Alright Veeky Forums. Your latest adventuring party is now confronted by pic related, who seeks to end them utterly...

Alright Veeky Forums. Your latest adventuring party is now confronted by pic related, who seeks to end them utterly. How does your party deal with this?

The same way they deal with most hostile elements(especially female ones).
The Warrior Summoner unleashes the full force of her AURA OF LOVE AND POSITIVE VIBES, and befriends the ever-loving fuck out of her.
The Mentalist comments on how he's STILL the one in the most normal relationship.
The Mentalist is banging a saucy milf of a retired bandit queen who happens to be the reincarnation of a saint.
The Warrior Summoner is banging the mile-long Angel Dragon of Love and Friendship.

>The Warrior Summoner unleashes the full force of her AURA OF LOVE AND POSITIVE VIBES, and befriends the ever-loving fuck out of her.
Probably wouldn't work. Bernkans tel is *literally* Incapable of caring about anyone in anyway whatsoever. Even the one who is closest to her, she wouldn't give less of a fuck about if she somehow met her end. The only thing that even brings her anything approaching "joy" anymore, is the suffering and pain of others.

I punch her in the face of course.

See

Considering the shit she puts people through, she'd honestly deserve it completely.

Who is she, she looks cute.
How she got in our spelljammer? Last person that suddenly appeared in the jammer got tortured (it was a player)

>Who is she, she looks cute.
Bernkastel from Umineko. A "Witch", and the most powerful one at that. She's been around for a *very* long time.

>Bernkans is *literally* incapable of caring about anyone in any way whatsoever
That can be fixed.

I know nothing about her, but I have bad a feeling that pretty much any combat tactic I present is going to be met with
>it doesn't work because she's too powerful
So I'm going to put the onus on you, motherfucker: How does she deal with this team from one of my old games:
>a fighting monk who kung fu directly from an angel
>a dark knight whose sword is a vessel for a fragment of his own soul, and who specializes in curses
>a paladin-exorcist who eats ghosts and demons
>a swordmaster who is able to cut not only people and objects, but also concepts, like a person's strength, or their memories, or their emotions

She's just a cat, so I will just get one of my retainers to bring out the party's mastiff and scare her away.

stabbity stab stab

>So I'm going to put the onus on you, motherfucker: How does she deal with this team from one of my old games:
She let's them all come at her at once, with everything they have got, everything they can possibly unleash against her. And then she laughs when it all fails to do anything to her. This is her go to whenever she is faced with opponents who possess abilities that can destroy most other entities. She finds it funny when people give in to despair this way.

Well, we're playing Nobilis, so we burn some MP to get past her Auctoritas and erase her from existence.

>how does your party do?
Black crusade, so
>zerker does his thing
>noise marine duo makes things loud
>sorcerer summons some daemons
>warp smith dakkas her into oblivion with volkite

Plan B would have the sorcerer say the names of all the daemons he knows.
This includes:
>a bloodthirster
>a keeper of secrets and it's daemonett harem
>a hoard of plague bearers
>a pack of flesh hounds
>a really annoying pink horror who constantly fucks with the party
>and a single nurgling

How does it go?

>a swordmaster who is able to cut not only people and objects, but also concepts, like a person's strength, or their memories, or their emotions
but shiki can't kill servants

>How does it go?
You might amuse her enough that she doesn't decide to have her cats feast upon your entrails.

So she's a Mary Sue and this is a power wank b8 thread? Ok.

We draw her towards the Hakurei Shrine, let the scary miko sort her out.
Ain't no way three fairies are taking on something that spooky looking directly.
Alternatively, we screw up Yuuka's flower garden and blame this chick.

End her utterly

40k power levels just can't approach anime levels of retarded.

But that's not what mary sue means.

>So she's a Mary Sue
I don't think you know what that word means, and no, she isn't. 40k power levels just can't match up to the raw power Umineko Witches throw around like candy.

The definition of Mary Sue for me is any character who is overwhelmingly powerful and overwhelmingly edgy for no reason ther than the creator gets off on it.

But I honestly I just wanted to see what you would say, OP.

This won't be a problem.

You clearly haven't read the VN. Actually, Higurashi would be a better starting point as it explains her motivations and pathology to an extent.

>like candy.
I see what you did there.

Why would you even ask this question if the only answer you give would be "(X) dosen't work, she is too strong and the party dies." and variations of such?

Fuck off to /a/ and don't come back.

>Cannot be harmed vs cannot be forced to give a fuck
>Cat forced to have tea and chill the fuck out

Best ending

It depends on who gets there first; The CHIM 4th gen Ravnos who disbelieves her,
The 3rd gen myth-shaper Gangrel who becomes an aspect of the Wyrm and consumes her timeline, or the 5th gen Salubri who cohabitates her soul and psychotherapies her into a good guy.

Probably shoots her

If I understand the character correctly she can reset bad situations if there's a chance of it going well for her, but she needs enough time to make the decision to do so

One bullet, fired from a mile away. The bullet moves faster than the sonic boom it creates. She's dead before even hearing the shot. And that's only my character, the Space Marine or Inquisitor could probably equally fuck her up just as easily

I mean, technically, he doesnt know it yet but that gangrel can actually invoke The Dragon's Shadow, and then she becomes entirely irrelevant and the game ends, so honestly she isnt even a bigger threat to us than we are.

Yeah but do you have a Culexus to just laugh at her as she has an aneurysm?

Oh, fuck, I forgot the bullshit second gen Ventrue "I can tell archangel micael to suck my dick and he will thank me for it".

He makes her an asset.

>Best ending
Indeed it is. Also means we get to score some tea at the shrine once this blows over, and we'll be less on Reimu's shit list.
At least until ONE of us accidentally fills the donation box with mud again.

Literally who?

How much diablerie did your party commit to get to those levels of blood potency?

what is her powerset?
i don't know who she is and what kind of bullshit she has.

Her head explodes when he shoots her with his ant-psykers gun mid-seizure.

She literally destroys and creates several galaxies during her fight with Lambda Delta. In reality she is just the author's cat who is supposed to be a representation of a bunch of unhinged theorists, who in turn represent the people who actually read the VN and theorized about it as each part came out.

We all started at gen 6.
The gangrel diablerized his sire, his sire's sire, ect.
The Salubri was given a ritual than bumped his gen.
The BULLSHIT ventrue pulled some absolute BULLSHIT with his beloved ghoul siring herself with a sample of Cain's blood, diablerising him, and cloning him a new body from herself!?!!!

I do not understand what the Ravnos did. She may or may not only believe she is a lower generation, but that is apparently good enough.

Forgot pic.

oh, a reality warper then.

We fight her and win. Because we're stronger than her. And before you say she is stronger than my team, let me remind you that my team is in fact stronger than her.

This is a stupid thread about a stupid character from a stupid story presented through what is arguably the stupidest storytelling medium in the history of human civilization. Your post is utterly indistinguishable from children shrieking about Mewtwo beating Sephiroth because Mewtwo stole a gun from Duke Nukem, and the only thing more upsetting than how absolutely pathetic the entire conceit of your post is is the fact that I was sufficiently baited into responding.

I hope you stub your toe so hard it bleeds.

>This level of edge.
Try not to transmutate yourself into a mass of blades, friendo.

OK

>siring herself with a sample of Cain's blood, diablerising him, and cloning him a new body from herself!?!!!
What the actual fuck?

In my day we just diablerized our sires to get blood potency. Now it's all this fancy shit with fleshcrafting and Caine's blood.

I don't care about you said but you posted the worst gif imaginable. Fuck you.

Fucking samefag

Just going to mention that if anyone manages to actually force Berean stellar back, let alone *kill* her, then you will have pic related coming down to find out what exactly happened to her miko. Pray she makes your death quick.
She won't

We summon Deadpool to protect us. :3

Just shoot her headband dude.

Not the same person, bro. Not that you would care, since you seem massively anally-overwhelmed at the moment.

Literally who are these people?

2hus.

Either bullied into tears like the shiub niggurath equivalent or killed with minimum damage because of theurgy.

I summon Batman 0wn3d

Congratulations, now they BOTH get to live in the Salubri's head for a while.

What, you think I was going to let Mr. 'I am the very core of darkness' gangrel over there erase them from existence?

You'd first have to know that her headband is what keeps her form stable, and then you would have to find a way to attack it. And it's highly unlikely she would give you the time to do so before she has rendered you into an eternally screaming mass of hell-flesh.

>Can do everything retroactively
Aurora is pretty much your average FATE GM.

is batman working with or against anime girl? this is important

That is a dirty lie

More importantly, does Batman have prep time?

Sounds like the appropriate target for an Archmaster with a waifu fetish. Assuming she's a Rank 6-8 Spirit, an Archmaster with 10 dots of Spirit would perform a spell making her love him and then marry her.

Beat her into bloody ribbons.

>Congratulations, now they BOTH get to live in the Salubri's head for a while.
>Implying that it wouldn't all be a part of a story that Featherine is writing in order to alleviate her own boredom.
Nice trips, though.

Rip her in half with my bare hands. My STR is 29 and I can do insane stuff now. If that doesn't work I would step back and let the Fighter and Barbarian hack at her while I shoot lightning from my hands and my staff(of thunder & lightning). The other party members are the healer and the skill monkey and I have no idea how they could help. Maybe a fight song?

The paladin smacks her over the head with his sword once.

>Implying the story cant kill you when it has the Ebon Dragon in it
>I fukken saved your imaginary ass

Featherine is the effectively the most powerful being in her universe. The only being more powerful than her in her canon is literally the Creator Itself. Even if the Archmaster *did* manage to "marry" her, she would likely trap him in the pages of one of her books for all eternity whilst subjecting him to never-ending torment, all as a means of expressing her "love".

Is there ever a version of these threads where its not a trick question for playground kids to scream about who's stronger? I liked the MGE one a while back but that also had a long stretch of power masturbation of "NO YOU LOSE!" NO,I DONT, YOU LOSE!"

like, am I alone in just wanting to hear about the universe and how my character would fit inside it? I don't need to jump straight into killing god

NUH-UH, I ACTIVATE MY EVERYTHING-PROOF SHIELD!

What, is stubbing toes over the line for you? I won't apologize. I'm not sorry. This thread is terrible. Anime is terrible. Your post is terrible, too--I wouldn't want you to feel left out.

I think the other guy's an idiot, but not everyone who disagrees with you is samefagging.

I disprove her. There's no such thing as witches, therefore she doesn't exist.

>that pic
Oh Christ, she's right in the Warrior Summoner's strike zone.

I was wrong.

This is a good post.

Our best shot is shrinking the priest, tying him to an arrow and coating him with magical poison, then using a convoluted series of portals to hit her with it. Somehow.
Don't ask.

The MGE thread was more or less just us shitting on mge and crosschan faggots from /monster/ getting triggered.
We should have another. Or just a thread for shitting on bad settings and games.

You are dealing with out-of-setting parties, my dude

The creator is a broken schizo computer nerd named 'Autochthon' and is only slightly more powerful at the moment that the more powerful of his servants, and way less coherent.

Her soul is sucked into a salubri's forehead while the gangrel drinks her blood and subsumes her powers.

Then she is put back in her body (After it is resurrected) with a set of psychoses designed to make her an easily manipulated pushover, because psychosurgery.

>We should have another.
I second this.

I remember when I was a part of a group rping forum that allowed people to use characters from any established series.

A bunch of people claimed and used Umineko witches and everyone hated them.

Although I think someone had Dark Schneider rape one of them and the player of the witch was massively asshurt about it.

Anyway I don't really have a point for this story beyond the fact that nobody likes untouchable, unkillable, invincible characters.

Especially when asked retarded questions like "HOW DOES YOUR PARTY DEAL WITH AN INVINCIBLE FORCE THAT THEY CAN'T STOP."

my favorite posts were the ones which basically called it fallout except the radiation makes you horny, because that is basically what the corruption is in that setting.

stay tuned for my attempts to port the storylines of fallout 1 and 2 to the MGE universe and for it to actually work.

The amount of asshurt in those threads was hilarious.
I especially liked when people pointed out that the setting was dark and creepy.
And some faggot was demanding proof.
So an user just spammed monster bios that proved his point.
And the faggot ignored them and kept screeching.

>Anime isn't real

and we win through the power of questioning our hallucinations

My favorite part of that thread was the guy who had a DH game with him playing asdrubael vect.
I really wish my gm was that fun.

I molest the DM until he agrees to stop being a faggot and actually try to put effort into his work.

Unless it counteracts getting killed every couple weeks for at least 100 years due to timeloops and your friends going insane and killing you and eachother, i severely doubt anything you do could help her.

Time travel, with enough time travel you can solve all of your problems!
Just don't think about it too much, the alternate yous that died in the process don't count

If she kills me the wrong way, she alerts the Ruinous Powers to her existence.

Boy oh boy is being a Psyker a weird job.

>Fallout, but the ghouls are unimaginative sexy waifus and the Glowing Ones are annoying unimaginative sexy waifus

>So an user just spammed monster bios that proved his point.
That was me, by the way.

I still remember the poor sucker who was playing PTU, and the Gul'dan poster.

It is a dirty lie, but its in the same vein.

They are several of the witches from the umineko no naku koro ni series. Many of the witches are based off of, or rather, are future versions of girls from its sister series, higurashi no naku koro ni.

Bernkastel is furude rika, and frankly, she has every reason to be a fucked up super loli after what she had to deal with.

From those lofty heights to this dark place of animeposting and schoolground arguments. Where did we go wrong?

Maybe so, but we won't know unless we try.
That, and The Powers in the Shadows, namely Imperium, have a pretty pissy attitude towards people just popping off Time shenanigans, and are strong enough to counteract the ones that do.
And fucking with the party, who they have a vested interest in much to the Warlock's dismay would definitely annoy them enough to drop a Cease and Desist order.

Too bad the OP of those threads fucked off back to /monster/. We can't shit on a setting withou someone defending it.
It just isn't the same without some butthurt faggot whining about his superior waifus and ignoring all the valid criticisms.

Isn't Hanyu supposed to be an amnesiac Featherine in her future?

Unfortunately, one of the kids did try. And he clearly failed.

Yep, and lambda is satoko.

I self-insert into her backstory and turn it into my own weird, cringy magical realm.
Besides, everyone knows 「witches aren't real」