Wholesomeness Thread IV

Continued from (Assuming I did that right)
There seems to be demand for this so let's see how long it keeps going. Post some comfy cozy and d'awwsome images.
yeah this is supposed to be a "lookit this pleb image" but when I saw it I thought, "y'know, this is what GMing is all about, building a story and watching your players get into their characters"

I still held onto that ring throughout the entirety of the game. It also made me realize how little control I really had over the character I was playing outside of just shooting things and how much of a dick I wanted to be to people.

Dumping from my 'normally evil stuff that acting nice' folder

Saturday night woooooooooooooo.

Look at that happy GM

It was me earlier

>Happy Golem/rock guardian/thing ... idk

>The dance at the end

One of the nicer things to come out of Veeky Forums

It was such a weird main quest line for me. After Kelogg, I just started faffing about. I didn't care about Shawn, even after the reveal. But I sped through the first part to track down the bastard. I guess I just cared more about what had happened to Nora than Shawn. Probably has something to do with not having a kid of my own.

I don't think that's it at all. I love kids, but Shawn was basically a sack of flour in a blanket. The reason it's so cathartic to take down Kellog is that he killed someone who was nice to you, which made you seek him out to find answers, and then you finally get close you have to wade through waist deep defenses. Once he's dead, it feels like all the loose ends are wrapped up because telling you care about a baby you never even got to hold or interact with is pretty dumb.

Of course the entire main storyline of that game is pretty terrible. Bethesda can't do main quests worth shit it seems.

Holy shit. Is this skyrim mods?

yes

you fucking piece of shit

What I did?

unless I am mixing it up with another thing, they fuck thim like literally the next page

user, what are you doing reading comics like that?

It's called Waifu Souls for a reason.

They do not, and you're a god damned deviant

We don't talk about next pages.

buddy, I honestly don't know. I'm not into that kind of shit but I swear I have a vivid memory of this

Sauce?

NOTHING HAPPENED
SHUT UP ABOUT IT!

Shovel Knight
Plague Knight campaign

Man, that llama is having a damn good time.

Llamas live lives of perpetual and increasing ecstasy

s...s sauce

I really like the main story line for Oblivion

Oblivion was fine, it was mostly held back by all the voice actors being awful because 2006 video game

Oblivion had pretty good quest writing in general, if I remember correctly. The knights of the nine and shivering isles dlc were really good, and even things like the mages guild quest where you go in to some dream painting thing were neat as hell.