ICON MAINNET ONLINE WITHIN 4 DAYS - MEETS ALL NEW KOREAN REGULATIONS

MAINNET, ICON BLOCKCHAIN, DEX, NEW WALLETS, IMPENDING COINONE LISTING

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/iconnect-meetup-2-photos-1271f3f75e8f
discord.gg/EyavNy
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool

Telegram has a desktop app wtf

send the invoice to lamboland

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Whomst are these guys?

backed by Korean government and isn't even available in Korea yet. this is going to explode in a few weeks.

Brainlet here

Who is energy girl

Hey yall please dont judge me i'm new to crypto. I have a moderate amount of ICX on binace and a high amount of ICX on myetherwallet.

i'm worried about somehow getting fucked anally when the token to coin conversion launches and being left holding some useless tokens. Am I going to be okay?

>Mark
not even trying to pretend to be korean lol

she works ICX's social media/telegram etc

she is rory 2.0. looks like blacked whore.

is she? I want to fuck her

>what are the on-going regulations in korea

Mainnet has been scheduled for EOY for months now. There is no new info here.

Is that Ray from Colorado?

info on korean govt involvement please? or is it just speculation?

where the hell have you been? These last few days have been filled with nothing but uncertainty looming around this question.

they said it was scheduled EOY months a go, the uncertainty comes from the fact that EOY is less than 5 days from now. I wonder if they will released on the 31, literally EOY kek.

medium.com/helloiconworld/iconnect-meetup-2-photos-1271f3f75e8f

It was already confirmed in december it will be launched before EOY 2017

Nice, nice, nice! Mainnet launch and CoinOne listing are gonna send ICX through the roof.

It was an ex official that was only in office for four months. Just another pajeet tactic to make you buy buy buy.

if you want to know whats coin pumping next. and wjem. come to this group

you can go from there next link:

discord.gg/EyavNy

he said he lives in SK not he IS korean

...what about them?

typo, i mean when and what exhange, you can find time and place and what coin is going to group pump and where exhange

information you find her:

discord.gg/EyavNy

______

Mfw Op dosnt realise energy girl is a nobody telegram admin

I bought the WTC and TRX dip and am currently bagholding, hopefully I can profit soon so I can move on to an ICX all in

The reason why it isn't listed on Korean exchanges yet

What is this going to do to associated shitcoins like AION and WAN?

Anyone got a telegram link?

aion is mooning. wan will moon. However
ICX = btc
WAN = eth
AION = ltc

ICX will moon harder

That literally makes 0 fucking sense

i'd argue with you but quads

I bought in ICX yesterday at ATH when it was 7 bucks or so...is this still considered a steal?

no user, that is not considered a steal :(

Buy high and sell low.

Wait for a month and we'll see each other in lamboland

Doubt it, I only have 180 tokens.

Could honestly be 500 dollars this time next year.

Yes I'm saying a 200 billion dollar market cap.

Market cap of crypto is increasing superlinearly, exponentially in fact. Korean adoption of this coin will be fierce, and legit.

I am a random user that you have absolutely no reason to put any faith in, and I am speculating of course, but DYOR, it seems honestly reasonable to me.

I see, thank you for the thoughtful response.

for all the new friends, you're still in time, buy the dip or stay behind.

One of the biggest partnerships of ICX is Coinone which is the korean coinbase, they pair crypto with korean fiat, it is very very likely they will add ICX and enable thousands of normies to buy ICX with fiat, as you guys know korean people are more invested in crypto percapita than any western country, on top of this it's very likely that Okex will start allowing people to buy ICX with fiat/crypto.

This 2 are some of the biggest exchanges in the world, as of right now ICX trades in only 2 exchanges.. wait till it hits 2 more, and one of these is for normies to buy crypto with fiat.
you can do the maths yourself.
When btc moons alts tank, do not dispair. january will be our month and 2018 our year.

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

JUST PUBLISHED A MINUTE AGO

GET READY BOYS WE GOING TO LAMBO LAND

I'm still waiting on my BTC to transfer so I can go all in. It's been a week now, I probably won't get it in time.

people keep saying we're nearing the end of crypto, we're not. We're only getting started. Crypto is only now reaching normies and being seriously considered for adoption, not just trials and ''research''.
crypto is on the news pretty much daily, normies can't resist a good bubble, we're not even 10% of what the dot com bubble was, and dot com bubble was mainly reserved for the USA and some developed countries, CRYPTO IS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.
You think this is a bubble? You have seen nothing. Every single developed country is in crypto, and pretty much every single person can invest, no barriers like the stock exchange.
If crypto truly is a bubble then it has the potential to be the bubble to eclipse all bubbles.
Leave fear behind and think about it.

>medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

ARRRRGGHHHH MY ICONZ ARHGHGGHGRRRHGHGHRHGHAHAHHAGGARHGRHGRHRHBGHAAARGHHHHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hold your cryptos tight, Invest in the ones that you think have real life uses and normies will get behind.
brand recognition goes a loooong way.
during the dot com bubble a company with .com at the end rose an average of 39%.
marketing is important if you want normies to buy your bags for x100 what u bought em for.
You're still an early adopter, the rivers of normies are only starting to flow.

Yea it's unfortunate that MainNet is literally a month away. I thought this was going to have a steady stream of news and exchange listings over the next 3 weeks.

I'm still long term bullish as fuck, but now I'm concerned about where the coin is going for the next month.

I really don't want to go back down to 20k sats

Why do you not want a pre-event fire sale?

Because I didn't sell the top, I'm still more than a 2x... but I'm too scared to sell. I don't know where the floor is and I'm scared user.

I'm chasing other moon missions, hopefully they pan out and I'll feel comfortable doubling my stack if the price stays down, but god I got shit on by POWR when it did this shit and I don't want to get hurt again.

just hold and buy more when it dips until end of january. im not even worried about making plays with this coin. the play is keeping it until at least next year.

I get the feeling that this is being overhyped.