they are to an ant? Is there really a good reason to keep caring and going out of your way to prevent their suffering or to alleviate it?