Whats the best altcoin to HODL for an extended period of time...

whats the best altcoin to HODL for an extended period of time? I already have ETH and XRP but I want one more altcoin to hold that has good prospects?

Is link a good choice here?

Other urls found in this thread:

nemflash.io/snap-interactive-chooses-nem-smart-asset-blockchain-power-backchannel-secure-messenger-app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RCN
PFR

REQ OR BAT

stinky linky? Sure. Very nice. Maybe something raiblocks or IOTA, or that gook coin ICX?

sell me on railblocks

pure currency coin backed by a DAG instead of a blockchain. I have my money in IOTA. But people don't like it around here very much. Take that as you want.

sounds interesting, i think iota or link sounds good for me

NULS is literally going to be the linux of blockchain pls listen. All i can do is shill

>linux

sounds scammy to me

Like IOTA but meant for humans not AI / IoT. Instant and feeless transactions. What's holding it back from the moon is the fact it's only available on 2 smaller exchanges.

This. It's like buying ANS.

yeah I don't want to sign up for another exchange, binance has a large variety and they dont need my SSN

I just took a second mortgage out and put it all into raiblock. I figure I'll be a billionaire this time next year.

Stratis. Thank me later, white boi

What about SALT?

Neo

CND

Definitely not strat

whats up the volume?it peaked at 500mil/day and now its barely 5mil

-ENG
-XRP
x2 at least in the next weeks

BAT PTOY WAVES
thank me later fuccboi

XLM seriously fuck all these other coins OP go all in and watch how much you make EOY 2018 thank me later screencap this

monero, dragonchain, litecoin

You

Dgb will go up 400% over the next 6 months

SALT is a great coin to hold extended
It's has steady gains and with upcoming news it will keep gaining

verge

kek. What about those $1.0, or $0.5 even? Or is it time for yet another blitz dump?

>the best altcoin to HODL
>None of you pajeet fucking normies know about this
>nemflash.io/snap-interactive-chooses-nem-smart-asset-blockchain-power-backchannel-secure-messenger-app/
>NEM offered the right combination of premier security, capability, flexibility and scalability coupled with a strong, passionate core development team and community.”
>Thank me later

/thread

NEO
>Decentralized soon
> 30+ ICO's up coming
>Strategic Plan released Jan 1st

It's been mentioned by others but XRB - Raiblocks. Even if it only becomes the defacto exchange transfer coin it will still be massive. Instant transactions, free transactions, 7k txn/second right now... per device... nodes can be run on raspberry pis if you want, fairly distributed at the beginning. run by the most professional and genuine team of any coin, just read through the recent AMA. even if you just buy 10 on bitgrail (minimum for withdrawals) and transfer to the web wallet (which is down right now due to phishing attempts via paid advertising on google) then transfer between a second wallet you make just to see what this thing can do. I show my friends who arn't sold it on yet and they are blown away and end up buying it on the spot.

XRB

DNA Coin. Low market cap and working product. Easy.

Yep just go with LINK. It's going to be the default oracle solution to every smart contract ever to be made in the future so it's going to be big, and 1 year is about the time it'll take for it to 100x or so.

LGD