Will I make it?

How would you re arrange this portfolio to get 10k by Jan 15?

The rest.

Why the hell do you have small amounts in that many coins? Diversity is how you keep money, not how you make it.

Cash it all out for DOGE.

/thread

Bro, dyor and stay in 3 alts max if you're under 10k. How many times do we have to keep saying this shit.

go all in on salt user, moon tomorrow

The truth

buy low sell high

OP you realize that segwit2x at block 501451 is a extra 700$ coin. Not to mention all the other forks happening this month. Just hold BTC and sell the forks for extra BTC

>HE BOUGHT EVERY COIN EVERY SHILLED ON Veeky Forums WITH A MEASLY $5K

please explain a fork for me.
I agree that I need to consolidate some. best options to consolidate to?
how moon are we talking? do you really see it going up to $25 or $27.50 like the coin will be on their site?

thanks. was unaware of that...
I did pretty good since I started with $1000.

you hold your BTC private key and forks will be given to you for free. You can also get airdrops with steller lumens and byteball. No reason to hold alts. If you are going to want a quick 5% satoshi then get in and out of a altcoin. Altcoins are too risky.

I see these guys that put 2k into some weird ass coin then overnight they have millions of dollars. how does this happen?

Redistribute money from these 6 shit alts into your other alts or BTC.

DNT
VTC
POWR
CVC
BURST
TRX

do you recommend Bittrex or binance?
im about 30/70 between the two.

bump cause fuck you.

pls drop your trx and xvg bags...did you literally buy everything Veeky Forums told you to buy

organize your shit better you god damn savage

stumbled on this... it is a 1 year projection of OMG. due to statistical analysis I am 95% certain that OmiseGO prices will fall between $33, and $1,030,718 with a mean of $480,414. this is a chart that shows the simulation ran 1000 times inputting different data.

Maybe if you had 1,000 VTC you'd get close to making it

damn. im gonna make that into a poster

Do you know that you can be 95% certain about something and still be wrong, don't you?

When OMG has an actual use it will moon.
I traded most of my OMG for better investments at this point in time.
Don't talk shit about OMG because it will blow up when they get closer to having a use.