Elf thread

Post elves, why we love them, and what are they like in your setting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aB6CPyO0Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did we not just one of these threads?

There's never enough elf love.

In the setting I'm currently working on I'm taking some inspiration from the elves from ancient Greece. Specifically their ideas on athleticism, basically Veeky Forums elves who are all about trying to attain physical aesthetic perfection in their bodies. I'm also taking something from ancient Greek ideas on pederasty, except replace 'young boys' with 'humans'. Basically, as an elf, you marry whoever the elders say you will, but if you want to screw some random villager on the side, no one will judge. This naturally leads to the populations of regions just outside elven lands being mostly half-elven.

There is still one up and we burned through several in the last days, some of them weren't even shitty bait threads. I wouldn't expect much of this thread.

Are your elves fertile like humans? If not, I think that pseudo-pederasty is a good way to create a large enough population to defend and wage war.

Elves that have "fuck humans" in their descriptions are automatically shit in my book.

>what are they like in your setting
Drow are their usual flavour (matriarchy, evil, Underdark), but their magical artisans are all god-cursed, and so are complete batshit. Buy the same sort of magic sword from 2 different drow artisans, and one will ask for a kiss and give 50% off the price, the other will ask for 3 pieces of gold and a virgin's last breath.
High Elves are poncy assholes who think they're so much better than everyone else, especially dwarfs. Even their poorest peasants are such snooty bastards that they look down on nobles from other races. They have only one major kingdom, an in-setting equivalent of France (wine, rich nobles with poor peasants, and buggery).
Wood Elves are nomadic raiders, the most numerous of all the elves subtypes, and have a reputation as heathen berserkers (think of the Celtic and Germanic tribes that so plagued the Romans).

>fuck humans
Sexually, of course. Xenophobic elves can be good.

I designed them off of mythic Irishmen.
They're from a far offland that invaded an island in which these godlike folk lived. They eventually pushed the gods off the island and one of the stronger gods cursed elfkind so that if an elf ever steps foot on the gods' island they would be cursed with a unending awful hangover. To counter this the elves partook in the only cure for hangover, more booze and now have a stereotype of being a bunch of drunken assholes that don't give a shit about anything.
If they stop drinking the hangover returns driving them mad and they warp spasm like Cu Chulainn.

This was me for 2 days straight, until yesterday, while taking a quick respite, meal and shower at home, decided to play overwatch while waiting a friend to get ready. 1 game and I decided to never have fun again, took a fetal position and tried my best to forget how toxic people can be. The memory is not going away.

If he was an elf, would his sub type be edgelf or burielf?

Wouldn't that quickly (on elf timescale) lead to surrounding regions being mostly 3/4-or-more-elves?

I’m going to post this in every elf thread until you like it

i like it, but that doesn't mean you should stop

In my setting that I'm very slowly making Elves are the original race. The first sapient race that The Creator made. The Creator guided the Elves, taught them and they prospered. The Creator then left aspects of itself (working on exact number) To watch over and nurture the world the Creator had made. The Creator then left to make other parts of the universe.

These aspects are like the creator yet different. They have power to make stuff but no where near as much as the actual creator. They act in the general direction the Creator would but not exactly as they are independent of each other and the Creator.

Then there's the whole thing with the other races being made then The Destroyer is introduced and long story short the Elves that are present on this planet are not the original Elves The Creator made but long descendants of them that have changed over the time. I could get more in depth is anyone wants me to but that would that a while for me to type out.

I'm human, and I approve this message

Look, an elf that is an actual man.

Sauce?

How do you feel about elves with facial and body hair?

Elves that fuck humans would probably be only male teenage elves venting their lust on the happy local human women.

Include some ridicolously violent or dangerous maturity rituals.

There's no reason for elves not to be just as fertile as Humans.
It's only that only 1 in 10 ever reach adulthood which is also a nice explanation of why all adult elves have either magic or/and weapon training.

Are Undine still considered fey? Because if so, that dress is also an elf of sorts.

I really do like those underclothes design.

>posts an orc

No, they really can't.

Hahahahahaha fuckin nice m8, quality, fuck niggers amirite?

Elves are like 2D is to /a/. They are cute, they resemble our ideal humans - childlike, pure, natural, spiritual, cute, cute, beautiful, handsome, capable, cunning. Their ears, too. If humans could have their ears, humans would have them.

Covertly posting halflings in the Elf thread

They can have it, don't see much of a good reason why they shouldn't be able to grow a beard.

I like my elves in most flavors, as long as they keep from being one thing.

Perfect.

Goddamn perfect elves grate on my nerves so much.

Are Adarki Aeldari considered Elves?

They have pointy ears and are dressed like strippers

so yes

Hello, fellow elf scu- I mean friends.

ORC GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Dunmer still best elves.

What powers do Christmas elves have?
And how do we free them from the red monster?

>Red Monster

It seems SOMEone's been listening to too much Frost.FM.

Their females are harlots!

Elves were the servants of gods when they walked the world, ordering it from the world creating but monster-spawning primal chaos.
When the gods left the material world (or die? it's mythology at that point), some elves, mostly among those closest to the gods, remained in the abandoned divine homes awaiting their return. They are basically bitter or fanatical high elves, sometime with a guilt complex or a desire to prove themselves worthy of the long gone gods' presence. Their not-Olympian sacred lands are unapproachable as those elves are still more magical than anyone else, full of godly artefacts and kill any non-elf. So pretty much everyone went on with their life while they remain stuck in the past.

Some felt betrayed and abandoned and rejected the gods and everything they stand for. That means pretty much civilisation, so they went feral. They are some sort of hardcore wood elves, as they want to become literal beasts with no need for morality. They failed to achieve that and they hate it.

Other, mainly among the lower castes who never met the gods, actually moved on, and after a civil war they lost moved away from the sacred lands. They formed more standard elf realms and are less magical than the other two. Some among other races even speculate that humans are fully degenerated elves, but that's questionable.

Aside from a knack for building whimsical devices, much like gnomes, and an immunity to cold weather, they are also invisible to adults and adult-like creatures

>Not liking Green Elves

Fun fact: in my setting, elves and orcs generally get along better than others, due to a historical alliance against a human-populated, dragon-ruled empire.

Long story, but it does get people going "Wait, what?" before the background reveal.

Elves is stealin' our wimmin!

>dashing elf pirate
What do?

Lure him inside and then rob him while his pants are down.

Bend over.

How can human men even compete?

Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=3aB6CPyO0Ww

Human men have dicks.

It keeps happening!

Is that the secret hole all the dominant male Drow use to escape to the surface world?

DREADFU!

I already know that she looks like a man under that helmet.

His clothes look awfully human, he might have escaped that matriarchic shithole.

Nah, she qt as fuck, we saw her face in the campaign preview

ELFS HAVE GREAT, BIG, FERTILE FORESTS

One day I will have the chance to play a + STR, + DEX elf, maybe barbarian.

It's astonishing how little art there is of couples.

Considering making elves in my setting more in line with the "in tune with nature" by having them a heavily mount focused race living in the planes, riding a variety of animals and worshipping aspects of nature.
I cant decide though, Mongolian flavored, or Native American flavored? I want something both unique and fun, and both fit

You need to go deeper. Scythian flavored. Sarmatian flavored. Vedic indian/avestian iranian flavored.