Anyone else getting fucking sick and tired of this haircut...

Anyone else getting fucking sick and tired of this haircut? It's hard to find good art of tough looking female characters that don't have this haircut or aren't randomly super fat. Especially if you're looking for orcs.

Also for some fucking reason Viking characters

General female character art thread that doesn't have this haircut also.

Sidecuts were a mistake. Always were, always will be.

Worst thing the nazis ever did

A short, trimmed undercut looks decent on a man at least. The garbage in the OP looks ridiculous, and on women it's incredibly unattractive.

I like the ones with braids at least, but for me it's mostly that they're fucking overdone.

Can we have some inspiring hairstyles

I honestly like them.

Buzzcuts make more sense and look cooler for warrior women

I hadn't paid any attention on it so far. Being angry at a haircut is so faggoty that gay dudes would think OP's full of shit. Just a trend that will come to pass. The next can be worse. It can always be worse.

I like it.

>Not liking undercuts
>Being this much of a wageslave

I surely hope you chummers don't do this

Unpopular opinion: I really like that hairstyle on girls. I agree that it's overdone in fiction though.

It's weird. I like the haircut, a lot. But goddamn do too many people have it in art.

Hey I recognize my former guild leader in there. She was pretty cool!

>using a manufactured "bad boy/girl" style that is pushed by corporate media as a controllable, ultimately fake and harmless counterculture outlet
Yeah, I bet you thought you were sticking it to the man by wearing the same hairstyle as multi-million dollar deal signing musicians and stars.

Depends on execution and the head it's placed upon. It goes from very pretty to shit.

>tfw sidecuts are your fetish

What a time to be alive

It's just the hip thing right now. It'll pass.

It's because it's popular with leftists and Antifa, who are the target audience of most nerd hobbies anymore

God you /pol/acks are worst then bronies. Is there any topic that isn't related to Karlita Marx and her mixed race femicommies breaking into your house to steal your penis?

Don't tell him our plans you fool! We *just* finished sharpening our penis scissors!

I first noticed it in the Expanse, when it seemed weird and neat. Then every fuckin inyalowda inside da belt started makin like they was belta and it sucked.

It's so ugly.

>tfw you hadn't realized this haircut was a "thing"
>tfw now you can't look at your boyfriend without seeing it

>Mad at a haircut
>All the things to be mad about
It's not even that bad, yeah it's overdone, but it's not a bad haircut.

He's right, though. It is popular with lefty women, and they are now a big demographic for "nerdy" stuff.
And it's just so ugly.

>tough looking female characters

No you dont
You think you do. But you really dont.
Search your heart user. You know it to be true

Yeah but at least it ain't man-buns.

If you don't live in California and attend a university, you will never see these people and never have to deal with them. Please, stop complaining for no fucking reason.

It makes me want to jizz all over the bald side

Thought I was in /v/ for a second

>Veeky Forums is now /fapol/
holy shit you guys are fags

no, I'm not tired of it.

Fuck his ass over the table to punish him

Don't worry, ten years from now, people will be looking back at them like mullets.
Major difference being that some people actually suit mullets.

> all these people mad at an haircut because they can't pull it off nor score with someone who can
It is ok, you can find other ways to look good.

No, user. I choose better things to be bothered about then a fucking haircut. But then I'm better then you because of it

>all these people defending a terrible-looking haircut
It's not like OP's frothing at the mouth or screaming his loungs out, he has made one post expressing the fact that he hates that haircut. And he's right. It's so ugly.

Western video game developers are really afraid of male characters having bangs.

Are you retarded? That's like 8 different types of haircuts, you goddamn cocksucking sissy faggot. Fucking kill yourself.

This man just defended mullets while trashing undercuts. What a world

That you have to come here of all places to bitch about something suggests he is more then mildly bothered by it. I donno about you but I sure as shit never see "Gee 5e is a system with problems that I'd rather not play" or "I disagree with your choice:" Veeky Forums is where you go to make mountains out of nothing

He made an image of a bunch of Veeky Forums related examples. I'll take that over copypasta troll OPs or "stat me" threads.

Undercuts trash themselves.

>Muh hobby is full of normies
Kill yourself, nobody cares about your opinion now

Tumblr's influence is felt like a tumor.

I'll take none of them. Better no thread than a bad thread.

Uhm, sorry you hate good style, sweetie. Maybe one of these days you'll grow out of your baby hate and meet a real woman who can overlook your issues.

You may not like it, but this is whar peak performance looks like.
This is the optimal protagonist. Women want him (statistically), men want to be like him.

He is clearly complaining that it's overused in artwork and he has a hard time finding stuff that he likes. Are you dense?

Oh God, this is disgusting

The mullet is making a comeback, and it his hilarious.

Those are at least more interesting and aesthetically pleasing than having the side of the head shaved

Ah,but how else can you show that your female character is masculine and therefore strong & independent with no need for no man?

Belter scum get out and stay out

Mars stronk.

Seeing anything hobbit related makes me want to send Pete thousands of dead birds in the mail

Yes.
From minute fucking zero, it is ugly as all fuck.
It' like you wanted to have a Mohawk but you're too much of a sissy to get one.

Mullets shit all over undercuts

That is the exact opposite of what they are.

Please don't make fun of my haircut

I want to make love to you

We could potentially meme this shit to death claiming that it's racist towards native americans.

I'm not a woman

You will be when I'm done.

Well, I kinda enjoy some Skrillex from time to time. It's noisy and unrefined, but entertaining.

h-hot

>Anyone else getting fucking sick and tired of this haircut?
nope, i love it

sidecuts =/= undercuts

sidecuts are okay on 90s thrasher guys

undercuts are okay on dudes who are going for a military look.

Must be a cute military if they're all getting undercuts

A handy guide

Catnigga knows whats up!

>No Kaisar

Lefties wearing fascist styles. Who would have thunk

>comparing real men to tumblrina hair

I don't know what that is, but i'm sure his hair is great!

Fuckin damn I wish I could pull that off.

I still like it.

This is more accurate.

Looks good on guys, orcs and woon certain women who dont dye their hair

Actually, men who don't have bangs look more approachable psychologically. Hair partially concealing the eyes makes men look scarier. Trufax.

My hair is basically this because it's so versatile.

I can pull it back into a ponytail, gel it, or just leave it loose with almost no effort and it still looks good. Without the undercut my thick and wavy hair looks too voluminous.

Don't we all.

Literally just long hair on men? Hair length is gender agnostic, imo, and putting long hair in a bun isn't weird or abnormal in any way.

Why give abnormal fashion to a character that had nothing to do with fashion. They should look plain, and normal.

Because literally everybody cares about fashion. You don't just grab whatever and leave. You buy clothes you like, cut your hair the way you want, and maintain your appearance how you want.

I have avoided putting any orcs in my games just because of this reason, OP. All the worst SJWs I have seen have all had this stupid fucking undercut. Just look at that fucker on the top right of your image, rainbow fucking undercut hair. Infuriating it is.

>literally getting triggered by cartoon orcs

You've got issues, friend.

>A man with hair long enough to put in a bun

A man who lets himself go like that should just quit life

t. premature balding hairlet

why would anyone want this haircut?

thought Howie Mandell was bald?